[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If two people are intoxicated why are men the one who gets punished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 16
File: CkDYi2OWUAEDfKm.jpg (199 KB, 954x1200) Image search: [Google]
CkDYi2OWUAEDfKm.jpg
199 KB, 954x1200
If two people are intoxicated why are men the one who gets punished if they have sex?
>>
>>29037998
Bumpakekatita
>>
>>29037998
>no memory of the attack

howd she know she was raped

howd this guy even get caught?

i need more details
>>
>>29038493
Stanford student here, this guy was caught inside the unconscious victim behind the KA frat by two grad students who chased and caught him after he tried to run away. He was also spotted by at least one other witness. It's a pretty clear case of rape. He definitely deserved a harsher sentence.
>>
>>29038552
Why did he deserve a harsher sentence? The drunk whore had no worth, she probably fucked 4 other guys that night. And the bitch didn't even remember it, I'm going to agree with the judge here. Stupid roastie slut trying to ruin a man's life, I'd probably do the same thing, it's a win-win for us both. The slut doesn't remember shit so it's more neutral for her,
>>
because society views women as having lost value every time they have sex and vice versa, as if the man is drunkenly mugging the women.
I guess it's hard for a woman to physically rape a man when both parties are drunk too, the man tends to make the choice to do it or not to do it, any permissions given/one leading the other one/whatever becomes invalid and only actions count.
>>
>>29037998
bECAUSE MEN ARE LITERALLY SATAN
>>
>>29038552
>He definitely deserved a harsher sentence.

It's too hard to say what people deserve in modern day rape cases.

Rape is bad.
Being falsely accused of a crime is bad.

But that's the price you have to pay when you engage in that lifestyle of casual sex.

Free love isn't really free. Every time you have casual sex, you are rolling the dice. Your life can get ruined just like that.

Monogamy is not only moral, it's the safest type of relationship. Just like its always been
>>
>>29038615
a fucking unconscious person cannot consent to sex, retard. It's on the same level as fucking a 3-year-old that has no ability to consent. Jesus christ, you're fucking hopeless if I have to actually explain this to you, dickhead.
>>
>>29038615
>>29038639
what levels of irony are you two working on to be arguing about this on a board full of shitposters
>>
File: huh_what_lol.jpg (9 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
huh_what_lol.jpg
9 KB, 300x256
>>29037998
>"You took away my worth"

Uh... wouldn't a woman with some sense of self-worth not be passed-out drunk behind a dumpster?
>>
File: Tito_300.gif (26 KB, 223x300) Image search: [Google]
Tito_300.gif
26 KB, 223x300
>>29037998
I hope he gave her a good dicking
>>
>>29038639
And is how is a man in the right mind to ask for consent? If you get to the point where sex is on the table and pass out that's her own fucking fault
>>
>>29038674
not a justification for rape, faggot
>>
>>29038639
>a fucking unconscious person cannot consent to sex
Yes this is true

>It's on the same level as fucking a 3-year-old that has no ability to consent
No, inbred. That doesn't follow. Fucking a 3 year old is not the same as fucking an 19 year old whore. The only thing they have in common is that neither of them consent.

Some differences
-one of them is a whore
-one of them hasn't fucked 35 men
-one of them won't be damaged by sex
-one of them won't just forget about it in 10 minutes
-one of them may remember it down the line

Do you get it now, inbred. You are a dumb faggot, the bitch is only mad because the guy had free sex, her body means nothing to her. All whores deserve to be raped.
>>
>>29038681
Neither Turner nor the victim had any recollection of meeting each other before the victim was passed out. Why do you think Turner would run away when two grad students saw him fucking an unconscious chick. Holy shit, get fedora shamed, virgin.
>>
File: 1464738755285.png (80 KB, 239x188) Image search: [Google]
1464738755285.png
80 KB, 239x188
>>29037998
Because of sexism

Against men

You dont even want a convo, you just want a b8 discussion

Fuck you op you goverment shill perpetuating the same threads over and over again
>>
>>29038692
why does having fucked 35 men mean the rape is less bad?
if you give to charity is being burgled less of a deal?
>>
>>29038692
sub-80 iq: you
>>
>>29038737
i guess 80 is your benchmark eh
>>
>>29038737
Nice argument, whore.

>>29038728
Here's why this "rape" means nothing. Her pussy wasn't damaged (hot dog in auditorium etc.), she has no memory of it so no emotional damage either.

How about this: tell me why her being raped was bad without appealing to emotion.
>>
>>29038773
i go to stanford, dude. You can't really pull that card on me :^)
>>
>>29038803
That's funny because I'm the guy you were arguing with (still are) and I'm a EE major at MIT. Go figure :^)

Answer me this: why was her being raped bad? Don't appeal to emotion. This should be easy for you since you attend Stanford.
>>
>>29038630
Or you could be a virgin and by simply dating a girl to get a Montgomerious relationship anytime she gets bother just say you raped her.

Crockadile tears, body cameras, house cameras

Being a male is like being a felon litteretly at ANY FUCKING MOMENT AT THE DROP OF A HAT.

Just look at bill cosby, judge had to throw away the case cus there is litteretly no proof and thoes girls had no connection.

But bill reputation has had better days. Every comedian automatically belives he did it.
>>
>>29038692
>The only thing they have in common is that neither of them consent
That's literally what he said.
>/r9k/ in charge of reading comprehension

All those insults make you look like an even bigger dipshit, kek.
>>
File: 541515415.jpg (25 KB, 498x411) Image search: [Google]
541515415.jpg
25 KB, 498x411
>>29038718
>ugh you're like, a total virgin, no one will have sex with you LOL le fedora amirite girls?
Fuck off toasty roastie. A drunk whore (like you) decided to have sex with some random guy, passed out and regrets being a drunk whore (only because she got caught). She's probably done this 100 other times but because she got caught this one time she cries and plays the victim. The guy got too long a sentence for this shit.

ROASTIES
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>29038845
every person has a right to choose who they are sexually intimate with. If you don't agree you can enjoy your pathetic misogyny without further comment from me.
>>
>>29037998
If two people are drunk and have sex no one gets jailed.

The problem arises if a douchebag sees a way too drunk chick and thinks it's his chance to get laid and takes advantage of her.

Drunk people have sex all the time. But there are also some creeps that prey on drunk women that are rapists
>>
>Sucking on some Chad's dick because you think he'll get back at the roasties for you
Disgusting. Normies OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>29038867
>That's literally what he said.
No he said, fucking a whore is "on the same level as fucking a 3-year-old that has no ability to consent."

Which is false, neither have ability to consent, but one of them is clearly wrong while the other is sort of wrong.

>>29038876
>every person has a right to choose who they are sexually intimate with
Why do you feel that way?
>>
>>29038786
nothing means anything. nothing's bad and nothing's good, apart from pleasure maybe. we enact laws because it's mutually beneficial to stop people murdering each other in the streets with no consequence. nobody wants to be raped or killed, this person didn't, and just because you don't remember something doesn't meant you don't feel it physically afterwards, and know that it happened.

If you found out you were abused as a child or had a priceless and sentimental item replaced would that be bad? or would that be ok?

I'm not going to argue about physical harm because I think that's beneath me, you can learn how anatomy works from somebody else.
>>
>>29038692
So just because she already has sex with several other guys means it's okay to rape her?

You got beaten up by several bullies so it's okay for me to beat you up. You are a weak nerd so you are basically asking for a beating. Just look at what you are wearing
>>
>>29037998
>"irreversibly hurt"

No, that girl is a bragging lier

Victim card

Nowadays you just dont know rape cus of lying sluts
>>
>>29038904
it's a pretty basic idea, personal liberty (of body, in this case)
>>
>>29038904
>Why do you feel that way?
it's a lawful right
>>
File: 1453312279631.jpg (56 KB, 440x394) Image search: [Google]
1453312279631.jpg
56 KB, 440x394
>>29038493
Some frat boys found the stupid drunk bitch. If they hadn't found her it would have just been another night of her getting wasted and getting dick from a stranger, like she does every weekend of her life. But because other people saw it, she had to do anything she could to save her own reputation, even ruining a man's life. Roasties are trash.
>>
>>29037998
Men are doing the fucking. It's simple.
>>
>>29038932
who would brag about being raped?
>>
>>29038907
>just because you don't remember something doesn't meant you don't feel it physically afterwards
The reason why she won't feel it physically afterward is because she has a loose roastie pussy and fucks guys every day. No way she will feel it physically. And it's the Chads' fault for letting it be known that she was fucked while passed out. She's probably been raped multiple times before and no one told her. And her life was better when she didn't know.

>>29038941
Don't confuse the law with righteousness.
>>
>>29038615
Betas actually believe this

No wonder you're a perma virgin
>>
>>29038962
>righteousness
nope, pretty sure it's a law
>>
>>29037998
If he actully raped her and only got 6 months this is litteretly white privilege.

You think they'd give a black student 6 months HAHAHA
>>
>>29038960
When you claim you were raped in a situation like this, you get legions of feminists rallying behind you, giving you attention, donating money to you, making you a celebrity basically. It doesn't matter that the man's life is ruined - you get your 15 minutes of fame. And that's all that's important to a stupid braindead whore.
>>
>>29038923
I know you're trying to make a point, but I find it funny that you think I'm a weak nerd just because I don't support roasties.

*tips fedora*
Continue defending these whores, W. Knight.

*tips goodbye*

>>29038973
I'm not a virgin.

>>29038976
Not all laws are just. Do you disagree with this statement? If you do, then there's no point to shill muh law here. She deserved to be raped. I can prove this if you'll allow me to.
>>
INB4 MEN

No, he goes to Stanford.

Look at him. He's obviously from wealth and his family would have provided lawyers for to get him that sentence.

But like the absolute mouthbreathing trash you are, you'd rather argue men vs women instead of focusing on the real issue which is justice can be repeatedly bought by those with money.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Couch

Ethan Anthony Couch (born April 11, 1997) is an American who killed four people while drinking and driving on June 15, 2013, in Burleson, Texas. He was illegally driving on a restricted license and speeding, lost control, plowed into a group of people standing near a disabled SUV and struck a parked vehicle, which was there to assist. Four people were killed in the collision; two passengers in Couch's truck suffered serious bodily injury and a total of nine people were injured.[3]

Couch was indicted on four counts of intoxication manslaughter for recklessly driving under the influence. In December 2013, Judge Jean Hudson Boyd sentenced Couch to ten years of probation and subsequently ordered him to therapy at a long-term in-patient facility,[4] after his attorneys argued that the teen had affluenza and needed rehabilitation instead of prison.[5] Couch's sentence set off what The New York Times called "an emotional, angry debate that has stretched far beyond the North Texas suburbs".[6]

Couch became the subject of a manhunt and was listed in the National Fugitive Database on December 11, 2015, after his probation officer was unable to contact him.[7] On December 28, 2015, authorities detained Couch and his mother in the Mexican resort city of Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.[8] On April 13, 2016, he was sentenced to serve two years in jail.[9]
>>
She was unconscious. His is this not a clear cut case?

It doesn't matter if he was drunk or not. She was fucking asleep and he fucked her.

Yeah his dick should be cut off
>>
File: 1424452510350.jpg (203 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1424452510350.jpg
203 KB, 1280x1707
>>29038973
>VIRGIN VIRGIN YOU'RE A VIRGIN
>YOU DON'T HAVE SEX YOU'RE A VIRGIN
Not an argument you stupid fat bitch, go pop a molly and take another Chad dick to get your mind off this thread triggering you so hard.
>>
>>29038960
Sluts are crazy.
Victim card gets you simpathy.

>>29038944 they destroy society
>>
>>29039011
Nobody cares, roastie slut. I hope you get raped this weekend at a degenerate rave.

>>29039017
Why was it wrong to rape her when she wouldn't remember it the next day (either physically or mentally)? Don't appeal to emotion, try and be logical about this.
>>
>>29038962
>loose roastie pussy and fucks guys every day
I already said I'm not going to talk to you about how wrong you are in the sense of basic anatomy.

>And her life was better when she didn't know.
perhaps, perhaps not, but I know one thing for sure and that's that you'd take the blue pill. Because of that I don't think you're capable of understanding why somebody would rather take the red pill and know and prosecute the rapist than live unaware.
not that she would be unaware in any case, you'd know if you'd been raped.
>>
>>29039011
You did your research
>money
>skin color racism
>fancy school

All factors braught into this
>>
>>29038998
>>29039029
and a lifetime of being treated as a broken thing.

>>29039002
>I can prove this
I don't see how you could logically prove anybody deserves anything but I'd like to see your thinking if just to observe how your mind works.
>>
>>29039017
How do you know she didn't pass out while fucking him? They were both drunk. This shit happens all the time. If you go out on a weekend night on a college campus it's not uncommon to see drunken public sex.
>>
>>29038615
Masterfully crafted
>>
>>29039035
why is it wrong to euthanize people while they're asleep?
they wont remember.

clue: we live in fear that what is done to other people may be done to us.
>>
>>29039035
If you passed out drunk and got raped by a man would you be cool with it? You are a dick loving faggot who deserves a good dicking.
>>
>>29039035
>>29039070

>Roastie slut
You're speaking to a white alpha male, faggot. Do better when you're talking to your superiors.

Come at me, I'm pretty much perfect.

>Rich people being able to afford better outcomes in court.
Simple.

>braught
Oh right. You are retarded.
>>
What possible reason could there be to believe this was a malicious crime? The guy's 20 and never had a single strike on his criminal record before and they were both drunk as fuck.
Both people involved in the case obviously made some very shit decisions while intoxicated that night, doesn't mean the guy should have his life permanently ruined.
The woman doesn't even remember the attack anyway, which is convenient for her since it helps her prosecution. Who knows whether that's really the truth.
>>
>>29039052
>the rapist than live unaware.
>than
Okay, you're baiting. Well done, anon.

>>29039113
>why is it wrong to euthanize people while they're asleep?
That will actually affect the people around them. This slut, the fact that she was "raped" would have had absolutely ZERO affect on anything, not even her own psyche since she was passed out. Nice try straw-manning though.

>>29039118
You are a roastie slut. You deserve to get bludgeoned with a bat and repeatedly raped. You have no worth as a human and you should go back to /soc/. Want to know how I was able to tell that you were a woman?
>>
>>29039035
Why would it be wrong if I steal your wallet and then beat you up while you are passed out drunk?

Not remembering it happening doesn't mean it didn't happen
>>
File: 1378448355577.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1378448355577.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>29039118
>You're speaking to a white alpha male
>>
>>29039074
Who's treating woman as a broken thing?

If they got over it then they dont need to talk about shit in the past. Noone would know. You have to mention that shit for anyone to know.

>oh no you got raped when you were 17?!
>i cant have sex with you now even though you are 26

Yea right, ppl dont give a shit.
Most people dont know that my dad pasted away when i was a baby.

DOES THAT MEAN THAT IM A BROKEN THING

No. It does not.
>>
>>29039166
I'm a man, you dumb faggot.

>Okay
>You deserve to get bludgeoned with a bat and repeatedly raped.

You write like a woman, though, desu.
>>
if someone had put her clothes back on and threw her in her bed, she wouldn't know of what happened for the rest of her fucking life. I can't believe she would claim that he traumatized her and all this when she only knows of the situation because the people "helping" told her
>>
>>29039173
You seem serious, allow me to answer

- i wake up with less money, negative for me
- i wake up physically damaged, negative for me

Now for her

- her pussy feels the same (this has probably happened dozens of times to her, but she never noticed/remembered), neutral for her
that's it
>>
>>29039173
Because they then are missing money they previously had you retard.
>>
>>29039187
>Get absolutely BTFO
>b-b-better post neckbeards
>>
>>29039076
Doesn't matter.

You don't continue to fuck her if she passes out. Falling asleep means she no longer can give consent. And just because she consented earlier doesn't mean it's ongoing consent until he's finished.

Let's say you have sex with her, cum and immediately fall asleep and she just keeps on going and shoves a dildo up your ass. You didn't say no so it must be okay, right?
>>
>>29039201
>I'm a man, you dumb faggot.
Want to know how I know you're a woman? Better question, what are you doing out of the kitchen, inferior sex?
>>
Because male privilege is a crime.
>>
>>29039118
>braught

You see I dont have autism like you. So i can mis type shit on my phone anytime i want ya braindead ratsmelling roasty.
>>
>>29039198
Good post.
There are literally men who've been raped and shanked in prison, and Vietnam vets who were tortured by the Viet Cong.
No one treats them as "broken people." Why? Because they don't bring it up every conversation and SEEK ATTENTION AND PITY.
>>
>>29039166
>why somebody would rather take the red pill
>and know and prosecute the rapist
>than live unaware

I don't see it, what's wrong with my grammar?
>>
>>29039198
You seem pretty broken......
>>
>>29039233
>Woman trying to bait post this poorly.

Your typing style gave it up like three posts ago, SJW falseflagging cunt.
>>
File: tough luck, pal.jpg (68 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
tough luck, pal.jpg
68 KB, 720x529
>>29039118
>>braught
>Oh right. You are retarded.
>>
>>29039238
>Normalfags phoneposting on my board.
>Somehow gets her retardation past the autocorrect.
Actual roastie detected.
>>
>>29039216
Okay then I just break into your house while you are asleep and move a few things around. Nothings missing, but you know that someone has been there. Which gives you a creepy as fuck feeling.

Same with her. She doesn't remember it, but she knows that she has been fucked. There was probably some cum, she walked funny and her pussy felt as if she got banged the whole night.
>>
>>29038670
Idk man, like 5 or six. u?
>>
>>29039245
maybe you're too young to have ever lived with badly affected vietnam vets but.... no, one did not treat them like normal people, though of course they never brought it up as you say
>>
>>29039166
>That will actually affect the people around them
ok so euthanize them too and anybody that knows them.
>not even her own psyche since she was passed out
knowing alone's enough

it's not straw-manning it's extending your principles and logic to other exampled.

>>29039245
everybody treats vets as broken people
what is ptsd
>>
File: 1444979231116.png (264 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
1444979231116.png
264 KB, 500x531
>>29039225
>Let's say you have sex with her, cum and immediately fall asleep and she just keeps on going and shoves a dildo up your ass. You didn't say no so it must be okay, right?
I wouldn't take her to court over it. I'd probably tell her "hey that wasn't cool" and be done with it, not ruin her life over some stupid shit that got me mildly annoyed as an afterthought.
Not that I would even be able to get money out of her over it, since the courts are all about humiliating and extracting cash from men.
>>
>>29039002
She shouldn't have been raped because it's against the law. Rape is against the law because if someone is in the position to rape you, you have lost bodily autonomy and that can easily end in your suffering. It is at that point essentially a violent act and can result in various damages to your person such as acquisition of disease, actual physical damage, and women can of course get unwanted pregnancy. Some might also undergo emotional trauma.

Go ahead and prove she "deserved" it. I don't think anyone asked yet. "She got drunk around men" and strawmanning her character dont count, obviously.
>>
>>29039279
>people never bitch about their wartime PTSD
>>
>>29038552
I see, they were mad he was acting like a frat boy without a membership.
>>
>>29039245
Ummm we actually do treat those ptsd soldiers as broken people and help them by not mentioning things that can trigger them
>>
Easy solution is not to put your penis in anything and wear a camera at all times you damned degenerates. Pre-marital sex is against God's plan.
>>
>>29039248
>tripfag

HAHHAHA Please try harder.

Hungery for attention?
>>
>>29039250
Trying too hard, roastie. You're okay for a roast, I'll give you that much. You're still a woman though, and you won't be spared when the day of the rope comes.

>>29039281
>ok so euthanize them too and anybody that knows them.
If they don't have jobs and contribute to society and you can euthanize everyone that knows them and has ever known them and could ever come to know them and for everyone that they would come to know etc., then yes it'd be justified. But that graph would touch every human being on the planet in like 15 breadth-first iterations.

>>29039292
Laws are not infallible. Do you agree with me?
>>
>>29039313
I like how you don't actually have a related counterargument
>>
File: 1439562656308.jpg (64 KB, 563x520) Image search: [Google]
1439562656308.jpg
64 KB, 563x520
>>29039222
I'm not the one you initially replied to, nut sucker. I just thought your posturing on an anonymous imageboard was hilarious.
>>
>>29039198
everybody's dad dies, you didn't even know yours, not everybody gets raped though. I don't think you could know what it's like without it happening to you.
>>
>>29039277
level 77
nice dubs
>>
>>29039291
Which is what happens in 99.9% of all cases. I've accidently raped each of my gfs and none gave a shit. Girls get fucked when they are passed out all the time.

Only a few actually go to the police (either they don't care, love the person that did it, are financially dependant on them, are afraid of the police and social repercussions....) and mostly it's if it was done by someone that already took advantage of multiple girls and they do it to stop him from hurting even more.
>>
>>29039276
I would not be throwing a hissy fit because you didn't get 6 years for moving shit around my house, no.
>>
>>29039292
I am not him

Yea emotional trama is logical

What i dont agree with is justifying something just cus its the law. Rape is bad, but......... just cus killing baby goats in a parallel universe is the law doesn't make it ok. There are a lot of laws that are bad. So being a law does not make anything justifyed.
>>
>>29039166
still waiting on your reply
>>
>>29039291
>I personally wouldn't take her to court so no one should
Please get checked for autism

You do realize that other people might care about stuff like that?
>>
>>29039390
nothing is justified, the only thing that exists in the realm of good and evil is our own personal pleasure. everything else is arbitrary and subjective.
>>
>>29039331
Becuause you are a TRIPFAG!

hahaha get your attention fix somewhere else you child.
>say something to trigger ppl
>get (you)

Attention hungry tripfag?
>>
>>29039393
Remind me who you are and what I'm supposed to reply to. Are you that roastie whore? If so, I have nothing more to say to you, except that you're an inferior being, and the crime for you having been born as a woman is enough for me to want to crack your head open. You are a parasite, and VR will make your kind worthless, in time.
>>
>>29039398
And those people are whiny entitled bitches.
>>
I get both sides of this. She shouldn't have drank so much she was no longer conscious. She knew the risks she was taking. Im a recovering heroin addict. I knew when I was doing that shit I put myself in dangerous situations. I am the one who exposed myself to getting robed,raped,beat up, arrested etc. Would those things suck, of corse. But it wasn't enough to deter me from my choice. Whos fault would it have been if those things happened to me? It would be my fault and the other persons fault. We both played a part in the situation.
>>
>>29039319
so we've established that it's 'bad' to do things that effect other people, and that it's preferable to annihilate humanity than euthanize one person.
qed
rape's bad because of all the fuss afterwards.

after all the grieving family's just being emotional.
>>
>>29039412
I think purposefully hurting ppl and the world with malicious intent unessarily is pretty fundimentally evil regardless of subjectivity

A common denomimator at least
>>
>>29039425
you're to tell me what's wrong with my "bait" post including but not specifically addressing the grammar.

>>29039052
>>
>>29039266
Bla bla nice autism retard
>>
>>29039480
why do you think that? what does it matter to a rock what happens to people?
>>
>>29039462
>so we've established that it's 'bad' to do things that effect other people, and that it's preferable to annihilate humanity than euthanize one person.
Yes, why do you think this is wrong? Do you think human life as extrinsic value? It's obviously more logical to kill every human painlessly at once than to kill only one human with family and friends. If you disagree, then please tell me why.

>>29039487
>than live unaware
>than
Kek
>>
>>29038982
Surprisingly, no one in this thread seems to be talking about this. Hmmmmm...
>>
File: 1442742136228.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442742136228.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
>>29039398
Some people fly into an incoherent rage when they spill their soda, some people piss themselves when they see a spider, some people are autistic children who can't handle life and need a tit to suck on well into adulthood.
Kill yourself.
>>
>The Defense doesn't call the whole university as a wittness to fact check if she used to get wasted to this point before and how regularly and if she fucked
>>
>>29039527
yeah I don't see it, what should I use instead of than?
>it's better to x than to y
>I'd rather x than y
>>
>>29039544
Because it's stupid.
Stop replying to your own posts, nigger. This is a roastie hate thread not a nigger hate thread.
>>
>>29039446
Anonmus image boards are nice

You get to see some real opinions and storys
>>
>>29039527
>why do you think this is wrong
I don't think it's wrong, I didn't say I thought it was, you're addressing the wrong bit.
you've got to tell my why this rape isn't like the single murder, both victims have families and people they know.
>>
>>29039335
Actully I did get to know mine a bit cus i have good memory.
But you ever thought that the fact that my dad wasnt around to lead or help me physically that it itself is trauma.

I went through trauma I stoped walking and reverted to crawling.

Everyone has trama get over it.
>>
>>29039577
Are you a "WE WUZ ROMUNZ"-cletus, by any chance?

>>29039617
Her worth (nothing) wasn't impacted by having sex with male #3 that night. There was no incident, just SJWs making a fuss over nothing.
>>
>>29038639
if she were knocked unconscious in a car accident, yes, you could say she didn't consent and the black man who took advantage of the situation and stuck his penis in her should be given 5 years hard labor for that minor physical assault (10 if she gets pregnant)

however in this case she consented to be a drunk roasty slut
>>
>>29039640
you don't seem to be getting over yours.
>>
>>29039510
The enviorment is part of all beings survival

If i blow up a mountain it may not directly be an animal, but the avalanche may kill the animal as an effect.
>>
>>29039544
You do, cus you replyed you fucking dumbass
>>
>>29039654
again you're avoiding the question.
you have to tell me why the reaction to the murder matters and the reaction to the rape doesn't.
you don't seem to be able to do that.

like you said it's 'bad' to euthanize somebody without them knowing because of the reaction of their family.
why is it not a similar situation with the rape?

>>29039691
so what if it does, so what if all animals perish violently, why is that evil or bad fundamentally. is a cannibalistic animal evil because it kills its kin?
>>
File: Rev.png (249 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
Rev.png
249 KB, 442x298
>>29039674
End of your rope I see
>>
>>29039654
if you can't tell me what's wrong with my grammar then it's ok for you to say, maybe you just misread my post.
>>
>>29039757
>why is it not a similar situation with the rape?
You don't seem to understand. For these two situations to be compared, they have to be of relatively equal severity. Do you think having sex with a roastie is the same thing as euthanizing a man? Just a yes or no question, after you answer it with a yes or a no, we can continue this conversation.

>>29039782
Your kind will be the first to go once the day of the rope comes.
>>
>>29039757
If you dont have to kill

Live and let live nigga
I dont like suffuring so why would i become suffuring.

Logicly i belive that makes sense. To not be what hurts you.
>>
>>29039769
where are you now and has your father's death influenced this at all.
reminder: you are on r9k telling strangers about your father

the point has already been proven with previous replies, those about vets mainly, not everybody gets over trauma, a lot of people simply manage it.
>>
>>29039837
Yea im speaking about this shit anonymously yet publicly cus i dont have a problem with it.

I REALLY dont need to play semantics all night with you justifying myself to some random obsessive loon on the internet.

You can have the last reply tho.

I'll allow it.
>>
>>29039807
well since you said the rape has no severity and neither does the euthanasia then they do both have the same severity.
you're avoiding the question again, again.

do you not admit that the rape is similar to the euthanasia in that it affects people other than the victim? but the logic you've provided this must be true, yet you can't seem to admit it.

is cognitive dissonance at play here?
>>
>>29038973
>white knight
>calling somebody else a beta
hahahahahahahahhaha
>>
>>29039923
You didn't answer my question. Yes or no.
>>
>>29039807
either you misread or realised my argument was flawless, either way that's fine.

>>29039820
why is killing evil? why is causing suffering evil?
>>
File: 1421550593236.jpg (35 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1421550593236.jpg
35 KB, 200x200
>>29039959
>than

5847cc4e0aed09218456f679deee2ef0d8c4bb6233118051e178d3efe106db22
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 603x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 603x541
>>29039390
I didn't say that it's bad just because it's a law

>>29039319
I'm very aware laws are fallible. However that law in general is solid based on the reasoning I've given, an you've entirely avoided responding to my post in any meaningful way.
>>
>>29039940
>both have the same severity
if that wasn't satisfactory then no, in a literal sense those two things are not the same thing, if that's something that needs to be asked then I worry for the direction of this conversation.

now answer my question.

you object to euthanasia not because of the act but because of the effect on other people, the rape also effected other people, so why do you not object to it? it follows that you should.
>>
>>29040016
>However that law in general is solid based on the reasoning I've given
You have't provided any reasoning actually. Maybe I missed it, care to remind me? Remember: no appeals to emotion.
>>
>>29040041
>if that wasn't satisfactory then no
So that's a no then? Well then we have nothing more to talk about. You made this too easy, want me to tell you why I won this so easily?
>>
>>29040043
I'm not going to enable your illiteracy pal.
>>
>>29040066
you're running away from the question, whether rape and murder are literally the same thing has no bearing on anything I've said, if you'll note I said only that the two acts were comparable in that they effect people other than the victims.

if you want to stop then by all means but I think we both know I've blown you apart.
>>
>>29039982
if you think it's proper grammar to say
>it's better to give then receive
when you mean that one action is preferable to the other then you'd be wrong.
>>
Because that's how society works :^)
I don't understand why you losers still try and get girlfriends after hearing all these terrible stories of how women can literally ruin your life.
>>
>>29039959
I already explained why killing is bad in the last post. You can scroll up.
>>
File: 7a8.gif (2 MB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
7a8.gif
2 MB, 500x283
>>29037998
If she didn't even remember how could it possibly be mentally scaring?

And isn't sex suppose to feel good? unless he was sticking his cock inside her butt I don't see what the big issue is.

sort of like if a fat girl was sucking your cock while you were asleep.
>>
>>29040149
you didn't explain why it's bad, not liking suffering doesn't make it bad.
why is it bad anon?
>>
>>29040142
Sex and companionship and love

>why go outside when you could get shot
>>
>>29038621
A reasonable response
>>
>>29040180
I stick by my last post you autistic fuck
>>
>>29040220
I'd say it was circular logic but you only managed a quarter turn.
why's it bad? why's anything bad? what's the definition of bad?
>>
>>29037998
Becuase only men can consent

Woman are not capeable of consent meaning every encounter can and is rape if they do so wish to believe

>who needs facts when fake tears are so real

If I would interject humor into this situation
>>
>>29037998
>no memory
>important testimony
i don't understand
>>
>>29040191
sorry it wont happen again.
>>
Yeah a severe impacty on his anus, Why because feminism
. I think they are both guilty of their crime of drunk sex, and she deserves to be getting fucked by broomsticks in the hands of butch black lesbians, while he takes it up his bunghole by negroes
>>
>>29038681
Is sex on the table behind the dumpster? Gross.
>>
>>29037998
So she admits her worth is in her pussy. Dumb cunt
>>
the way you guys are arguing against enforcing rape laws is a really good argument for enforcing rape laws.
>>
>>29038674
kekkledoodledoo
>>
>>29038630
Most rape cases have nuances to them because they may have limited information but considering the situation there isn't as much in the grey area.
>>
>>29041308
Maybe not, but there's a whole lot of stuff in your GAY area. Penises mostly.
>>
>>29041342
Nah I just like legalism which is about as sexual as a rock.
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.