[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really common for women to cheat on loving and caring boyfriends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Cheating.jpg (122 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
Cheating.jpg
122 KB, 1024x682
Is it really common for women to cheat on loving and caring boyfriends? I thought that mostly happened in relationships where the guy don't give a fuck to his girl.
>>
>>29038269
Almost a given.
>>
There's always someone who is going to be taller, stronger, funnier, more interesting, more handsome, etc. than the good ol' boyfriend/husband.
>>
happens all the time, it's more common than ever, and the popular music they listen to encourages it now more than ever (Beyonce, etc.)
>>
>>29038269

it's not common, but it's possible.

you literally have NO way to rate your chance percentage right off the hop.
>>
statistics say what half of all men and woman cheat and 2/3'rds of marriages end in divorce right?
Just face it monogamy is dead go fuck some whore and learn to live alone.
>>
>>29038269
Personally, I know more guys who have cheated on their gfs than the other way around. Many people cheat, some don't.
>>
It's really common for women to cheat period. Women enter a relationship, they get bored, the more upstanding ones then break up, the shittier ones, or the ones with something to lose (i.e access to money, social status, etc) will cheat. It's a fact of life.
>>
File: 1463466334262.jpg (45 KB, 728x728) Image search: [Google]
1463466334262.jpg
45 KB, 728x728
>>29038269
Why are you asking /r9k/ this?

No. Its nowhere near as common as these faggots make you think. If the girl loves you, she will stay with you. If she doesn't really love you, or is unhappy in the relationship, she will cheat. Its very very simple.
>>
>>29038269
Thats what you get for going out with a hot girl that has more prospects than you.
>>
>>29038298
Beyonce's last album was pretty much entirely about how shit being cheated on is though.

>>29038269
It's not common at all, if people are happy in relationships, generally they'll be faithful, and the majority wil leave if they aren't happy before they cheat, because it's heavily stigmatised and most people aren't without morals completely.

You're asking a board of people who've never had relationships to give you information about relationships, and believing them. Look up a study or something.
>>
>>29038269
Yes absolutely, women are natural whores
>>
>>29038269
Let's get something straight: you don't own a gf. You don't get to decide what she does or what she thinks, it's her body her rules. If she needs to explore some feelings she has for someone else then she is 100% allowed to act on those feelings.
>>
File: 1464839711648-v.gif (446 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1464839711648-v.gif
446 KB, 480x270
>>29041105
Lmoa cuck
>>
>>29038269
Women are literally evolutionarily programmed to get a beta provider and cheat on him so her sons don't inherit his cuck provider genes.
>>
>>29038269
Even Simone de Beauvoir (a highly regarded feminist) said that most women cheat on their husband. If their husband is nice and gentle they'll cheat with an asshole that doesn't care about them, if their husband doesn't care about them they'll go for a lover that will provide them with all the love they need.
>>
>>29041105
Then she can do it when she breaks up with current bf

She doesn't have to be a whore and cheat on him.
>>
>>29041541
>even

your argument is a total fallacy

stfu retard
>>
>>29038269
Early on in my current relationship I considered cheating (thank god I did not) and it was due to two things:
1) Our sex life wasn't great. We didn't know what the other liked and were both too timid to say anything to change it.
2) My "girlfriends" encouraged it. These "friends" would always tell me that he would never find out and that it would be the best thing for me. These girls were scum but I didn't realize it at the time.

Now two years later, I've never cheated and would never consider it. The main thing that changed my mindset about this was that I stopped seeing my boyfriend in any light that wasn't positive. He thinks the world of me, so I need to do the same back. He's my partner and hurting or disrespecting him would make me feel like absolute trash.
>>
>>29038269
If she thinks really highly of herself, "i would never cheat" type of girl then she'll either try to "take a break" or establish an open relationship, worst case she just dumps you for the guy she's been infatuated with.

This happens because the most intense part of love is the beginning stages of it, so imagine her going through the beginning stages of a relationship with someone else whilst the relationship you were building with her is slowly getting less exciting and new. She's going to want to be with this person whom she now thinks she's in love with, you can blame it all on the modern idea of love being "to have strong feelings of attraction towards someone"
>>
I cheated on my girlfriend because she has a fat disgusting body, but I like to spend time with her.
>>
>>29041541
to be fair she was probably trying to justify her "open relationship" with that cuck sartre
>>
>>29038487
upstanding ones? is that a way of making the act seem less shitty? still got cucked
>>
Monogamy has always been a myth. Part of the excitement of life is meeting a new potential partner, thinking about them, imagining what it would be like to be intimate with them, and fucking them for several months. After that it is a lot of the same.
Some people endure it... but those people that do still have fleeting moments of wanting to fuck other people.
>>
>>29042686
shut the fuck up you degenerate slime
>>
>>29042377
>my "girlfriends" encouraged it. these "friends" would always tell me that he would never find out and that it would be the best thing for me. these girls were scum but i didn't realize it at the time.

women shouldn't be allowed to be in public alone or talk to women they aren't related to

muslims have got this shit figured out
>>
File: ass.jpg (87 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
87 KB, 640x1136
Quite often and with the recent rise of cukolding a lot women are able to explore their sexuality freely for the first time in history.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.