[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.. uh... Who here has actually been diagnosed with anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6
File: Memes.png (142 KB, 537x416) Image search: [Google]
Memes.png
142 KB, 537x416
So.. uh...

Who here has actually been diagnosed with anything?
>>
>no richard dawkins
shit picture
>>
>>29039437
dysthymia, social anxiety, and avoidant personality disorder reporting in
>>
>>29039437
I am diagnosed with Opizafa-Ghot
>>
I'm wearing diapers right now but that doesn't warrant a disorder according to my psychiatrist.
>>
>>29039437
I've been legitimately diagnosed with depression but who hasn't been
>>
Dissociative Identity Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder
>>
>>29040029
Are you a grill? How is life with BPD?
>>
>>29040049
Guy
BPD sucks, but I'm getting better at managing it. 9 months so far without any self-harm.
>>
>>29039450
Most underrated comment in this thread, 2bh
>>
>>29039437
OCD and social anxiety. Been a NEET on sickness benefit since 2013 when I graduated.

Trying to get my lief 2geva, spreadin' the wur' of Jeezuz and dindu nuffinz etc.
>>
>>29040029
>Borderline Personality Disorder
I know such a person. Cut him out of my life because I got sick of his relentless psychopathy and attention-vampirism.
-t. assburgers
>>
who /fibromyalgia/ here
>>
80hd, ass burgers, social anxieties, and she was exploring the idea of bipolar before I moved but the bipolar was never made official. I was a meme before memes were cool.

Its nice because I get some much needed privilege pardons from it. During uni the school kissed my ass with ADA shit. I got to wear my super autism earmuffs which blocks out sound and extra time on exams, and delicious amphetamines. After graduating I got to be a diversity hire, which is hard to do as a white cishet Christian able bodied male.

I suggest everyone get diagnosed. It makes life easier. They'll find shit that isn't even there but all memes aside I think autism or pdd:nos could apply to damn near everyone here. Even if not it's nice to have a crutch to either get a leg up on others or make them back off if they flip out over spilled spaghetti.
>>
>>29039437
several things that fell under being a sociopath
>>
>>29040196
I can't imagine I'm that bad. I manage to pass as normal most of the time, and kind of have been avoiding dealing with people more and more.
>>
>>29039437
Clinical depression, anxiety, and bpd...
>>
PDD-NOS
>>
>>29040264
*Teleports behind you* pssh nothing personal kid XD
>>
>>29039437
I have been cursed with autism
>>
>>29040386
i fucking knew i would get this response

it's not my fault. it's not easy when people either make fun of you for it or call you a psycho for your entire life.
>>
>>29039437
bipolar one, adhd, social anxiety disorder
>>
>>29040324
You're probably not. :^)
Congratulations on your success dealing with it.
>>
No diagnosis, but was opted for child psychiatric drug trials against my will by my guardian as a young girl. Now I'm a fat male and like anime a whole lot.
>>
>>29040520
With dealing with part of the BPD part. Starting to get memories back and dealing more with the DID symptoms, which is a pain in the ass.
>>
Schizoaffective disorder.
Diagnosed when I was 15 and it's been okay.
No psychotic episodes as of lately but still feeling down..
>>
File: 1462489831106.jpg (17 KB, 796x464) Image search: [Google]
1462489831106.jpg
17 KB, 796x464
>>29039437
Schizotypal in addition to Major Depression.

Pretty much any "Cluster A" would suit but that's the title they gave me.
>>
>>29040324
Same here but I always feel emotional and sad inside. The only thing I can say I really don't feel that fits me with bpd is the manipulation and compulsive lying. I do try to be the best person I can be and try to fit in with society.
>>
Depression, anxiety, and panic disorder. Pills actually have done wonders for me though
>>
I was diagnosed with social anxiety
lol jk I'm too much of a pussy to talk to anyone about that shit
>>
>>29039437
Only epilepsy
>>
anti-social_personality_disorder_and_NPD
>>
Who else
>MDD
?
I'm going to kill myself soon
>>
Sensory Processing Disorder. Amazed they didn't just flat-out tell me I was autistic.
>>
>>29040678
Can you predict my future?
>>
>>29040688
I didn't really notice any manipulation when I first was in treatment, but apparently one of my alters does it.
>>
>>29040809
You also have multiple personality disorder? That must be hard. I've never met anyone who has it but from what I know that shits crazy.
>>
>>29040426
>"Sociopath"
>Caring what others think

You really should've read the whole Wikipedia page instead of skimming
>>
>>29040751
Major Depressive Disorder and General Anxiety Disorder reporting in.
The day to day isn't very fun.
>>
>>29040877
i don't care what others think at all

it still fucking sucks when you get beat up because of it
>>
>>29040722
I_doubt_it

Careful on that edge
>>
>>29040785
There will be lots of memes
>>
>>29040900
Keep telling yourself that was why, twisted psychopath
>>
Tourette's here.

i deal with it.
>>
>>29040029
nice tumblr diagnoses
>>
Borderline Personality Disorder, Anxiety and ED-NOS.

AMA?

(I would make a shitty gf)
>>
>>29040972
tumblr diagnoses part 2
>>
>>29040996

Isn't any mental illness a "tumblr" diagnosis?
>>
>>29040972
Here's your (you), attention-seeking roastie
>>
>>29041012
Schizoid disorder
catatonia
Avoidant personality disorder
>>
>>29041028

R9K, attention seeking? Nah. I'd go to /soc/ for that if I wanted.
>>
>>29040957
Diagnosed by an actual PhD.
And if it was a tumblr diagnosis I'd be on tumblr bitching, not fucking around on /r9k/ because of /k/ is being too slow tonight.
>>
>>29041077
>I'm a girl btw ;) shower me
>>
>>29041166

Not technically a girl, unfortunately.
>>
File: IMG_20160603_112825.jpg (312 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_112825.jpg
312 KB, 1200x1600
>>29039437
Schizoaffective bipolar type one. Doesn't mean they're right though. They prescribed me a low dosage of Saphris recently, that I picked out of about ten other antipsychotics offered. Don't dare to take.
>>
File: 1461717926482.png (155 KB, 273x240) Image search: [Google]
1461717926482.png
155 KB, 273x240
Pervasive Development Disorder

The doctors said I was too social to have full on autism

Life is still suffering
>>
MDD, severe, recurrent.
Dysthymic Disorder.
Trichotillomania.
Also the general whatever diagnoses like ADD/Generalized Anxiety/Social Anxiety disorder,, most people on this board are pretty safe bets to have some anxiety disorder.

I do wish this sort of thing wasn't somewhat turned into a competition by the internet.
>>
ASPD and OCD. + Asperger's.
>>
PTSD and DID with false memory syndrome.

Got in a car accident and woke up from a coma with a completely new and different identity from the person I was before, and memories of a life I apparently never lived while having none of my actual life.
>>
>>29040029
What's it like being a memeopath?
>>
>>29039437
Been diagnosed with PTSD and Borderline Personality Disorder. I'm pretty okay at hiding my illnesses, other than the fact that PTSD makes means I'm a fucking sperglord around people I don't know. I've only had one person I've not told about it notice one of my symptoms before but I'm pretty shitty to be around thanks to BPD. Incredibly insecure, unable to trust people, fly from mania to wanting to kill myself and having thoughts of killing people around me at the drop of a pin. The thought of being abandoned is enough to make me cry and try to hurt myself. I'm a whiny, little bitch and my feelings are so fleeting that I genuinely cannot trust myself or any of my opinions or thoughts or memories because I know I manipulate everything.
>>
>>29039437
I've been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and bipolar disorder
>>
File: 1454286567552.jpg (533 KB, 1648x2000) Image search: [Google]
1454286567552.jpg
533 KB, 1648x2000
PTSD here.

Thanks Iraq.
>>
>>29039649
>Opizafa-Ghot
what is this? orenge cement
>>
Bipolar Disorder, depression, social anxiety
>>
>>29039437
autism

i'm pretty sure i don't have it
>>
>>29040877
Sociopaths do care what people think about them. A lot. If people don't think highly of you they are harder to manipulate, and the number one goal of any sociopath is an entirely parasitic lifestyle
>>
ADHD (Inattentive Type), Major depressive disorder

Not a r9k regular though
>>
>>29043990
no one forced you to murder people for oil companies and zionists
>>
>>29039437
autism hell yeah
>>
>>29043968
get on that bpd shit please do not become an abusive manipulating motherfucker because wow holy shit like you have to fight that man
>>
>>29044450
I am another anon with BPD. I've never been manipulative of others. Just Mood instability and identity disturbance now. I used to be afraid of myself.
>>
The usual anxiety and depression. Also PDD-NOS which recently got upgraded to Autism
>>
>>29039437
Schizoid.
Origiginal cocoment.
>>
i'm just extremely asocial
thought the years ADHD inattentive, bipolar, depression, some other things that i don't fucking care to remember
>>
File: sadman.jpg (30 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
sadman.jpg
30 KB, 500x282
myalgic encephalomyelitis (aka chronic fatigue syndrome), avoidant, schizotypal, major deppresive, probably autism but i have more or less contained it.
just fuck my shit up senpai
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.