[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had a chance to an hero a few months ago, would have done it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: cantdodge.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cantdodge.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
Had a chance to an hero a few months ago, would have done it for you guys.

>Be KHV (Not really ugly fat or even autistic, I'm just at an all-boys school and too lazy to get to know anyone well enough to hang out and try to meet their female friends)
>Have two previous involuntary stays at a mental hospital for suicidal thoughts
>Decide I want to take everyone else down with me
>Start planning out an attack on the school prom that's on April back in December
>Get an outline of the venue and everything
>Early January
>Somehow sperg out to my therapist and admit I have homicidal thoughts
>She calls school, school sends detectives to search my room (I didn't have anything)
>Transferred into psyche ward again
>Don't get back to school for another month

Funny thing is I ended up getting a date from my school social worker setting me up with her cousin. Hated it though and she didn't like me.

Should I have done it lads?
>>
Shooting normies was always a meme you dip. You're not actually supposed to do it
>>
You'll figure it out buddy.
>>
>>29036718
This is what normies tell to themselves.
>>
>>29036788
Doubt it. This incident happened months ago and I'm still just as angry and in as much pain emotionally. I just don't tell anyone because I don't like freaking my parents out and missing work from in-patient treatment.
>>
>>29036687
First of all, "an hero" means suicide. What you're referring to is "going postal" or "going for the high score"

Second of all, gimme your steam because reasons
>>
bumpity bump because bumps
>>
>>29037928
Idk m8, I use the same username for everything so you might track me.

Gimme yours and I'll add you
>>
>>29038676
Asurat

If FBI wanted to track you they wouldn't need your steam m8
>>
>>29038725
Added you. Are you the Canadian with suit thing guy pic?

And I don't mean the FBI I mean lurkers googling it to find out what else I'm on.
>>
>>29038848
that other profile hasn't been active in over a year. My username was "Lord Cthulhu" but I changed it back to Asurat and the pic is an Owl's face
>>
>>29038848
Or the guy w/ a private profile? Fuck it I added all three "Asurat"s that came up
>>
>>29038676
>>29038725
>>29038848
how retarded can you be OP?
>>
>>29038946
what do you mean? (not OP)
>>
>>29039771
We can find OP by looking through Asurat's friends list.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.