[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 years old >no friends >no car >no job >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462930604492.png (27 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
1462930604492.png
27 KB, 640x753
>19 years old
>no friends
>no car
>no job
>no girlfriend
>didn't go to prom
>KHHV

Should I just end it?
>>
>>29039950
yes, and not a moment too soon
>>
>>29039950
>19

fuck off back to pre school little babby faggot
>>
>19 years old

You're still wet behind the ears.

>no friends

It's okay. You'll make some eventually.

>no car

How about a bicycle?

>no job

What do you want to do?

>no girlfriend

Odds are she would be terrible for you anyway. I had a girlfriend when I was 19 and I wish she and I had never met. At 19 I was way too young to be able to tell the right types of girls from the wrong types. So I picked the wrong type, and boy did I ever suffer for it.

>didn't go to prom

Me either.

>KHHV

You and probably half the other 19 year olds on this earth.
>>
You have all the time in the world. Relax and try to enjoy your youth. But not too much. It sounds like you've got work to do.
>>
>>29039950
its too late for you to ever become accepted by anyone. you will always be the loser who either got what he deserved, or is overcompensating.
>>
>>29039950
>didn't go to prom
why the fuck is this such a big deal with people?
literally who gives a shit about prom?
>>
>>29040015
literally the entire school does but you shouldn't make a big deal of actually going or about high school. but he's a virgin at 19 what do you expect?
>>
>>29040059
anyone who goes to prom or plays all the little games the school brainwashes kids into playing is fucking retarded

there is no point of doing anything in high school that doesn't prepare you for college, just get good grades, do extracurriculars, and graduate

then never look back
>>
>>29040089
the only people who didn't go to prom that i knew of included a guy who killed himself later and was actually pretty retarded, a couple of edgy dudes who ended up in retail, and fat chicks who i don't think anyone ever noticed.

the people with the best grades in our school (which was IB) generally partied the most too. same in university. i get the feeling that you are poor or something, prom is just a fun little event.
>>
Never too early to an hero.
Just don't puss out and you'll be golden.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.