[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Friday night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1642374698739.jpg (12 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1642374698739.jpg
12 KB, 205x246
How does it feel to know that, right now, someone is fucking your dream girl?
>>
Hmm. Well my gf is at home cooking dinner with her mom, and I even have pics for proof. So I'd say no, that's not happening. I'd be over there helping but I'm stuck at work tonight.
>>
my dream girl has been sending nudes while I'm on a trip to San Francisco :)
>>
>>29039372
>work
>gf
>robot

dont think all 3 are compatible m8
>>
posting from inside my dream girl right now

its cool
>>
>>29039417
Eh, says you. I've been a daily user of /r9k/ for 5 or 6 years now. Like 3-8 hours a day. Every day. If that's not a robot, so be it.
>>
>>29039162
My gf is in the car with her mom right now they spent the day together. Feels good to know she loves me more than anyone she's ever met tho thanks OP
>>
>>29039162
My dream girl don't exist.

I wish I could love a real girl
>>
>>29039162
B-but you can't fuck a 2D girl anon.
>>
File: 1443934471412.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443934471412.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>29039162
my dream girl is 2D, so that will never happen, faggot
>>
>>29039162
I've never had a crush or a dream girl, what's it like? I guess I never knew any girls well enough to get a crush on them or anything.
>>
>>29039454
There are robots thatve never been on /r9k/
>>
>>29039162
>How does it feel to know that, right now, someone is fucking your dream girl?

Oh, I am more than certain that no man is fucking my "dream girl".

The moment I was initiated into sexual desire, I knew that desire would never be reciprocated. My subconscious mind followed me lockstep in that respect, and my dreaming mind never presented me with anything like a pleasant erotic dream.

All of the partners I have had during my fitful nightmares weren't human even in the most liberal sense. My dreams afforded me sexual experiences with grotesquely deformed monsters, gibbering and drooling things. And the funny thing is that I knew such "women", as revolting as they were, were far more than I could ever hope to deserve. Let no one ever claim I feel "entitled" to anything, not even my nightmares.

The hour is late and I am very tired. As I drink myself into oblivion once again, I suppose I can find some solace knowing no man is fucking the "women" I've lain with in my dreams. And if he is, he's found himself frequenting some brothel in Hell.

I certainly wouldn't envy a man like that. A man like that is experiencing awake what I've only had to endure in my nightmares.
>>
File: 1462224521858.jpg (108 KB, 1228x693) Image search: [Google]
1462224521858.jpg
108 KB, 1228x693
>>29039162
this is worse than having a oneitis, which i personally never have because i don't have the capacity for love at fist sight.

the idea that the girl I was BORN to meet is being fucked RIGHT NOW somewhere in the world by some hot muscular guy makes me want to end it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.