[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making Friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ad_121284011-e1385334141304.jpg (89 KB, 1000x550) Image search: [Google]
ad_121284011-e1385334141304.jpg
89 KB, 1000x550
I've realized that it's impossible to make new best friends after middle school, or any friends for that matter. I've moved around and switched schools a lot, but most people haven't and as a result already have long-established friendships. And since these people already have friends, after middle school, they purely pursue romantic/sexual relationships. Platonic goes out the window.

I know that anybody I talk to doesn't care and never will, but my hope won't die.
People get upset when I talk about suicide, but they only see me as entertainment.
I'm just the fat weirdo they get their daily laugh from. Nobody actually wants to know me.
>>
lose weight so they have one less thing to talk shit about at least. i'm working on it myself, don't know why I let myself get this bad but i've been pretty strict on my diet lately and have been seeing good results.
>>
>tfw i sperged out in high school and ditched all my friends
>tfw i still miss them
>tfw people in university are insufferable politically correct cunts
>tfw too many years have passed and I have too much pride to contact my ex-high school friends

Fuck no gf feels, this is even worse than that
>>
are you even old enough to be on this site? You seem to young and angsty
>>
>>29037710
I want to lose weight, but I can't take the pressure of a public gym.
We moved to a smaller upstairs apartment so we had to get rid of our excerise bike.
And my sisters are home all day so I couldn't work out even if using the bike was still an option.

>>29037765
>Fuck no gf feels, this is even worse than that
Right? You're lucky that it's you that bailed on them.
I get replaced constantly and am socially awkward at this point.
Every one I try to become friends with through Facebook either doesn't care or turns out to be a cunt/dickhead.
>>
You sound like you're still in highschool, kid.
My life sucked back then too. Now I'm a normie. Things change.
>>
>>29037868
I've been 18 for a few months now.

>>29037907
What happened? I don't plan on going to college.
>>
this is the worst board on all of 4chan
>>
FUCCCCCCCCCCCK!! IRGNINAL
>>
I went through three different friendgroups in highschool. The trick is to talk to people or join a club. Making friends isnt really that hard, I did it even when I was a cringy little fuck.
>>
>>29040150
get out of my thread Chad
>>
File: owens.jpg (29 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
owens.jpg
29 KB, 600x411
nah man. Senior year I joined my school's debate team and met guys who I consider my best friends. I was a complete autist for pretty much all of freshman and sophomore year, which I regret, but I guess looking back I found people who I liked and who liked me, and even if I did take a long time to find it it's a good thing that I eventually found it in the first place.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.