[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
skid marks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>have a rancid hangover
>do a couple of really foul messy shits during the day
>nbd thats the price of drinking cheap red wine
>go to doctors to get a couple of suspect moles checked for cancer
>in australia you gotta watch out for skin cancer
>doctor tells me not to worry, they're just irritated and inflamed, not cancerous
>tells me to drop trou so he can check my legs
>no homo tho
>has me turn around in front of him to check the back
>his face was no more than a foot away from my arse when i turned around
>nbd he has been my doc for 20 years or so now
>way less awkward than i thought it would be
>get home and have a shower
>see colossal skid marks in my undies when i take them off
>check em on the outside
>yep, visible from the outside of them
>gave my doc a face full of skid mark earlier for sure
>will probably have to give it a year or so before i follow up so hopefully he forgets
>>
>>29040502
Why don't you get a hand-held showerhead so you can clean yourself properly?
>>
>>29040550
What? And sit on the toilet and massage my arse with the showerhead? Is that a good technique?
>>
>>29040502
he will remember.

>it's the guy iv'e known for 20 years
>oh yeah he had those gnarly skid marks that one time. Gross.
>>
>tfw bought a bidet off amazon for $25 and attached it to my bathroom toilet
>tfw cleanest asshole possible
>tfw feelin' unclean using another toilet that doesn't have a bidet
>>
>>29040502
>an Aussie posting literal shit
... Is /pol/ leaking again? Am I being memed?
>>
>>29040935
Fuck man, he already knows me as an alcoholic drug addict who used to regularly doctor shop him for benzos.

Fun fact, I also told him there is sometimes blood on the paper when I wipe my shit and he kept his cool and just wrote me a referral to see a proctologist to put a small camera in my arse to see if its a hemorrhoid or arse tumors.
>writing referral to see a proctologist
>after seeing shit stains all over my jocks

I'm assuming at this point my doctor basically sees me as a subhuman.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.