[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta Uprising!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Beta UPRISING.jpg (89 KB, 532x851) Image search: [Google]
Beta UPRISING.jpg
89 KB, 532x851
Trump supporter Chad runs away from Hilary .
manlets.
We will cut the heart out of every chad when Hilary gets elected and burn the Stacies at the stakes.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/protesters-assault-trump-supporters-eggs-bottles-punches-after-rally-n585096

http://conservativepost.com/anti-trump-mob-chases-trump-supporters-like-target-attacks-police-officer-as-well/
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 367x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 367x238
>>29037604
Fuck off shill mothercucker
>>
>>29037604
Why are they chasing him?
>>
>>29037847
Because he's a racist and privileged Trump supporter.
>>
>>29037871
So? if this happened at a trump rally there would be outrage, not people praising them.

>inb4 that one guy who punched that nigger

you guys already demonize that dude already. At this rate there is gonna be civil war and im ready for it.

also kek all the dems are niggers and spics in that pic
>>
>muh george soros

I'd love to be George Soros and see all of the righty faggots on the internet blaming me for everything.
>>
>>29037604
Hillary will make it illegal to be a beta male. kill yourself
>>
>>29037871
>>>/tumblr/
please fuck offf
>>
>>29037604

This makes no sense, SJW want to purge the weak and HATE manlets and basically any weak ass "men"

As a 5'4" inferior one, SJW target me constantly.
>>
>>29037981

Hillary will make a manlet&micro penis tax to pay for niggers and single mommies with mixed chimp-like babies!
>>
File: 1457000616855.jpg.png (359 KB, 900x862) Image search: [Google]
1457000616855.jpg.png
359 KB, 900x862
Fuck these spic loving niggers pro terrorism anti american wanabee democrats.
>>
Difference between talking shit online vs real life.
>>
I am over seven feet tall and can probably kill a manlet with my bare hands. If being locked up means I killed off at least one of those nu-male cucks, I would sit in jail happily.

If I were that Trump supporter, at least five people in that mob would be hospitalized.
>>
>>29038226
The left does more "talking shit" online and off. Just go to Twitter. Only one side openly and fearlessly issues death threats against a politician. Only one side seeks out the rallies of the other to intimidate and spread mayhem. Only one side. Can you guess which?

This is why r9k is a right wing board despite the neet memes and wagie banter.
>>
File: full_SUPERSTAR_GIRL-1.jpg (29 KB, 663x559) Image search: [Google]
full_SUPERSTAR_GIRL-1.jpg
29 KB, 663x559
>>29037604
BETA UPRISING, MY ASS
Its inherently impossible. That's why you're beta... You didn't spend all this time telling yourselves you can't succeed only to SUCCEED at something.
You guys can't even get up to pee, hence the Pepsi 2 liter by your feet... Leave the 'accomplishing things' to us...THE ALPHAS.... Let's just say we are 'a little better at it'
>>
lol @ shillary sinking so low as market her failures to r9k
>>
File: 1461898855264.gif (117 KB, 271x309) Image search: [Google]
1461898855264.gif
117 KB, 271x309
>Shillary trying to send her trolls to turn /r9k/ on Trump

Thanks for making the wall ten feet higher
>>
You realize how stupid you sound when you want us to vote for a female while promoting the beta uprising? Stacie's aren't going to be eradicated by electing one dumbass.
>>
This kid in San Jose is doing right, he has almost perfect running form here. His head is level, arms are close in as he keeps his stride short which will allow him to use activate his short twitch muscles more efficiently if he needs make any lateral adjustments as moves. His hands are open and high, almost chest high whch is a natural instinct for a mammals when the small part of the brain is activated from fight to flight to protect his heavily armored chest and head in case as runs across an open field nature has other plans. Nature in this instance has decided to set the village idiots loose on him to get him, knock him down, beat that stride out of him. Hopefully its a trap, hopefully our hero is running towards his friends who will make the fight more even or better yet it's a trap. A trick by a masterful tactician who knows how to play with his prey. Pull them all out into the open. For what purpose? You know the answer to that question. You do.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.