[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like taking a night walk tonight. I've done it before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: walk[1].jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
walk[1].jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
I feel like taking a night walk tonight. I've done it before but not on the weekend, will I encounter partying normalfags?

Also /nightwalk/ general.
>>
Not quite feeling a walk but might build a little fire, make some coffee, and just listen to some music for the rest of the night.
>>
It depends where you're from and where you're walking. If you were Irish or British I would not recommend going for a quite walk through town when the streets are filled with drunks.
>>
>>29039673
I take my night walks on quiet residential streets. There's almost never anybody out.
>>
Also you might depending on where you live. Act sketchy and they might leave you alone
>>
>>29039673
>thinking about a nightwalk
>there's a motorcycle festival on my normal route starting tomorrow
>bikers everywhere
ugh
>>
>>29039737
Bikers are usually very nice and reasonable people though.
>>
>>29039759
My dad's a biker (regular, not a 1%er). I just don't want to fuck with tourists, but I need to go out and cash in this money I got today.
>>
I'm going out nightwalking tonight.
I've seen pretty much all the streets within a two mile radius of my house, so I'm starting to branch off into exploring other areas. Tonight I'm going to try and go through some woods to get to a neighboring farm to walk around the fields.
I'm lucky to live in a sleepy little neighborhood where I don't have to worry about running into anybody past midnight.
>>
>out on nightwalk
>not up to trouble, just wanting to walk around
>see headlights coming towards me
>always run and hide before they can see me
>>
>>29039893
That can get you in trouble. I used to do that and then one time I ran straight into a pond because it was too dark to see where I was going.
Also, if it's a cop car and they see you running, they'll chase you and you will go to jail.
It's not worth it. I just started carrying a flashlight and turning it on when a car comes so that they can see me and see that I'm not up to anything illegal. You have a much better chance of being left alone if you hide in plain sight.
>>
>>29039673
I love nightwalking, especially with music/cigarettes. Its such a subtly, but good feeling. Still getting odd looks from drivers and normalscum though which is always a fucking bother.
>>
File: 1428190873547.jpg (43 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1428190873547.jpg
43 KB, 480x454
Is it a bad idea to nightwalk innawoods?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.