[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If one examines modernism, one is faced with a choice: either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
If one examines modernism, one is faced with a choice: either accept the semanticist paradigm of discourse or conclude that the task of the participant i s significant form. If one examines pretextual discourse, one is faced with a choice: either reject modernism or conclude that narrativity is part of the failure of consciousness, given that the premise of spiritual projection is invalid. Several desituationisms concerning the semanticist paradigm of discourse may be found. Therefore, the characteristic theme of the works of Marky is a self-fulfilling reality. Consciousness consists of bio-feedback of quantum energy. ?Quantum? means an awakening of the powerful. We exist as morphogenetic fields. We grow, we vibrate, we are reborn.
>>
>>29037602
Is this her eulogy?
Smh R.I.P
>>
You should go and tell the scientists that you found the answer for what consciousness really is, Mr. Fancy Pants.
>>
>>29037602
>>29037719

Sci Phi here, nice postmodernist text generator script.
>>
>>29037602
This is a bunch of gibberish imho
>>
yea this is stupidly vague and has no context. nice try fuckface
>>
File: unnamed (6).jpg (18 KB, 297x257) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (6).jpg
18 KB, 297x257
this is probably the way she wanted to be remembered, as a living piece of art and meaning
>>
>>29037841
SALTAYYY
>>
>>29037602
this is salacious my dude, narrativity/semantics/discourse is embedded in the argument by the nature of it being an argument my dude. Anyways the point is the movement after postmodernism will consider itself not reactionary and operating in 'free space' or 'in the rupture'
>>
>>29037602
who is this semen demon

originale
>>
>>29037602

This is certainly an arrangement of words. Not so sure this particular order of these words means anything in particular or at all. This is word salad. And not tastey word salad. This is like a crappy chain restaurant salad where they give you some dry lettuce on a plate and dressing in a dish on the side.
>>
>>29038010
newfag detected. It's called "lurk moar" and stop expecting to be spoon fed you disgusting waste of carbon.
>>
>>29037893
what are the other 5 preceding it?
>>
File: unnamed (4).jpg (71 KB, 621x405) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (4).jpg
71 KB, 621x405
>>29038010
who was...
>>
bitch LITERALLY isnt even dead
>>
>>29038053
>le dead camwhore maymay

fuck off with your weak trolling. no one gives a shit about her
>>
>>29038070
like you know shit
>>
I need just one hi from her, any confrmation that she is alive, this is killing me bros
>>
>>29038978
In another thread, lou said she was playing on steam: >>29038695
>>
>>29039022
thats a cheap shop if I ever saw one, and marky hates lou so they would not be friends on steam
>>
>>29039048
how do you know she dislikes him? and, what makes you think its a shop, seems pretty real to me, though I never saw her steam name before she made it private.
>>
This was her favourite song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYqNiKV9T6Q

Rest in peace Marky.
You were too sweet for this cruel world.
>>
>>29039048
What's so hard to believe she isn't playing the same ass game she always plays?
Anyways she doesn't know that I'm on her friends list anyways. She'd have to purge all of her friends off and interview them one by one to find out who's who.

/devilish
>>
>>29039115
fuck off lou, you only make things worse, she is practically paranoid because creeps like you
>>
>>29039098
This is a stevie wonder song made worse, I lost respect for her when she made that ,vid dancing to it. And do you think this is her favourite song from that one vid?
>>
>>29039115
You aren't friends with her on steam, because you couldn't provide a capture of her profile.

0/10 bad shop
>>
>>29039161
Not my fault she can't handle the bantz.
lmao
>>
Dudes, just send her a request. She literally accepts everybody.

steamcommunity.com/id/nanotou

Don't know where this suicide meme came from
>>
hey guys, I been trying to contact her for some drawing she left incomplete before the whole drama, what can I do to not look like a stalker like all you do.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.