[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> go to the local strip club > place is chill as fuck,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: kharaexpo3[1].jpg (120 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
kharaexpo3[1].jpg
120 KB, 650x366
> go to the local strip club
> place is chill as fuck, music is decent
> qt grils EVERYWHERE
> bodies you didn't think were real EVERYWHERE
> seeing titties you paid for and titties you didn't pay for
> these qt's actually sit down and talk to you
> their onstage dances are like a preview for the real show
> basically get Prostitution LITE, which goes pretty far depending on how lewd your qt is
> walk out not feeling bad I spent a fortune cause I don't go to the movies
>>
>>29038963
>throwing money at girls you aren't going to fuck
Even the average betas aren't this beta
>>
>>29039010
I've dated a couple girls in the years and none were even close to putting out.I don't desire to pay for sex, but I am a sexual creature and I desire intimacy. I am willing to spend my time to be able to earn a 20 minute decent convo with a cute girl while watching the stage, finding out some intimate details about her cause you're a nice respectable customer, then just doing both your jobs, but you both enjoy it cause you like each other.

I'll pay money for that you normies would spend to watch your movies together.
>>
>>29039049
>I've dated a couple girls in the years and none were even close to putting out
Beta as fuck.
>>
>>29039165
Where do you think you are? At least I've still got integrity. I was really hurt by my only long time girlfriend so I'd rather pay a girl for sexual favours then potentially repeat the same mistakes.
>>
>>29038963
What's the point? I can't even jack off. I'd rather stay at home and watch camgirls.
>>
>>29038963
>ME!ME!ME!

Stripper girls are just as empty and escapist as the anime and video games that ME!ME!ME! was criticizing.
>>
>>29039049
>you like eachother
>strippers
>liking you

They don't like you. They are acting for money. YOUR money
>>
>>29039254
If they grind on your dick its still exciting, my buddy ended up get a qt who was half in the bag and got super into it. You can just come home and jack off later to your new experience.

>>29039333
When all you feel is pain and suffering like me, temporary joy through escapism is all you got.

One of the girls I got a dance from when I was sitting with her said "You have to walk out of here with a bigger smile than when you walked in!" and I said "I already will".

>>29039380
They all obviously act but if everything is an act then damn give all the strippers awards.

We got quite a few of the tipsy strippers and they shared their stripper stories. Was pretty fun. Also if they're putting on an act you just play back, make them laugh for reals. The one stripper told me she was lonely and liked the intimacy in stripping, so when I got a dance from her I found out how she liked to be touched and did whatever I desired to her.

Even gave her a hug afterwards, cause I hnng'd.
>>
>>29038963
Strip clubs are very fun especially if you want a super chill place to drink. Just be very careful with your credit card if you bring it at all. I was charged 1 grand once the girls got me in champagne room while I was blacked out. I only take cash now when I go.
>>
>>29039333
is me me me worth watching ?
>>
>>29039589
its a 4 minute music video
and yes
>>
>>29039489
>if everything is an act then damn give all the strippers awards.
Jesus christ you are beta as fuck. I've never had a real gf and even I know that all strippers are acting just to get into your pockets.
>>
>>29039619
If the girl has fun and I had fun, then did we not share a nice experience together?
>>
>>29039742
Only if the girl actually had fun
>>
>>29039589
It's not a series you stupid shit
>>
>>29039742
You're fucking stupid, the girls is not "having fun", she is working, she is making money off of you. You are a walking wallet to her, nothing more. Unless you go there everyday they likely don't even remember your name.
>>
>>29039817
Yeah so they're working, they gotta deal with ugly middle aged men, stupid fucking ghetto immigrants, all kinds of BS.

Then I walk in and I'm respectable, witty and of course lewd. I always go on a weekday night cause no one is ever there, I get most of the strippers attention due to the lack of patrons, and since I'm better than most I could actually show the girl some fun at work.
>>
>>29039876
You're worse off than I thought man. Go there on a crowded night and don't drop a single penny and see if they still want to "hang out" with you.
>>
>>29039918
I tell the strippers all the time when I'm broke and yeah they don't bother me again. I wouldn't want to lead them on, that's not my style. But if for some reason she didn't have any genuine enjoyment from the experience I did, and that was worth the money to me.
>>
>>29039983
That fact that you're trying to justify your betaness to me proves your betaness even further.
>>
>>29040008
well I'm glad we concluded that I'm a beta. At least I had fun. lol
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.