[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not interested in relationships, ever since i was little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: feelsbadman.jpg (49 KB, 600x649) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
49 KB, 600x649
I'm not interested in relationships, ever since i was little I've preferred to be alone and think/daydream. I don't talk to other people or interact unless i have to.

Now, I've heard this many many times over the years, that i needed to let go of my "pride", and start spending time with people. I want to know, do other people really think I'm proud? I couldn't think less of myself, but people always tell me it's wrong to prefer my own company over others. I just like being alone, I don't want other people to be hurt or insulted
>>
File: 1456541522139.jpg (338 KB, 1632x1122) Image search: [Google]
1456541522139.jpg
338 KB, 1632x1122
shameless bump by my very own self
>>
Nobody forces you to do stuff with other people....

If you want to be alone then be alone, nobody really cares anyways.
>>
>>29040859
yeah, but people tell me i'm being proud or narcissistic
>>
>>29040859
>nobody really cares anyways.
Then how do you explain all of the bullying?
>>
You are underage

coment kek
>>
>>29040984

How do you get bullied if you dont interact with anybody? lmao
>>
>>29040244
People can only use themselves as frames of reference for that kind of thing, anon. They can't know or understand your thought process so they judge what they see you doing (or not doing, as the case may be) and they filter it through their own thoughts and such. I enjoy my own company as well (and a few limited other people), so I've heard this argument before. They have no idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>29041420
This tbqhwyf originaille.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.