[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thought becoming a cute tranny would solve all my problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: 1444413445993.jpg (169 KB, 611x703) Image search: [Google]
1444413445993.jpg
169 KB, 611x703
>thought becoming a cute tranny would solve all my problems and I could finally get a hot lesbian gf
>tfw instead I ended up having to do sexual favors for creepy old men just to continue having a place to sleep at night and no matter how much rinse out my mouth I can still taste the elderly semen

Don't fall for the trans meme.
>>
You fell for the whore meme, where your only worth was the one (1) not even two (2) but one (1) hole between your legs. That is all you are worth because you thought it would change your life but it didnt.

Your only worth a reply because i had a hand in making that picture
>>
Don't forget that you'll also never be a real romantic partner to another women, you'll only have someone who claims they love you while you're really just a fetish and object of lust for them.
>>
>>29039106
You were the model?
>>
>>29039058

You could just get a university education and a job idiot.
>>
File: aea.jpg (50 KB, 680x545) Image search: [Google]
aea.jpg
50 KB, 680x545
>>29039153

FUCKlNG SAVAGE
>>
>>29039153
No, i drew two other wojaks and some anon thought well of it enough to adapt it into his own wojak. One of my greater accomplishments and the closest ill get to something resembling grandchildren.
>>
>>29039231

Post your wojaks.
>>
>>29039058
>thinks he'll likely ever meet an actual lesbian (not saying they don't real but they're rare and lets be real nigga, you don't get out much)
>thinks lesbians don't literally hate trannies

You'd only be able to find a chaser girl which is even more rare and it's not lesbianism at all
>>
>tfw no tfwb

I'd make a horrible bf, cis or trans, but I think I could handle an affectionate fwb arrangement. Basically anytime I have a few days off in a row and I'm not absorbed in a personal project I'd want them to drop everything and play with me and do whatever I want.

Stupidly I tried it once with a junkie thinking if you do drugs you're bound to be down for anything. This was not true. She just wanted to watch Netflix and have drunk sex. I enjoy that too but sometimes a guy needs to get out and go to the zoo or opera or winery and it ranges from kind of weird to super fucking creepy for a 28 year old man to do those things alone. Women enjoying things is a meme. Last date I had at a museum with an omg so into ww2 history nurd grrl she started complaining after she hurriedly got a few selfies in front of the big pieces and after only an hour and half I finally cut it short. She didn't get a second chance but all women are this way. I'm no history buff but I'd on least like to read the signs by each display. The propaganda and Intel shit was cool as fuck but after the photo op by a plane and a few swastikas she was satisfied, as if she was going just for the photos. I
>>
>>29039231

Trap Wojack is fucking hot. Please make more.
>>
File: memehell.jpg (40 KB, 383x364) Image search: [Google]
memehell.jpg
40 KB, 383x364
>>29039240
>>29040238

No you have to stop. Memes are real, every time you draw or repost a wojak in pain or suffering he has to live through that in the Meme World.
>>
>>29039058
I think you might need to post pics so we know if you're passable or not.
>>
>>29040267

I want trap Wojack to be fucked mercilessly by the other memes in meme world.. slutty whore probably loves it.
>>
File: 1444533674968.jpg (559 KB, 1691x1127) Image search: [Google]
1444533674968.jpg
559 KB, 1691x1127
>>29040306

ENOUGH lS ENOUGH
>>
>>29040321

Nooo anon not pre-hrt Wojack, I want cute little cone tits Wojack :(
>>
File: Lloyds_Talisman.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Lloyds_Talisman.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
>>29039106
Isn't that the same thing as the trans meme though? I mean, what other reason would you have for going as far as getting surgery on your dick to make it a bagina than sex?
>>
>>29040383

>tfw I transitioned because some robot made a meme about trannies years ago

Thanks a lot anon..
>>
File: CYKsj1MUAAAhGwY.png (133 KB, 600x618) Image search: [Google]
CYKsj1MUAAAhGwY.png
133 KB, 600x618
>>29040409

Sorry about that ruse cruise.
>>
File: 1447450543746.jpg (461 KB, 1104x959) Image search: [Google]
1447450543746.jpg
461 KB, 1104x959
>>29039154
Jobs don't real.
-t. fancy university degree
>>
File: 1428416233628.png (261 KB, 1133x814) Image search: [Google]
1428416233628.png
261 KB, 1133x814
How do I become Pepe in this situation?
>>
>>29040516

Pretend to be a girl and exchange contact info with a lonely beta virgin NEET from /r9k/, then when he comes over to your place bash him over the head with something heavy, lock him up in a dog kennel, and keep him there without food for a day or two so he gets super-hungry and stuffs his face with the female hormone and androgen blocker laced food you feed him afterwards. Restricting food every so often repeatedly like that will also help feminize him by lowering his body mass.
>>
>>29040516

Ugh. Fucking hot..I want my nipples pierced.
>>
>>29039154
>2016
>University Education
Enjoy your lifetime of endless debt.
>>
>>29040787

Hah, jokes on you. I'm never paying it back.
>>
File: 1460877919344.jpg (27 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1460877919344.jpg
27 KB, 300x250
>>29039058
>tfw he fell for the "fell for the trans meme" meme
>>
thats because youre a fucking neckbeard loser with no job and no self respect
-employed tranny
>>
>>29041432
This

You're supposed to use your tranny status to elevate yourself out of neckbeardhood by getting an IT job and a boyfriend.
>>
>>29041491

Doesn't it bother you that so many trannies become programmers exactly because they have male brains capable of handling those levels of abstraction which the overwhelming majority of real women can't handle?
>>
>>29041537
>meet a tranny
>all of their hobbies, interests and technical skills are like a dude's
>"I have the mind of a woman you know"
kek
>>
>>29041537
Why would that bother me? I'm not really a tranny in so far as I don't identify as a woman

They generally do have brains that are closer to "female" brains but so do a lot of guys
http://www.pnas.org/content/112/50/15468

I think that "male brains using rational thinking" is bullshit stereotyping and trannies are just introverts who spent a lot of time on their PC. They're also more meek which would fit them well into the contemporary education system which is suited towards females so a lot just do well enough to go on to higher education, there's especially a lot of incentive because a decent income is required to ever be able to afford the treatments
>>
>>29041626
you realize literally anyone can write a scientific article and pay money to get it published right? its the peer evaluation (if any) that matters
>>
>>29041626

>rational

Not rational, abstract. Women, almost universally, cannot handle significant amounts of abstract thought, and extreme abstraction is the essence of what the task of programming constitutes. I've tried many times to explain what I'm doing at work to a woman and it always works exactly as well as when I was five and tried to teach my dog how to speak English.
>>
>>29040052
STOP DATING IN YOUR TWENTIES
take it from sam hyde its fucking pointless and will only serve to make you miserable as a male. let the roasties get used up and when they come crawling to a chiseled 30 some odd year old man, i dunno, tell them to fuck off. bask in that pride
>>
File: chris-tran.png (353 KB, 500x607) Image search: [Google]
chris-tran.png
353 KB, 500x607
>>29039058
>you could have stayed at home
>you could have invented an original electric hedgehog-pokemon character
>you could have offered your services to SEGA and demanded a yearly salary of ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS
But you chose to suck old dick
>>
>>29041666
Brain differences exhibit about as much dimorphism as height, mostly everyone has both "male" and "female" brain characteristics with few people actually extremely leaning one direction. That's why whenever scientists talk about the typical "male" or "female" brain they're referring to an averaging of the measured sizes.

>>29041684
Maybe it's true to some degree, it's hard to say how much of it is simply due to brain difference. There's evidence of men being better at spatial awareness but that doesn't necessarily correspond to abstraction, and women tend to be better at literacy which is a higher cognitive function. My own experiences somewhat agree with your anecdotal evidence but I would like to see a more empirical basis to the claim.
>>
>>29041983
>Brain differences exhibit about as much dimorphism as height, mostly everyone has both "male" and "female" brain characteristics with few people actually extremely leaning one direction. That's why whenever scientists talk about the typical "male" or "female" brain they're referring to an averaging of the measured sizes.
We don't know enough about the human brain in any capacity to make a judgement call based on just physical observations. I'll just go with what I observe about the typical person's behavior instead.
>>
>>29042003
>We don't know enough about the human brain in any capacity to make a judgement call based on just physical observations.

And you decided this because you're one of the thousands of experts studying neuroscience and psychology? There's plenty we can tell about behavior based on observed patterns.

>I'll just go with what I observe about the typical person's behavior instead.
Yeah I'm sure this wont lead to erroneous judgement due to lack of objectivity, selection bias, faulty memory, preconceived notions, etc. Just purposefully limit the amount of information you include in your decision making.
>>
>>29041926
At least chris has great sex moves.

I also wish he took hormones it would be fun when he panicked at his dick not working and started making more vids.
>>
>woman
>good at something
>develoled bain

Bad bait, tumblr
>>
>>29040570
But you don't need to force this on the beta robot, as they are so desperately out of touch that they hang on this meme and eagerly do it themselves.
>>
>>29041537
>trannies become programmers
kek
not after those androgen blockers change the structure of their brains.
>>
>>29041926
Well said.

originanal
>>
>>29042216
experts on neuroscience have better things to do with their time, like actually mapping out the brain. psychologists are hacks so who fucking cares what they think
>>
>tfw you're a giant muscular male
>tfw all you want is to be a small cute femboy on a low dose of mones with a fat ass and tiny titties
>tfw nobody will ever make you cum with your ass
>tfw you look like shit in thigh highs

Count your blessings, transfags.
>>
>>29042353

>not after those androgen blockers change the structure of their brains.

Too late by then, trannies have male brains for life, that's why being a tranny programmer is a stereotype and being a female programmer is something in contrast that very rarely happens even despite Google and many other large, wealthy, and powerful organizations throwing all their money and other resources at trying to force-meme more girls / women into learning how to code.
>>
>>29040787
Why does everyone assume you have to put up with a lot of debt? Go to community college, private colleges are for people who get scholarships/are rich or for whatever reason have no other choice.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.