[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people on here who would unironically send this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: wat.png (56 KB, 234x231) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
56 KB, 234x231
>There are people on here who would unironically send this to a girl
>>
>still having female friends
it's like you want to suffer
>>
people believing in fake pics probably made by a 4chan user...it's the fucking internet you retards
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 975x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 975x597
>>29037800
>thumbnail
Ow my head
>>
>>29037829
I dunno man. Not hard to believe that some people would actually be autistic enough to try this.
>>
File: 1464665920667.jpg (113 KB, 345x383) Image search: [Google]
1464665920667.jpg
113 KB, 345x383
>>29037800
>speaking to humans, ever
shiggity diggity doogity fammalamma ding dong
>>
>>29037850
Yeah it is.

I have literally never met another human who would do this.
>>
>>29037886
You must live in some amazingly perfect reality then because I met dozens of kids like this throughout High school.
>>
>>29037800
It's funny that beta male anons think that the self-deprecation or "acting cute-nervous" thing is ever gonna get them a date.
>>
File: 1460261643004.jpg (36 KB, 443x495) Image search: [Google]
1460261643004.jpg
36 KB, 443x495
>>29037857
>Existing.
Man I don't believe you plebians.
>>
>>29037800
>There are people on here who would unironically send this to a girl.

Well, that goes without saying, doesn't it?

The socially awkward and shy are no less human than anyone else. They have the same desires as anyone else. Now granted, they don't have the facility to realize those desires. However, their need is no less authentic. And so they reach out, fumbling, trembling, hoping beyond hope their feelings are reciprocated. And, of course, they very rarely are.

Back in college, I recall having lunch with a female friend of mine and the members of our school's comedy troupe. She related some story about an awkward man who developed a crush on her and sent her a mix tape with a series of songs meant to seduce her. It was meant to be funny, I suppose. Imagine some inhuman thing wanting her, and believing he could achieve his desire!

I started laughing. I was the only one who did. "He had feelings? What an asshole!"

She managed a brief, uncomfortable laugh and the subject quickly changed. But I did catch something interesting in her eyes. It was a bizarre mix of confusion and guilt. The subhuman thing that had been the source of amusement for her was, for the tiniest moment, no longer quite so amusing. There was some vague understanding that the freak that she had been making fun of was actually something human for all of his awkwardness, that he could hurt in the ways she could hurt.

The moment passed of course. The freak was returned to his rightful place behind the pane of glass in the sideshow, a source of amusement for the real people who are lovely enough to live as real people do.

One tours the sideshow at his own risk, I suppose. There is the danger, however slight, of glimpsing something like human pain in the eyes of things that are supposed to be monsters.
>>
>there are people here who still talk to girls
>>
>>29037800
[echoes somewhere in the distance]
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.