[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, I can't comprehend how Lebron James could have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 604x602) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 604x602
Seriously, I can't comprehend how Lebron James could have That Plain of a family
>>
>>29037233
He still bangs models on the side
>>
>>29037233
He loves her. That counts for a lot. Can make a 6 into a 9.
>>
File: image.png (457 KB, 600x519) Image search: [Google]
image.png
457 KB, 600x519
This guy has bad taste in everything
>>
Snoop Dogg has a homely wife too, but I'm sure he fucks around on the side.

The high from being a legend in the making probably trumps anything he could get from a groupie though, I wouldn't be surprised if Lebron really is faithful.
>>
>>>/sp/ is thataway, friendo
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 439x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 439x720
Prove to me that Lebron is anything but a pathetic robot faggot
>>
his beard is exceptionally bad
>>
Daily reminder LeBron cucked Tom Brady
>>
It's gotta be for PR. No way any of them are loyal.
>>
>>29037351
He has a net worth of 223 million dollars.
He has a family.
He is almost seven feet tall.
>>
>>29037797

He's got a billion dollar deal with nike
>>
>wanting some dumb stacey slut who is only with you for status and your money
>not wanting a qt who will raise your kids, cook you good meals when you're training and always be there for you

I used to work in a law firm as a coffee bitch/data entry guy and was amazed at these guys who were earning big money and were educated and yet still have normal 5/10 and 6/10 girls - Chads are a bit like the female meme, they fuck all the hot Stacies that are only good for their bodies and then settle down with a homely virgin qt that /r9k/ wants who won't steal their money, raise their kids to be alphas and not betas like Stacie who "wants to make their boys into nice men" and who will let them ride their 100k super car on the weekend without demanding an all expenses paid trip to the luxury louis vuitton shops
>>
File: CVk_JTqUYAIK2l6.jpg (61 KB, 600x647) Image search: [Google]
CVk_JTqUYAIK2l6.jpg
61 KB, 600x647
>>29038129
>>not wanting a qt who will raise your kids, cook you good meals when you're training and always be there for you
This.

I prefer Ayesha though.
>>
Why do all these black superstars always settle down with black women, too? Black men are obsessed with race mixing and destroying blondes so you'd think they'd all get white wives to stick it to the white man.
>>
>>29037233
He's in too deep. He knows if he leaves her, the system is gonna dunk all of his bassumball and shoe money right into her pockets. You know, for the kids.
>>
>>29038245

Lebron is not your average black superstar, he actually cares.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 400x386
>being this mad at another mans happiness
You post this same thread all the time. Just end your fucking life dude
>>
>>29038245
>they'd all get white wives to stick it to the white man
Kek, so they can can divorce them later and peel off with half of their money?
It's much simpler just to marry your HS sweetheart or something, and just fuck white women on the side.
>>
so this is what you guys do with your free time? shit on the rich and famous because their lives are 10 times better?
>>
>>29038245
Mudsharks can never make wife material, even blacks know this.
>>
File: 100984033453.jpg (62 KB, 670x409) Image search: [Google]
100984033453.jpg
62 KB, 670x409
>>29038179
Ayesha is fucking ugly, she looks like a mongoloid monkey.
Curry would've been better off just eloping with his mom.
>>
>>29038388
Idk man, I think Ayesha is pretty cute. Plus she seems to have a nice personality.
>>
This is the saddest thread I've seen tonight. What reason is there to hate on Lebron? He's a genuinely good guy
>>
>>29038532
>What reason is there to hate on Lebron?
I don't get it either. From a personal standpoint he seems like a really good guy, especially compared to most pro athletes.

He'll be 2-5 in the finals in a few weeks so that might be a reason to hate on him but even then I feel kinda bad for him. It must be hard to have the kind of killer instinct that Jordan or Kobe has when you don't have a positive male role model in your early life. Imagine how great he could have been if he didn't come from a female dominated household and culture.
>>
>>29038245
The internet isn't real life, the cuckolds are at their 9-5 wage slave job not posting their interracial propaganda all over /r/cuckold
>>
>>29037256
>nigger
>6

Pick one
>>
>>29038599
Jordan and Kobe were bullies. Lebron is a nice guy.

You don't have to be a horrible asshole to be a legend.
>>
>>29038840

To be fair MJ & Kobe got the most out of their teammates because they were bullies. Their lives sucked but they played better because of those legend s
>>
>>29038840
Look, I like LeBron and think he's a fine person but he's a passive aggressive asshole on the court.

Jordan and Kobe were all around assholes on and off the court but that doesn't excuse LeBron being a two face beta to his teammates. I understand why he's like this considering he didn't have a strong male role model growing up.
>>
>>29038245
The real world isn't a playground for your fetishes anon.
>>
File: shut up roast.png (173 KB, 283x305) Image search: [Google]
shut up roast.png
173 KB, 283x305
>tfw watching warriors since 2010
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.