[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met a woman with social anxiety disorder? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Have you ever met a woman with social anxiety disorder? What was she like?
>>
>>29040519
Women are only "social anxious" around ugly men.
>>
Yes

She had a bf, lots of friends and connections and liked to go to the club and take selfies.
>>
women don't have social disorders

literally impossible
>>
No, because if she was outside she didn't have social anxiety fucktard.
>>
you people live in a fucking different dimension. yes women have anxiety disorders.. i know plenty of women with them and guess what, it's just like with men. why would it be any different?

if you want specifics, she had social phobia and would never leave her apartment except to go to work. took xanax 2x a day and drank heavily. what's crazy is she was extremely attractive and funny, but just terrified of people. idk, maybe someone abused her as a kid or something, but it was damn real.
>>
>>29040733
>why would it be any different?
I don't know, maybe because women have way more support
>>
>>29040733
i want the female internet social anxiety disorder shills to leave
>>
File: 1462511657297.jpg (31 KB, 515x520) Image search: [Google]
1462511657297.jpg
31 KB, 515x520
>>29040519
She was S.A.D.
>>
Yea she said she did, and I believed her because I loved her.

But there was no evidence of illness whatsoever. She only got slightly uncomfortable talking to new people and maintained friendships and all that-- I thought she was like me, you know?

I too, knew what it felt to have all your friends slowly drift away because of how helpless you are. She said these things. She lied. She will never know.

Now here I am, friends.
>>
She drew anime characters during lunch in the library. She also dated her cousin, 3 years her senior.
>>
yeah
she shared an apartment with a couple of other girls because college

refused to use the kitchen when anyone else was in the living room / kitchen, meaning she barely ate, i'd have to bring her food sometimes so she wouldn't go the whole day without eating.

didn't have any close friends, spent most of her time in her room
>>
File: WaffleSandwich.png (444 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
WaffleSandwich.png
444 KB, 1080x720
>>29040519
I've met 3. All are my sisters. All are complete bitches.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.