[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: >normie guys answer fembot questions >normie girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 20
File: 1421673408033.png (1 MB, 5000x4859) Image search: [Google]
1421673408033.png
1 MB, 5000x4859
ITT:
>normie guys answer fembot questions
>normie girls answer malebot questions

Please be nice to each other. No bullying or shitposting. Understand that people may have different opinions and yelling at them for it only causes pointless drama!
>>
File: 1464486959141.png (322 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
1464486959141.png
322 KB, 591x716
I thought you guys said life as a girl was easy mode but ever since I've transitioned I've been getting less and less people talking to me. What an I doing wrong?
>>
>>29040050
Being a transgirl is not the same as being an actual girl. Transsexualism is a mental illness with no cure that offers a real solution, the closest to it is letting the mentally ill patient indulge in their illness.

By willingly indulging into an illness you don't have, you effectively set yourself up for worse. What you did is effectively changing your life and yourself into a walking fetish.
>>
>>29040050
It's because you weren't born female.and you probably aren't passable so why would people deal with that shit
>>
>>29039987
>implying any woman who frequents this board is "normal"
>>
>>29040147
Tell it like it is, anon.
>>
>>29040167
Tildefemanon is pretty normal!
>>
>>29040050
nothing! love urself as much as you can
>>
Do fembots even exist? Or are we just encouraging a culture of transsexuals with all the woman hate?
>>
>>29040216
Fembots are a dime a dozen, they're just (rightfully) shy about opening up about their gender because of the dumb stigma around it. Understandably too, who wants to make a post about themselves and get dozens of insults thrown at you by people who scapegoat you for your gender?
>>
>>29040050
gal: easy mode
guy: normal mode
robot: hard mode
abomination: nightmare mode
nice job getting memed on senpai
>>
>>29040167
the girls here are still normies, they were just diddled by their dads
>>
>>29040243
attention whores, that's who
eg all women
>>
File: Homer_bogie_men_in_the_house.jpg (34 KB, 515x388) Image search: [Google]
Homer_bogie_men_in_the_house.jpg
34 KB, 515x388
I'm so sick of seeing this thread, not just because it seems to pop up every day, but the fact that you retards think"fembots" exist. Most of the "girls" are fags and the rest are Reddit tier normans
>>
question for both normie and robot men:
what are you HONESTLY looking for in a woman?
what are your dealbreakers? what are your most prized qualities?
>>
>>29040394
She has to be strong and not too needy or dependent.
>>
File: 1462061477950 - Copy.jpg (131 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462061477950 - Copy.jpg
131 KB, 640x640
>>29040394
looking for someone who is: cute, socially intelligent
Dealbreaker: They're not jewish(i'm a gentile btw)
>>
>>29040384
>Going to say something
>Realize I'm a lesbian
>Welp
>>
>>29040420
is that because you're needy or dependent?
>>
>>29040394
I don't even know anymore
I'm not looking?
All I actually find attractive anymore are extremely unrealistic fetishes
>>
Would fembots ever be with a guy if he admitted to being bisexual? I'm bi and usually don't open up to people about it.
>>
>>29040487
No, quite the opposite in fact. I need very little attention. I just want someone who can handle herself and not be afraid of everything and everyone. I'm too rough around the edges for some Japanese princess.
>>
>>29040533
personally it wouldn't bother me as long as he doesn't want an open relationship or polygamy.
>>
>>29040394
Mental illness and daddy issues (preferably in the form of a daddy dom/little girl fetish), only kind of girl I can connect with. I don't even care that relationships between mentally ill people don't work out.

>dealbreakers
Being fat and unhygienic
>prized qualities
Borderline
>>
>>29040147
Holy shit, the truth. It's so refreshing to see someone who actually knows what's what. Well said, anon
>>
>>29040394
One that is a good person, treats me well, I have fun with and am attracted too... Also at this stage in the game someone who I share long term goals with (eg marriage, family ect)
>>
>>29040533
I wouldn't care as long as so said guy was loyal. Like who you like but if you say you love me, I better not catch you flirting or looking at male or females in a romantic\sexual manner.
>>
>>29040558
Thank you. That makes me feel better.
>>
>>29039987
Grils, what penis sizes correspond with the following:

1) your ideal
2) the point where you'd find it off-putting
3) the point where you'd back out of sex and laugh about the guy with your friends the next day
>>
>>29040565
>>prized qualities
>Borderline
>Mental illness and daddy issues (preferably in the form of a daddy dom/little girl fetish)
tfw I am all these things but I am also
>fat
I guess one day my prince will come
>>
>>29040608
Or you could lose weight you useless fuck.
>>
>>29040608
>>Borderline
>>Mental illness
Location?
>>
>>29040618
you're a useless fuck

>>29040620
M I D W E S T
I
D
W
E
S
T
>>
>>29040608
Do you want to lose weight? Maybe having a daddy would spur you to lose weight and turn into a sexy fucktoy for him
>>
>>29040608
>I have qualities that appeal to some men
>I'm fat so those men won't want me
>I'll just wait for the standards to change
>>
>>29040565
Like Borderline Personality? Why?
>>
>>29040608
hang in there. I had really bad symptoms of borderline when I was younger. It gets better. Also you can always lose weight if you want to.
>>
>>29040394
Somewhat normie here. Been in relationships, not a virgin, but gave up on everyone years ago.

My deal breaks are basically anyone who needs to constantly be entertained or doing something special, or anyone who puts out instantly. It is actually a huge turnoff when right after I meet a girl she is texting nudes and all over me. It is very refreshing to just have a beer with someone and talk about life, and then call it a night and go home.
>>
>>29040629
>you're a useless fuck
P-Please stop, you're hurting my feelings. You can't even respond to insults without sounding like a child.
>>
>>29040635
>>29040647
I want to lose weight but I've had an eating disorder my entire life: binge eating disorder
I manage to shed weight sometimes, like 50 lbs or so if I really try, but I always gain it back once something stressful happens.

I'm doing my best to get things in order..

>>29040640
meh, I'm not really actively looking for anyone, just toasting in a questions bread
>>
>>29040641
I'm some weird kind of emotional masochist who gets off on the kind of manipulation a borderline girl practices. I'm also a narcissist so the clinginess strokes my ego really well.
>>
>>29040686
I used to be a binger as well, but I changed it around when I got someone I really cared about enough to improve myself in every aspect

You just need a good daddy to devote yourself to and who'll help you lose weight, babygirl <3
>>
>>29040708
I wish all guys were like this, so I wouldn't be left after they find out I'm borderline. You make me a tad hopefully anon. Thank you
>>
>>29040708
but can you be clingy back?
do you know how to deal with a borderline girl without alienating her?
don't you get bored of them and dealing with their problems?
>>
File: 1461689783017.jpg (89 KB, 591x960) Image search: [Google]
1461689783017.jpg
89 KB, 591x960
>>29040460
Precisely my point, carpet muncher
>>
>>29040394
good:

>loyal
>developed personality
>interesting hobbies
>empathetic
>not obsessed of her looks
>straightforward
>not desperate for attention or fishes for attention

bad:
>opposite of above
>overweight or anorexic
>neet
>had several short term relationships
>nagging
>single mom
>died hair
>has tattoos anywhere visible or on tits or ass
>>
Do any fembots live in Texas?
>>
>>29040740
I don't think my combination of mental illness is that common to be hopeful about, but it's good to be hopeful anyway.

If you want you can mail me at [email protected] if you want to talk about what's more on your mind. I'm not actually looking for a relationship, chances are we live too far away anyway
>>
>>29040740
>I'm borderline.
Location?
>>
>>29040805
I'm 100% devoted and loyal to my girlfriend and am willing to sacrifice to make her happy.
I don't even know how to deal with a non borderline girlfriend anymore since my last few ones all had it, I know exactly how to treat them and keep them happy

And why would I commit myself to a relationship if I was going to get "bored" of parts of the relationship?
>>
>>29040838
>dyed hair
only non-natural colors, or even if she dyes it a natural color?
I hate my natural hair color, it's ugly, and I look much better when I dye it a redder shade of brown.
>>
>>29040854
I might take you on that offer anon, and my therapist says till I get on medication I shouldn't be in a relationship.
>>29040880
Louisiana USA
>>
>>29040852
What about a trans
>>
>>29040854
How extensive is your past experience with Borderline girls?
>>
>>29040906
Natural colors are fine I guess
>>
>>29040934

Are you a trans, anon?
>>
>>29040962
About a full year spread over 2 relationships. Sadly they didn't work out because of other reasons that had nothing to do with borderline, but we were happy together for as long as it lasted
>>
>>29041048
IRL or online? What were the reasons?
>>
How do girls view male virgins?
>>
>>29041100
I don't mind them. my last boyfriend was a virgin.
was.
;)
>>
>>29040394
I want a qt introvert gf. She comes from a troubled past, insecure, but fiercely loyal. She doesn't use social media. She'd rather stay in and watch movies and cuddle than go clubbing. She has novel ideas about life and the obscure and enjoys deep conversations. She shuns normie culture. She has nerdy hobbies she genuinely enjoys/doesn't do for attention. She is not a liberal.

Dealbreakers: fat, coalburner, cheater (ever), sjw, feminist

Prized qualities: intelligence, introversion
>>
>>29041064
Both online, that was mostly the reason lol. They couldn't devote to the lack of physical intimacy and some fuckery involving jealous people spreading rumors about me to them causing paranoia sealed the deal
>>
>>29041043
Yes but I'm still a work in progress
>>
>>29041064
A narcissist and a borderline coming together.... This won't end well.
> How about instead of finding people who enable your mental illnesses you seek out healthy partners who will support you in your quest to better yourself. Just food for thought.
>>
>>29041154

That's alright. What city do you live in?
>>
>>29041186
This may surprise you, but there are people who could not give less of a shit about things "ending well." Not everyone is a cookie-cutter plain normie who wants a healthy functioning happy relationship in happy normie land. Go the fuck back to Facebook with your anti-mental illness "wisdom" and parroting how mentally ill people should never have relationships.
>>
>>29041186
I don't want to be normal, thanks
>>
>>29041239
Lol. I think people with problems should be happy and in relationships, but not unhealthy ones. Seek out constructive rather than destructive relationships was my advice. No need to resort to name calling and insults.
>>
>>29041285
There is a difference between "normal" and healthy/happy.
>>
>>29041303
>Seek out constructive rather than destructive relationships was my advice.
And why should I do that? So that you can feel wise and kind for "helping" me in my life? I have no interest in anything constructive. Fuck off back to normie land with your retarded "deep insight."
>>
>>29041328
I can both be mentally ill and healthy/happy
>>
>>29041354
Ok you are retard I'm not going to speak to you anymore.
>>
>>29040596
1) Ideal is between 5 and 8 inches. Doesn't matter if they're good or bad in bed.
2) 3.5 - 4.5 and 8+ is off-putting but if they knew how to use it then that's fine.
3) Anything under 3.5. Personally, I've never discussed small dick size with my friends because I'm not a disrespectful bitch, but I've never heard a girl complain about anything over 4 inches.

TLDR; as long as you don't have a micropenis, your dick size is fine. Don't worry about it, I promise it's fine.
>>
>>29041303

I see where you're coming from, but desu I don't think a sane girl would ever date me. Someone else who is mentally ill would probably understand what I'm going through better as well. Not the person you replied to btw.
>>
>>29041365
Can you give me an example of what you mean please?
>>
>>29041303
Right now I'm doing just fine, both in health and happiness, and my past relationships were no different. As long as you're both willing to appeal to each other's mental illnesses, you can be happy together.
>>
>>29041100
It's not a problem at all! As long as he's willing to experiment and learn. Practice makes perfect :)
>>
To women

I am 125-130 lbs and 5'10". Is that unattractively skinny?
>>
>>29040243
>shy

sometimes it's just because it isn't relevant. some probably are activity referred to as male on anonymous boards and kind of go with it because guy=default

plus, I imagine female robots go to lolcow or something, anyway
>>
>>29041400
Dont be so hard on yourself. Everyone has stuff they work on and things they are good at. Continue to work on yourself and stay positive and the right person will come.
>>
>>29041443
But you are both still mentally ill. So by definition aren't you both "ill" or not fine.
>>
>>29040852
i live in Texas, but I think I might be legitimately autistic and don't want to waste your time
>>
>>29041542
Mentally ill people are "always" ill but that doesn't mean they cant be happy with other(or by them self) or be fine.
>>
>>29041126
What if she's not a sjw but moderate with left leanings?

Also, would their race be a deal-breaker? I always feel a little down knowing that if it weren't for my appearance, I might have found someone that actually loves me by now
>>
>>29040596

Given all the manlet threads today, I'd like to ask these same questions, but with dick size replaced by height, and replacing #3 with "the point where it's a dealbreaker".

>>29040394
>dealbreaker
Asexual
Extremely fat (I once dated a girl who was 230 lbs. at 5'5 and it was fine, to give an idea of what "extreme" is).
Looks like a man (passing transwomen are fine, though)
*Too* social and outgoing, always wants to do things

Pretty much anything else is at least considerable.

>ideal qualities
Black hair, the longer the better
Willing to experiment in bed
Doesn't feel a need to go out
Has a mental disorder (I'm a diagnosed aspie myself and like >>29040565, I connect with other people who have their own mental issues a lot better. They're a lot more understanding of my own issues without being condescending, too).
>>
Guys, would you be offended if a homely, mousy girl expressed that she had a crush on you? Would you ever be friends with a girl you're not attracted to?
I have a normie make acquaintance that I have a huge crush on.
>>
>>29041545

I doubt you're autistic, but wasting time with company is better than wasting time alone imo. What part of TX do you live in?
>>
>>29041634
Just go for her.

Dudes are usually VERY nice with rejections and he'll most likely remain your friend even if he declines you.

Just be warned, if he's immature and you're extremely ugly, he'll prob. make fun of you towards his friends. "Oh, I rejected _____ once" but that'll be the end of it, which isn't too bad. I haven't seen anyone do that since HS ended, though. I'm also guilty of it because, well, girls don't ask guys out often-- so rejecting a girl is pretty significant.

If he's a mature socially-adjusted individual, he'll simply decline and you'll stay friends. Also, nice guy ways of rejecting a girl are, "I'm not ready for a relationship yet..... I'm busy with work/school/ect... I'm not looking for a relationship right now..." ect; don't ask again if he hits you with an excuse instead of outright rejecting you. If he wants to date you, he'll come to you
>>
>>29041634
Really depends on the situation, would you consider your relationship as a friendship?
I would be a little offended if a girl I barely knew
would just say she likes me expecting something in return, when I would just assume she knows nothing about me and only likes me for my appearance.
And in the other hand, he doesn't really knows you enough to conclude whether he likes you or no.
The best thing you can do for now is not to tell him anything at all. Try to get along with him, hang out and find out if you like him beyond his physical appearance and more importantly, give him a chance to know you and maybe find something in you that he likes.
Don't rush this things.
>>
>>29041634
Not offended. But if it is obvious that his feelings aren't reciprocated then the friendship will probably collapse. Guys can be friends with girls they aren't attracted to.
Guys can't be friends with girls they are attracted to. Rather, they are girls they are nice to until an opportune time to become intimate or when the other party becomes single and it becomes acceptable to make a move, go out for drinks, etc.
>>
>>29041593

Not him, but a guy with similar preferences. What race are you?
>>
>>29041634
>Would you ever be friends with a girl you're not attracted to?
forgot to answer this own,
Sure, as long as we had things in common and she was nice to be around.
>>
>>29041714
>I'm busy with work/school/ect
I literally used this one with one girl this week.
>>
>>29041593
Not attracted to black girls, otherwise wouldn't consider other races deal breakers. Although white/asian is top tier.

If you dismiss PC-culture we might be able to get along, even if you're more left-leaning than right. I'm a libertarian more than anything, I want somehow who values freedom and personal responsibility.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
For the women, objectively, how bad is my dick? Only two girls I've shown my dick to told me my dick was disgusting and laughed at me and kicked me out. It was because I'm not circumsized and my dick is only 6 inches.

Made me very self-conscious about it and i'd like to know what women think about it. Still a virgin by the way. Why do women have to hit where it hurts the most?
>>
File: 1438343337162.png (199 KB, 456x432) Image search: [Google]
1438343337162.png
199 KB, 456x432
>>29040394
>what are you HONESTLY looking for in a woman?
A cute girl who likes the same things I like and loves me.
>what are your dealbreakers? what are your most prized qualities?
Ever cruel to me or others. Not nice. Obese.
>>29041634
>Guys, would you be offended if a homely, mousy girl expressed that she had a crush on you?
That would make me so happy. If you do it to the Chad you have a crush on though he might not think the same way. Even if I wasn't into her, I wouldn't be offended.
>Would you ever be friends with a girl you're not attracted to?
Yes and I am.
>>
>>29040854
>>29040907
I made a typo in making that gmail account, it's actually [email protected], my bad. Hope you read this!
>>
>>29041614
Same femanon that answered the original dick question. I think my opinion on height may be skewed as I'm tall (5'10") but here it is.

1)Ideal height 6'0" and up. I really have no upper max on height, but shorter girls may prefer a guy who isn't over 6'5". In the same way, shorter girls may prefer slightly shorter men than I do, maybe 5'10" and up.

2) Shortest guy I could date would be 5"8" and would have to balance me out physically (bulkier or more muscular, not thin). Great personality or wealth would probably extend this to 5'6" (but I don't think guys that short would be attracted to a she-giant).

3) 5'7" and below or any guy who doesn't come up to at least my neck area is way too short. Physically incompatible.
>>
>>29042030
is 6x4.5 inch penis big enough?

i'm 5'10
>>
>>29039987

>tfw TX femanons stop replying

Well, does anyone else live in Texas?
>>
>>29041858
On behalf of women in general, I'm sorry those two bitches fucked with your head. Please put what they said out of your head, don't let two people control your happiness and self-confidence. I strongly feel that girls shouldn't disrespect men like this, again I'm sorry they did that to you.

That being said, I think your dick is completely normal looking. Girth to length ratio is normal and it looks like a satisfying length. Are you still uncircumcised? It looks circumcised to me but I'm not a dick scholar.
>>
>>29042062
I'm horrible at measurement visualization but that sounds totally fine. Most girls would probably find your stats acceptable - but don't forget that the motion of the ocean is just as important s the size of the wave.
>>
>>29042167
i despise you to the core

fucking little cumwhore you are, discussing genitals on the internet eww what a life you have
>>
>>29042247
it is basically skinny but quite long, does that matter
>>
>>29041858
Shit dude, that's just making me paranoid? Do Amerigirls really hate the foreskin so?
Sounds like they were crazy sluts you met in a club and went to fuck on the first day you met. Were they?
>>29042167
Right behind the head it's a bit rolled up.
That means the foreskin has been pulled back.
You wouldn't see that on a circumcised dick.
>>
>wake up at 1pm to the sounds of my sister and her stacey friends entering the house
>make breakfast
>stacies are seated around MY table
>the audacity
>everyone turns round to look at me
>i look down, pretend to be pre-occupied with making breakfast
>on my way out i stare at one of the stacies
>she looks back at me with a look of disgust
>she probably despises me to the core for absolutely no reason other than i'm ugly
>i mutter 'fuck you bitch'
>she pretends not to hear me
>mother tells me to go to my room
>greentext experience on r9normie

oregami
>>
why are men bastards?
>>
>>29042397
awwww i'm so sorry? a ugly mans face offends you? awww i'm so sorry what a hard life you have you stupid LITLL FUCKING CUNT
>>
>>29042290
Nah, you're fine. Just own it.

>>29042307
Ahhh, thanks for the foreskin lesson!
>>
>>29042397
Men aren't bastards, youre most likely just a self pity bitch.
>>
>>29042397
because culture teaches men that they have to be emotionless and stoic to be attractive to women
>>
>>29042397
Because there's no reason not to be one, and quite a few benefits. Also because it's a natural reaction to everyone else's shittiness.
>>
>>29042167

Yeah, I'm still not circumcised. It looks like that because I pulled the skin down.

>>29042307

Yeah, my fathers European so my mother made sure not to get me circumsized because he wasn't. I don't know about American women in general, but every woman I've talked to and showed me dick to said uncircumcised dicks are weird and disgusting.
>>
>>29042436
I find emotionless and stoic men attractive. Am I the problem or the solution?
>>
i address this message to all females;

why THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE? this board is for fucking INCEL males who are
SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED VIRGINS and you have the AUDACITY to come here and discuss STANDARDS

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, the depravity

oh the depravity
>>
>>29041634
I wouldn't be offended, and I'm not attracted to most of my friends anyway.
>>29040394
>dealbreakers
extremely overweight
apathetic
not interested in trying new things
immature
>Qualities I love
adventurousness
loyalty
intelligence
Basically I want to be able to think of my partner as my equal, and trust not only their intentions but capabilities
>>29040050
do you pass? because that makes a world of difference.
>>
>>29040050
d-do you have steam?
we can talk about it
im a trap btw steamcommunity.com/id/elliewithaheart
>>
>>29042423
>>29042434
>>29042436
>>29042446
thanks for clearing that up
>>
>>29042527
Locaysh?
>>
>>29042494
you could be part of
>>29042507
my solution.
What do you think?
>>
>>29042559
new mexico
desert blox
>>
>>29042502
before the memes went into overdrive there were more threads about social anxiety, social autism and being shut ins. it wasn't always this toxic.
>>
>>29042494
well your own preferences are your own preferences, which is fine

I just think, if you create a standard/gender role for society at large that suppresses someone's natural emotions there will be backlash
>>
why the fuck do you girls insult men with average cocks while whining that men should accept women of above aberage weight
>>
>>29043081
because they like humiliating, not being humiliated
at least that's how THEY are
fucking humiliate me senpai
>>
>>29043081
I think fat women think they're doing it in revenge
idk how many people really do insult others like that other than in greentexts and twitter screencaps

is fat acceptance really a big thing in the real world?
>>
>>29043132

Are you serious? There are international campaigns to have women of every size be treated as beautiful. Not one single peep about men being fat or men having small dicks being handsome or attractive though.

So men have to accept women of any size and height as beautiful while women can hold high standards for men and not be called out for it.
>>
>>29043308
>international campaigns
anybody can start a blog and drum up some support

if men want to be treated differently to how they've conditioned society to treat them it seems like something they should do for themselves doesn't it? start your own blog
>>
do girls like cute feminine boys?
>>
>>29043379

You misunderstand, it's not some blog, it's international media campaigns, international advertisement campaigns, and even international government organizations promoting this. Even in colleges and universities.

Men don't give a fuck about what women want because we understand that in order to attract women, you need to be attractive. Women are the ones trying to change the standards because the majority of women are fatass fatasses.
>>
do girls actually enjoy blowjobs?
>>
>>29040394
dealbreaker if they threaten suicide constantly. they need to like be nice to you. literally if they jsut dont tear apart your entire character 24 7 and constantly be on the verge of suicide i am 100% fucking fine
>>
>>29040147
From reading your post I see that transsexualism is a mental illness >>29040050 doesn't have
>>
How do I get a trap to like me?
How do I get anyone to like me?

I try to talk to a lot of people and everyone just seems like they don't want to talk after awhile. Is it me that's the problem?
>>
>>29044918

If your car breaks down and you put your hand up for assistance, people will drive past you

If you are visibly seen pushing your car to start on your own, people will notice you are helping yourself and feel like helping you

Apply this modus operandi to yourself, if you walk with confidence, talk with confidence you will attract a higher grade of people outside of the retarded chad/stacy meme. Few people on /r9k/ will ever see this light. Fake it til you make it is all I can say, it was the best advice I got. I quite literally bullshitted my way into confidence and now I believe my own hype, am engaged and have many friends.
>>
>>29044952
this is bull. Id be more willing to help someone on the side of the road just sitting there, then some guy who looks like he already knows what he needs to do.
>>
white fembots, how do i get a qt white grill to like me? im a beaner mudskin.
>>
>>29042502
Normie here. Get off my board and fuck off back to wizchan.
>>
>>29044965

It's on you to see reality and think. Thinking is not feeling so don't confuse the two, I am giving you the cold truth. You want successful people who aren't just willing to help you but have the mental/physical means to? Follow my advice or perpetuate your bubble until it pops when you're 45 without friends or family. Your intentions are good but intentions don't keep you warm at night.
>>
File: 1412215068265.png (217 KB, 1300x800) Image search: [Google]
1412215068265.png
217 KB, 1300x800
Do guys mind if a girl is an aspie?
I've learned to hide it well but I'm always afraid people will think differently of me of they know I'm aspie. Autism and asperger's just feel like ugly, grimy words.
>>
>>29044968

My friend is from Chile, and he works at the beach and just slays poon on his days off.

He's a fucking line cook at a tourist destination, but when girls ask whathe does he always says "well I'm learning to cook, because I didn't grow up with any parents, but the reason I'm here at the beach is because I love Dolphins.

Just come up with an angle, it isn't hard
>>
>>29045085

My ex was diagnosed with aspergers only after we broke up and it explained a fucking lot of the shit she put me through mentally which exhausted me. It's good you're diagnosed and at least have a frame of reference to work with, I don't think anyone who really cares about you would be bothered by it if not taken an interest to your own quirks because of it finding them endearing or whatever. Honestly with my ex she was planned obsolescence because of a lot of external shit outside of her aspergers but that played as a device for her to act on which would have probably worked out better if she was diagnosed when I met her and knew what I was getting into. Guess it's all about how you personally handle it and function day to day, don't sweat it. It's really not that dramatic.
>>
>>29045085
Yeah I mean, just be understanding of other people who have mental illnesses too. Be reasonable and kind to people, mental illness or not.

Me personally, her being aspie might make it a little more difficult to interact but I am a pretty patient person, so if I like her we can make it work.
>>
Normies: How do you actually actively try and make friends? I used to have friends in school but those relationships happened naturally. I commute to college. What the fuck do I do? Where do I go?
>>
>>29045085

I bet you are a normal woman who just hangs out on 4chan to much. You're probably not "aspie" I bet you just have self esteem issues, like most women, and haven't gotten over it enough to live your life.

If I'm completely wrong, just know that alot of guys feel comfortable dating an awkward girl. Initial conversation/first date/first time fucking is always weird for guys too so just relax.
>>
>>29045085
>aspie girl
>posts Ocelot

Like pottery.
I don't think a lot of guys would have a problem with it and some will think it's cute.
>>
>>29045085
What level of aspie are we talking about? It really depends on how it manifests itself. If it means you have meltdowns and go on random fits of rage, then I'll pass.
>>
>>29045132

You remind me of me.

I am 6 years out of college. Also commutted because blue collar family.

I never made any friends in college. It was tough, because everyone else seemed to be able to. I got through it, and then made friends with people at work. I joined a coed softball league and made friends there. I volunteered at a dog shelter and met some really good women.

You're young. Focus on school and yourself. Most men don't have hubby's, get one.

I turned out ok, you will too anon
>>
>>29040050
People don't like being near mentally ill faggots , SHOCKER!
>>
>>29045107

I've been diagnosed since I was a little kid, but it's always been a source of shame to me. I'm afraid people will hear me say that and expect less of me. Or be mean, like the only two people I've told were.
How far into a relationship is best to tell the other person? Do you just casually mention it like you'd mention having had the flu recently?

>>29045115

As long as they take the steps to be healthy, like taking meds, I don't care what other people have as long as they don't take out stuff on me.
I'm pretty good at acting normal most of the time, and even when I slip up I catch myself pretty quick.
>>
>>29045265
I guess my question is a paradox because most normal people wouldn't be in my situation. They say you should join clubs but somehow the idea of just joining a club to make friends eeks me out
>>
>>29040394
Not retarded, with a decent genetic line up for bone structure, so my children don't end up with a weak jaw or some shit.
>>
>>29040394

Idk if I am a normie or not, but my standards (for a long term relationship, I don't sleep around) go as follows:

1. Virgin, or at the very least has not had unprotected sex. This is most important to me because I wish my children to be only ours. I don't want to spend decades of my life raising another man's kids
2. Loyal and supportive
3. Honest
4. Intelligent
5. A good work ethic
6. Keeps body in a reasonable (healthy) condition
7. Decent facial aesthetics (i.e. 6/10)
8. Is able to have fun
9. Feminine and nurturing

As anyone can tell I have impossible standards :(
>>
>>29041474
Nah, I like skinny. Most girls aren't fussy about that kinda thing, despite what you will be told here.
>>
File: 1461719764159.png (112 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
1461719764159.png
112 KB, 590x590
>>29040050
Life as a GIRL is easy mode anon.

Life as a TRANS girl is nightmare mode.
>>
>>29045489
>wants a virgin

You're not a normie. You're a full blown robot beta cuck.
>>
I'm pretty much what most of you fuckers seem to want, except I know that you guys value purity. I've been in three long term relationships and so, have slept with three guys, and I'm allergic to condoms so I just used the contraceptive bar. Will I ever find a cute neet robot?
>>
>>29040394
>Compatible personality, understanding of my anxiety and meme autism
>Similar but not identical interests/taste
>Will let me be a househusband
I can't really think of anything else.

No immediate deal breakers short of stuff like having 10+ partners previously or a child.

I don't think I have one..
>>
>>29045591
Why do you want a robot? Go for a real man instead who will treat you right.
>>
>>29044952

I don't understand this though. I can't just hype myself up when talking to people when people just don't say jack shit.
>>
>>29045761
"Real man who will treat you right"
I think I'm too far gone for that now, anon.
>>
>>29045781

You could always start by talking to ......me
>>
File: 1464729876373.png (426 KB, 1445x1075) Image search: [Google]
1464729876373.png
426 KB, 1445x1075
>>29045591
this>>29045761

Nobody wants a robot, why would yo?
>>
I fucked 2 girls
have a close IRL friend and couple of "friends" that I meet up every weekend
ask me anything
>>
File: bait3.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait3.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>29045591
I'm a cute neet robot virgin
What is your location?
>>
>>29045781
How so? Are you fat? Ugly? Mentally ill?
>>
>>29045591
If you are around 20 years old, 3 men is not too bad.
The guys I know start getting second thoughts when you have had around 8 men.
I think a more important factor is if those previous relationships damaged your ability to have a healthy relationship again.
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 600x500
Where do you guys/girls draw the line (between what you would accept or not)?
>>
>>29045578
Lol explain
>>
>>29046020
what's with the fucking package on 30% guy there
>>
>>29046083
when you're about 30% fat most of your fat goes directly to balls
didn't you go to biology class?
>>
>>29046061
Normies are not so insecure that they care about other guys' cocks.
>>
>>29040394
I don't know what I'm looking for in a woman, I'm at the point where I'll date anyone who doesn't have any of my dealbreakers.

My dealbreakers are: obvious signs of lack of physical health (morbid obesity, bad smell, etc), superficiality, does not understand my interests.

Tbh anything goes, but I love girls who're dominating and if they like a guy just say it and drag him to bed if they have to.
>>
>>29046020
I'd be more worried about how the 8% guy has less of a package than the women
>>
>>29046131
I don't care about other peoples cocks though mr strawman. Are you projecting?

All I care about is passing on me and my partners genes desu
>>
File: build it.png (73 KB, 200x203) Image search: [Google]
build it.png
73 KB, 200x203
Around this time last year I was full r9k and now some of you would call me a Chad. Ask away
>>
>>29046020
Men nor women should ever be over 25-30% body fat. It's not healthy and it just doesn't look good to be honest. I don't mind chubby guys, I fact I find a lot of them cute, but still people should give a fuck about the weight and health.
>>
>>29040394
I'm an aromantic KHV but if I were to be interested in a relationship with a woman then I'd say the qualities I'm looking for is that she should be open minded and have literally no expectations, just like I wouldn't have on her.

Dealbreakers would be if I would have to walk on glass around her. For instance I'm ignorantly racist and while I don't care if she has completely different views to me, if she's like those SJWs who explode over even minor things then it's a no go.
>>
>>29040394
probably the prime personality trait I look for is what would otherwise be more stereotypical of male subs -- that is, a woman who is very successful/career driven but looking for a "break" in her home life.

Other stuff that could be good :
- good family/relationship with family
- child bearing hips
- not financially frivolous
- somewhere between right-wing and libertarian political leanings, or at least fairly "blank"
-good at the professional look (hnnnng)

deal-breakers:
- divorced
- single mother
- obviously unhealthy
- any permutation of Marxism infects her belief
- religious
- shitty degree/career path
>>
To the femanons here, what does it mean that a guy is "creepy"?

To preface this, I have high functioning autism, I'm ugly, well dressed as my mother would choose my attire, and I have no interest in women (or men for that matter).

Back in highschool I caught wind of girls talking behind my back of how creepy and weird I was. I wasn't too bothered by being called weird since I'm autistic and as such have my own quirks, and the bullying in general is to be expected in highschool. I have no hard feelings towards any of them.

However I'm somewhat baffled by being accused of being creepy. As far as I'm aware the word is meant for someone who expresses undesirable attraction towards others. Yet I never "checked out" any of the girls out of fear of getting unwanted negative attention, and in general I tried to keep to myself due to being bullied.

So I'm fairly sure my understanding of creepy isn't correct and I would be happy to learn how women think of it. If any men have insight I would be interested to hear it too.

English isn't my native tongue so apologies if any of it is incomprehensible.
>>
>>29045085
it's a huge spectrum as far as I'm concerned. It's be more useful to talk about specific habits/traits.
>>
>>29046372
Nobody gives a shit about the two washed-up skanks you banged. Seriously, leave.
>>
To robot guys.

Why is my past such a turn off? Who cares if I've had a few sexual partners in the past... most girls have.

Idc if my bf has had lots of sex in the past so why should he care about my past?
>>
>>29048156
Someone's past always matters, to men and women.

It's their resume, and everyone checks it to some degree.

A women with a large number of sexual partners is seen poorly by a male because it's correlated with more failed/unstable relationships in the future. So much so that I think its evolved behavior. There was a really interesting study recently that showed that even other women *who also had a lot of partners* don't trust women with a high number.

Summary: even sluts don't trust other sluts, and no amount of reeducation will fix that.
I actually don't think Women with a high number are worthless though. I think that the current state of family law and society forces men to be extremely paranoid about life partners.

Stop punishing men financially/legally for disloyal women, and I think women will stop being punished as much for slutty behavior. Because if he takes a risk on a girl and it doesn't work out, he's not going to be punished.

I think in some countries in Europe what they've been trying is basically:
-abolish alimony
-child support is a bare minimum that ahs nothign to do with one's net income
-marriage/divorce is basically just a name change
>>
>>29048261
Wtf what's wrong with having fun at college?

I'm sure you've wanted to fuck multiple girls at one point right?

Stop slut shaming you fuck.
>>
>>29048286
You can say "slut shaming" all you want but it's not gonna change the fact that it's unattractive, just like a ham beast is unattractive no matter how much body acceptance she preaches.
>>
>>29048286
Actually I have flat our refused threesomes and will always find them distasteful. I'm an extreme monogamist.

Nothing is wrong with having fun at college. You're just assuming (incorrectly) that a women not being selected for marriage mean she is of low worth or morally flawed in some way.

But thats wrong. The real judgement being made is that they can't be trusted to not ruin a guy's life/family situation by splitting in a marriage/cheating or something.

You could argue that divorce isn't immoral either. That's ok, but I'm purely talking about material risk right now.

Lower the material risk associated with being married and guys will stop selecting so much for "purity." It's that simple.

(tfw the closest thing I've had to a threesome fantasy is my sub torturing another girl and then me "rewarding" mai waifu in front of her "competitor")

feels gud
>>
Is there any hope for chubby guys or should I just try and lose weight and hope for the best.
>>
>>29047946

Normie male here, here's how it works:
Normal people can pick up on social cues and know what's acceptable and what's not in a conversation. If you cross that line everybody around gets uncomfortable.

You are creepy because you're doing something outside of a socially acceptable behavior. Bad posture, hygiene, super long socks (lol) etc. You cannot fake it, my brother is an assburger who tries to fake it and the only people who don't pick up on it are other assburgers.

I don't know why some people "get it" and others don't.
>>
>>29048462

Depends how old you are and how you lose weight. If you don't lift and just lose fat, you will have a big weird head in relation to your body size. You need to replace your fat with muscle to look decent.
>>
>>29048286
Women weren't allowed to go to college 100 years ago.
And now you ruin education in general by saying college is a time meant for being an irresponsible and terrible person.
You deserve frat boy rape.
>>
>>29045591
Purity is just an r9k meme at this point. I imagine most NEETs would still go for a girl that paid him any attention, even if they have had 3 relationships already.
>>
File: lovable.jpg (508 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lovable.jpg
508 KB, 1920x1080
>>29047946
>>29048485
Yeah the reply hit the nail on the head. Social cues are this hidden curriculum you should just pick up as you grow older, and if you dont follow these cues you end up looking creepy.

Being called creepy may have also just been an insult against you when you were younger and you may not be creepy at all, its just that they may have been the only word they know of to describe you.
>>
>>29049368
I'm apparently just social enough that I can talk with most guys without a problem but I try to avoid women as much as possible and don't approach them romantically in any way so that I can avoid being creepy.

The only time I'm able to talk to girls is online and even then I'm sure I'm fucking something up.
>>
>>29049502
One of the best things you can do is just fake it until you make it. Honestly it works. Act confident and try to make small talk, ask about their life, if they have a job, if they have siblings, what you think about them, if they have pets. You get me. Avoid talking about things which make it a debate like politics or religion. Try and find if they have a passion for something and then talk to them about it.
>>
>>29049660
I've tried that before, but I think I just can't get the interest of any girl. They might talk to me, but they won't see me as a prospect.
>>
>>29040394
IM A 30 DATELESS VIRGIN, HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW?
STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE A FUCKIN BOOGEYMAN FFS
>>
>>29050007
Thats the thing, you shouldnt just want them to look at you as a prospect. Nobody typically goes from stranger to propect within first meeting unless both parties are young or one party is drunk.

Try and become friends with these people and create a dynamic and then something may flourish.
>>
>>29050154
Well I mean, the only places I really go any more that even have women are my college and conventions.
>>
>>29045591
Yes. Not all of us are bitter.
>>
How do you rid yourself of romantic longings? Despite knowing it would be a disaster, I still feel like I want a relationship sometimes and it's distracting me from the time I want to spend to myself.
>>
>>29039987
Are guys okay with girls who like anime and are into figure collecting? I've always felt that guys will shun girls who like anime because of the stigma even though I really want to talk about it with them, or is it just better to remain like a half-normie?
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x603) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x603
>>29040460
>implying lesbians exist
>>
>>29048462
Chubby can be real cute, but it also depends on your fat to height ratio.
>>
File: large.jpg (49 KB, 446x594) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
49 KB, 446x594
>>29051981
>implying anyone is attracted to the masculinity looks.
>>29040394
Basically an Ellen Page that is an *agnostic, and into *anime and *vidya and (*)such, but not pleb games, and at the same time not hardcore like mmorpgs like minecraft or play magic or anything like that. And she'd need to have been homeschooled or something to be an awkward enough of a personality, and or a little mentally ill. Nothing is taboo sexually. Less sexual partners than me and younger, preferably no older that 21. *Never got into smart phones.
>tfw only ever one sexual partner at age 27
Of course my wishes are pointless.
>>
File: Help Me.png (61 KB, 1373x383) Image search: [Google]
Help Me.png
61 KB, 1373x383
Is this a good conversation with a girl or am I just playing Tiddlywinks with myself?
>>
File: Snow_Last_Moment.png (1 MB, 1365x700) Image search: [Google]
Snow_Last_Moment.png
1 MB, 1365x700
>>29052335
>making girls laugh will get you into their pants

I fucking kek'd so hard cum came out anon.
>>
>>29052395
I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
>>
Fembots I'm 19 and still a virgin and it's entirely my fault. Is there any hope for me?
>>
>>29052469
I meant that as an ironic bad for you answer.
>>
>>29052540
Well, it's not like I expected anything else.

I suppose I can just stop talking to her. I have no idea how else to make conversation other than stupid jokes.
>>
>>29051818
Chad wont like your weebshit. Robots sure do though.
>>
>>29052628
Knowing a girl long enough makes nostalgia by the way. So out of the 1000s friends she is nostalgic with maybe she'll lean on your shoulder. Some day.
>>
>>29052941
Yeah I know. There's no hope for me.
>>
>>29040815
fuck that nmh shirt in that pic.
makes me mad about the meme status it has
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.