[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>alcoholic 23 year old suicidal neet with no money and living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1464817506852.png (483 KB, 975x597) Image search: [Google]
1464817506852.png
483 KB, 975x597
>alcoholic 23 year old suicidal neet with no money and living with mom
>buy cheap litres of vodka on credit once a week for two years
>dad offers just yesterday an internship to work for his company as a programmer
>can't say no because both parents want me to start a career and quit living like a neet
>mom asks me to grab groceries
>drive to store and steal some beers while am at it because no cameras in that section
>this was the second time I've done this, and it's become a novel thrill in my life
>sip it the car with the high any thief has in pulling off a successful heist
>use this opportunity to buy more vodka from the nearby liquor store without mom knowing (she drinks too but it's an uneasy acknowledgement between us)
>walk in, grab it, go to cashier, slide card
>"sir your card was declined"
>No more credit now so I can't buy liquor to drown my sorrows
>now with the internship too I have to start working soon

Man, talk about a wake up call.
>>
Has anyone else faced this predicament?
>>
File: loveyours.jpg (19 KB, 208x283) Image search: [Google]
loveyours.jpg
19 KB, 208x283
That internship will turn into a job, which will turn into money.

Which, if you want, will turn into alcohol.

But only if you're weak.

Be proud of the fact you're doing this fucking internship. You're finally taking the baby steps towards making something of the life you live. You finally have the opportunity to give the finger to the things in your life that pain you the most.

Are you going to take the opportunity?
>>
>>29037643

I don't have an option to say no. The work itself doesn't bother me either, and perhaps it will lead me out of this quagmire. I'm just venting the fact that me NEETdom is coming to an end because of this.
>>
>>29037729
Venting is a good thing, you're not wrong to do so. It also might be a good thing you don't have the option to say no, sometimes people need a forceful kick in the right direction before they break out of depression.

The quagmire as you put it, is coming to an end. Bask in the morning sun tomorrow, because it is a new day.
>>
>>29037499
At least you're not in retail.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.