[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been wanting to play d&d since high school >have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 238x250
>been wanting to play d&d since high school
>have no friends all throughout high school and a few years after
>finally make a friend in art class who wants to play
>still need 3 more to get a game started
I guess I'll finally get to play in 2046.
>>
Literally wrong board, asshole.
>>>/tg/
>>
>>29040398
You're an asshole, dip.
>>
do you have any card shops near you Op? sometimes they hold dnd games, or you could try and go make friends with other spergs
>>
This amuses me because my group has far too many players. They are all speeds though like the post above me says.
>tfw your only social group has no access to women so no gf. I will play if in colorado springs.
>>
>>29040469
Don't forget to be yourself. Certified original
>>
>>29040469
I went to my LCS and they said they didn't but that I could bring my friends and start one. The irony is not lost on me.
>>
I've been wanting to start a game on Roll20 but no friends. Maybe /r9k/ would play with me?
>>
>>29042017
You offering to DM or do you just want to play?
>>
>play dnd
>friend brings over his gf

you can imagine the rest it was a disaster
>>
>>29042036
Just wanna play. I don't even understand the rules fully yet but I've been reading the manuals the last few weeks.
>>
>>29040362
Where are you located? I will play with you. Its been a while.
>>
>>29042058
I'm guessing the life was sucked out of the room? Wanna greentext it?
>>
>>29040362
Lol I know this

Have always dreamed about having nerd friends I can dnd with

Now love in a SEA country with few expats in my town so literally will be impossible for the next few years
>>
>>29042075
I'm in Florida
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.