[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kill boredom shitposting on /g/ about how I "wasted"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>kill boredom shitposting on /g/ about how I "wasted" money on a gaming laptop and how mad poorfags are just mad poorfags
>breaks

I feel like I'm finally accepting that in order to be content with life, you cannot take it seriously and you have to learn that things like money and time really are expendable in the long run.

Who else /content/ here?
>>
>>29040541
Eh, gaming laptops are always top of the line for laptops anyway.

Tiers should be
------------------
Build your own laptop
Gaming laptop
Any other laptop

Only because gaming laptops don't care about weight and aim for decent ventilation, hence they don't melt as quick and last much longer than "entertainment" laptops or w/e.

Anyway, buying a laptop is pretty dumb if you're going to be a NEET that's inside all the time. But I bought a cheap $400 laptop too despite having a $2k computer so I can laze around on the bed and still use the computer
>>
>>29040643
>Build your own laptop
this is a thing?
>>
>>29040676
Eh, my super autistic friend in Australia did it-- I don't know anybody else who did, though.

I'd imagine it'd be a lot more difficult than just building a desktop
>>
I agree with you OP, life seems like the harder you try to hold onto something to quicker it slips away. Truly being content in the moment seems to be the best way to live, otherwise the things we own end up owning us desu. That said, I still like getting shit in from Amazon, so who knows.
>>
>>29040781
Your super autistic friend aint the smartest, Laptops can't handle the thermal load that gaming brings, I give his laptop 2 years tops.
>>
>all gaming is equally intensive
muh new releases
muh ultra
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.