[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Open room door >See this >What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 10191-003.jpg (343 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
10191-003.jpg
343 KB, 1000x1333
>Open room door
>See this
>What do?
>>
>>29036775
start humping the bed?
>>
>>29036775
Compare pinors
>>
>>29036775
I saw something like this before in person.

So I guess I'd do the same, sit around 10 feet away board and daydream about being a super powerful edge lord, then 30 minutes later go outside because its too stuffy and toke.

Later that night, cry into my pillow wondering where everything went to wrong.
>>
flip em off and take a hit from your inhaler mate
>>
File: 14525672763648.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
14525672763648.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>29036775
>Mom is at it again
This is why I don't have a dad.
>>
File: montana_frog.jpg (264 KB, 1353x1670) Image search: [Google]
montana_frog.jpg
264 KB, 1353x1670
Unload fifteen rounds into each of them.
<3 Castle Doctrine. <3
>>
>>29036837
>So I guess I'd do the same, sit around 10 feet away board and daydream about being a super powerful edge lord

lol wat
>>
>>29036868
I was really too high already, and while on the surface it was 'hot' internally I just didnt care. So I sat down on a comfy piece of furniture, zoned out, and day dreamed about being a super villain. Its one of my go-to fantasies.

If you arnt directly involved in an orgy, its not really that fun. More awkward/boring.
>>
>>29036775

I'd probably laugh.
>>
Ask the nigger what the fuck she is doing with my penis extender
>>
>>29036775
Get in line, obviously.
>>
That Backpage girl showed up earlier than I though
>>
>Ignore the improbability of this situation
>Ask if i can join
>If they refuse i go back downstairs and get one of my hand guns
>come back up and ask again while brandishing it
>Finish balls deep in the negress and kick them the fuck out

fun fact, the USP45 id get is unloaded, but the Beretta in the bottom drawer of my dresser is full of the murderiest of hollow points
>>
>>29036775
call next
>>
>>29037171
>full of the murderiest of hollow points
I hope it's not meme RIP rounds.
>>
>>29036775
>open door
>see this
>realize I'm in the wrong room
>close door

Simple as that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.