[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather have A) A gf whos cute and caring. Would love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1238204549184.jpg (78 KB, 358x480) Image search: [Google]
1238204549184.jpg
78 KB, 358x480
Would you rather have

A) A gf whos cute and caring. Would love you and be there for you but would leave you at the first sign of weakness and isn't all that dependable

B) A guy friend who'd always be there to help you through thick and thin. Would be there to help you move, but of course, wouldn't cuddle or do anything sexual with you
>>
>>29038032
Seems a is the best option unless you're autistic
>>
>but would leave you at the first sign of weakness
so the relationship would last three seconds?
>>
So she wouldn't actually love you or be there for you?
>>
its easier to make friends than it is to get a qt gf
>>
>>29038032
B) obviously. If I cannot be loved in my times of weakness it's time to go.
>>
>>29038032
>caring
>will leave you at the first sign of weakness

pick one nimrod
>>
>>29038078
>>29038127
Clearly virgins who have never had a gf and dont understand women
>>
>>29038119
you shouldn't be weak then
>>
B

I have no friends so choosing A would result in her leaving me immedietly

Also a really good friend is such a rare thing, I envy anyone who has one
>>
>>29038149
but all women are weakness
>>
>>29038149
so you never had a moment of weakness like if a family member died or lost your job
>>
>>29038127
more like
>caring
>woman
>>
>>29038032
Hi ethereal nigger.
>>
>>29038216
I did. That was the only time I opened up to my gf of 3 years.

She left me two weeks after
>>
A is every roastie ever. If you manage to land yourself a gf, it will be an A. If you manage friends, odds are you may never come across a B, maybe if you're exceptionally lucky.

B-bro all the way.
>>
>>29038292
then why do you push for the option A)?

jesus are you that cucked, no unconditional love equals to no love at all
>>
>>29038951
>then why do you push for the option A)?

I never did. How'd you get that from my replies? Read through it again, dummy
>>
>>29038149
clearly a normie who has no understanding of female biology. women are literally design to weed out weak men if you don't believe me then cry in-front of your gf and see if she does not leave you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.