[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Gurlz Aloud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1464894546052.jpg (274 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1464894546052.jpg
274 KB, 960x640
What's the viability of a men only community? No homo, but just dudes and no women (none of that trap bullshit nor FTM trans). Even just neighborhood.

How long would it be before some cunt sues and forces men to let her in, even though if a woman did the same thing (a women only community) we couldn't sue to get in?

Do you guys think the idea would catch on?
>>
it would start out as no homo but end up with big gay orgies
>>
>>29039472
Implying that orgies aren't wanted
>>
>>29039260
The moment of its inception will be met with aggressive protests by feminists because it promotes misogyny and rape culture.

Also there would be men who would try to bring a girl in, and as soon as one gets an exception and gets in then the floodgates will open. Especially if it's a beta guy who's never gotten steady action (a male-only community would be most appealing to men who never get laid anyway)
>>
whats going on in your pic?
>>
>>29039626
hold on, is she simultaneoulsy aiming at herself with her own pistol and sidearm?
>>
File: 1464914341142.gif (712 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464914341142.gif
712 KB, 500x500
>>29039653
i meant rifle and sidearm
>>
>>29039626
a military orgy
>>
>>29039260
Other girls just fight so much and are all round bitches, you won't know because you've never been around women.

They gossip, go shopping, care about their appearance, and act so dumb all the time. Teehee, I don't know how to do X! Argh, such morons. Do they think they're cute?

I like videogames, science, can burp the alphabet, and lounge around in sweatpants. I don't gossip, I have serious discussions with people who have over an IQ of 20, unlike those other girls who can't talk about anything other than reality TV.

I get along with guys so much better than girls. Some girls are so full of bullshit, thats why some girls will fit in well in male dominated communities. Whats wrong with having females in your community?
>>
>>29039260
Easily doable. In fact, that was the norm before "male-only" spaces were stomped out by the feminists. Fraternity used to have far larger meaning than it does today.
>>
>>29039747
Is this a new shitpost?
>>
>>29039653
>>29039695
Yes, she is aiming at herself with her pistol and her rifle. Everyone is looking on in awe thinking, "is she fucking stupid?"
>>
Ships, armies, and monasteries were men-only for years

Ships and armies were temporary, obviously ships made port calls and such and sailor misbehavior is legendary, armies raped and so on, but monasteries were long-term men-only communities, some that survived for centuries.

I doubt you'd find too many males interested in what you propose, though.
>>
welcome to every bar before 7:30 pm
>>
>>29039620
I think there are a lot of guys that would go into town and bang girls but like the laid back nature of the male only community. Chads would like that they can leave their shit around and have perpetual bro time.

Then there MGTOW guys that would be away from women.

There are also the virgin basement dwellers that would be able to act that fucking idiots and not worry about dropping spaghetti
>>
>>29039747
There is automatically a different atmosphere when a woman enters the realm of men. Men naturally treat her differently and that's what the goal of this would be. Guys can be guys and not worry about women
>>
>>29039834
What about a modern day community where its somewhat like a neighborhood? No women anywhere, so you can just relax and act like a guy. No pressure to even wear pants; just walk out there in your boxers. No one gives a fuck
>>
>>29039620
Make it so you get fined heavily or you can GTFO if you bring a woman in. No exceptions. Not even to get laid. Do that in your car or at her place
>>
File: 1464914538756.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1464914538756.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
>>29039969
>No pressure to even wear pants; just walk out there in your boxers.
we're living in a SOCIETY
>>
>>29040182
A glorious society of men. Women would do it too if there were no men around desu
>>
File: gfasdsw1v463p7o1_500.gif (2 MB, 455x256) Image search: [Google]
gfasdsw1v463p7o1_500.gif
2 MB, 455x256
>>29039747
You go girl! You're special and not like other girls. Truly one of the guys.
>>
>>29039620
>men staying away from women
>rape culture
Could you walk me through the mental acrobatics they'd need to claim that?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.