[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think a girl I've been hanging out with from class is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I think a girl I've been hanging out with from class is about to say she wants to date me.

BUT I'M FUCKING GAY AND I JUST WANTED TO HANG. WTF DO I DO?
>>
God hates fags, this is him giving you your one shot at redemption. Date and fuck the girl and you'll get into Heaven
>>
>>29036810
You say
>I'm literally gay
and suck a dick right there to prove it.
>>
if ur gay, why is this such a problem?
>>
>>29037205
I don't want to break her heart
>>
>>29038120
well then you should have been more aware of ur surroundings u autistic fuck
>>
>>29038120
Just do it you petty faggot. Better to be honest and give her the opportunity to like someone else than to string her along with false hopes
>>
You talk about a guy you think is good looking and say shit like "it's too bad I'm not straight otherwise we'd probably be dating by now"
>>
>>29036810
Just try the girl pussy instead of the boi pucci and see what it's like. Who knows, you might change your mind.
>>
>>29038120
She loses potential boyfriend and gains the token gay best friend. She's gonna be fuckin ecstatic.
>>
>>29036810
>girl wants to fuck you, you're not interested and have a reason she can't denegrate you for

You just acquired massive social capital my friend. Keep this girl around as your fruit fly. Having a faghag who's attracted to you amplifies your chances of getting the good boipucci.
>>
If you're gay just say you're gay faggot. Straight people lie and say they are gay to have an excuse but you are actually a fag.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.