[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, why don't you get into PC Repair? Sounds like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tyrone.jpg (262 KB, 995x1083) Image search: [Google]
tyrone.jpg
262 KB, 995x1083
Hey robots, why don't you get into PC Repair?

Sounds like the perfect job for a NEET

>no boss
>choose your own hours
>minimum wagecuck
>>
>>29040108

That's electrical engineering he's doing.
>>
>>29040108
Because there are usually companies that computer ignorant idiots take their piece of shit rigs to instead of an individual. You have to work on building a customer base - and even then, if you do your job and repair PCs properly, you won't have frequent repeat customers.
>>
what is he soldering

why is there a hard drive with the cover removed next to his motherboard

is he going to solder the hard drive? he does know that hard drive is unusable now right
>>
OP I have A+ cert and no one will hire me for that job
>>
>>29040162
he's going to beat you up for asking questions
>>
>>29040162
More importantly

Why does his head look like a lollipop
>>
>>29040108
>eight foot nigger with a diamond stud earring
>actually doing work
choose only one
>>
>>29040108
it is. i had no skills and was fucking my life off. then i realized that people would pay stupid amounts of money for me to show them how to check their email.
>>
Is that computer about to be BLACKED 0_0
>>
>>29040108
I love stock images of retards holding soldering irons by the element and trying to solder smt boards.

Lol at the hard drive with the exposed platters, and the power supply facing the camera and not him.

This is almost as good as the image of the girl holding the guitar upside down.
>>
>>29040170
probably because you are expecting a stupid certification to get you a job.
>>
>>29040181
He is doing work though, he's working as a stock photo model.
>>
>>29040212
Well duh, how else are we supposed to see the cool nerd stuff he's doing if everything is facing him and covered properly? Stock photos aren't how-to instructions, anon. Your autism is showing
>>
>>29040178
why does your dick look lke a lollipop
>>
>built three computers so far and changed a motherboard out once.
>fat sausage fingers make working in tight space hard. Cables are a bitch to connect because of them.
>still shake like a leaf when installing processor.
>whenever I try to manage cables most of the time I can't even get the back panel on again.

does it get better with experience?
>>
File: 1396737272157.png (31 KB, 213x214) Image search: [Google]
1396737272157.png
31 KB, 213x214
Op, do you understand the concept of a saturated market?

Also, computer repair won't mean shit in a few years, and it hardly means anything now. Remember when TV and VCR repair was an actual thing people paid for? Computer illiterate people are going to move farther and farther away from laptops and desktops as time progresses. I imagine we'll get to a point where consumer computers are just systems on a chip the size of a USB stick that are so cheap you just throw that shit away if it stops working.
>>
>>29040197
i dunno heheheh ^_^
>>
>>29040170
If you're going the cert route you're going to need more than just the A+ cert bro
>>
>>29040287
yes. keep at it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.