[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: Anne-Frank-Desk.jpg (110 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Anne-Frank-Desk.jpg
110 KB, 900x900
am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.
>>
>>29040074
you're in love with the abstract ideas of purity and intelligence. Anne Frank would be letting niggers and old men and 5'4" pooinloo programmers with bad haircuts fuck her asshole for $250 a pop if she was born in our time just like all the rest of them.
>>
*snorts*
>>
>>29040074
fuck off Jeff Mangum

oregano
>>
>>29040094
>>29040110
>>29040131
>>29040163

>not recognizing copy pasta

Kill yourselves newfags
>>
File: 1424944911573.jpg (1 MB, 1040x1396) Image search: [Google]
1424944911573.jpg
1 MB, 1040x1396
>>29040074
I understand anon, I understand.
>>
/r/ing that pic of Anne fapping in front of a computer
>>
>not recognising copy pasta

Hence the snort.
>>
>>29040074
She got a cosby eye all googly and shit. fuck that.
>>
>>29040110
This, she'd get gangbanged by niggers and die in agony after having contracted multiple STDs

Her death was much more merciful compared to the horrors of modernity.
>>
>>29040228
My apologies, anon. I retract my accusation of you.
>>
>>29040110
Oh yeah the new female hobby taking thr population by storm: prostitution.
>>
>>29040074
>tfw no loli Jewish gf with a tight pussy I could hide in my home from marauding Nazis and she would have no choice but to stay with me or risk being killed
>>
>>29040350
This is my new Anne Frank fantasy.
>>
Good fuckn' choice, son.
>>
>>29040350
Same except I'd probably whore her out and force her to have sex with strangers or else I would turn her in.
>>
File: feelsbadbruder.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadbruder.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>ywn be the soldier that finally found that jew rat and sends her off to death
>>
File: image.jpg (587 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
587 KB, 1200x1600
>>29040074
I can't stop thinking about how tight little Anne Frank's vag would be.
>>
>>29041102
Jewish girls' vaginas are like a vice grip even better when they're in their early teens.
>>
File: le hipsterface.jpg (42 KB, 341x282) Image search: [Google]
le hipsterface.jpg
42 KB, 341x282
>>29040074
I wonder who could possibly be behind such a post?
>>
>>29040074
>tfw you will never hold her hand, make her feel safe, and feed her eggs in the morning.

jdimsa
>>
>>29041225
tomatoes and radiowire
>>
AND IN MY DREAMS YOU'RE ALIVE AND YOU'RE CRYING AS YOUR MOUTH MOVES IN MINE, SOFT AND SWEET

origami
>>
please Jeff fall in love with me, WITH ME!!!
>>
File: 10844720 - Copy.jpg (47 KB, 609x343) Image search: [Google]
10844720 - Copy.jpg
47 KB, 609x343
>>29040074
KEKEK, I CAME CLOSE TO THE SAME THING

pic related, gf looked similar to her, but younger

>Be 16, uncut goy
>Have a 15 Israeli gf
>decide to take her virginity
>She gives me head as my cock begins to throb
>Finally ready, no condom because I was a stupid teenager, and she agrees??(1st red flag)
>Watch her frail body quiver in pleasure as my uncut cock penetrates the kikess
>Begin to jackhammer her, she starts moaning in pain bc virgin.
>gos on for about 15 minutes, as I get closer, I begin to speed up even more, my cock rubbing her cervix.
>At this point, her face portrays the same despair as that of the face of the many holocaust surviors.
>She now knows the pain her grandmother went through in the camps, servicing nazi soldiers, and collecting their seed within her whore womb.
>About to cum, feel her vagina tighten around my cock, she starts to cum, her cunt contracting along the surface of my cock.
>I try to pull out but my fate, and the fate of my future progeny is sealed
>Way too in the moment to care, I ejaculate inside, depositing my seed deep within her wretched womb.
>Slowly retract my shaft, it's covered in blood, collapse next to my gf.
>I lay they're for a while, and slowly, I realize that I just came inside my fertile 15 year old Jewess.
>ohshit.jpg
>Start freaking out, she doesn't seem to care that much.
>All to much for me, clean my dick, run out of her house, block her number and never see her again
>no idea if she actually got pregnant, just a chance I was not willing to take.

Anyone else got stories of how they GOYED a Jewess?
>>
friends say i look like her ( i am a guy)

just because i am jewish i doesn't look like her
>>
>>29041847
post pic kike
>>
>>29040074
Is that you Jeff Magnum?
>>
>>29040074
She was a lesbian and it was cut out of many copies of her diary, but you can google it and find out pretty quick
>>
when I first got to 4chan I kept thinking how strange the people here were.
After some years of being around I had forgotten this and usually get amused at outsiders who think the people here are strange or atypical in some way.
This thread, though, makes me think about how weird people here can get to be. First time in several years.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.