[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize all girls look retarded with a dick in their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Magikarp .jpg (302 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
Magikarp .jpg
302 KB, 1000x333
>tfw you realize all girls look retarded with a dick in their mouth

Anyone else here can't take girls seriously knowing that at some point they've looked this stupid gagging on a dick?
>>
Indeed, anon, the fact that women look retarded while sucking dick is the source of one of the great contradictions in my personality and values. While it is immensely arousing to me to see a woman degraded by retardedly slurping on cock, I am unable to perceive women in a pre-degraded state because I know they have done it before, and thus the degradation loses its impact and value. Life is irreconcilable suffering.
>>
>>29036668
Holy shit anon, are you me? I feel the exact same way.

It's such a paradox. In fact, the more retarded a woman looks sucking cock the more turned on I get. There's just something about her not caring how she looks and only concentrating about pleasing her man.
>>
I think we should encourage women to be giving a lot more BJs. That way they can be slutty all they want but not be a roastie.
>>
>>29036804
This is a pretty good idea tbqh.
>>
>>29036822
I know, right? Handies and oral: Not just for sophmores.
>>
>>29036859
Indeed. I wonder if girls with big lips/dsl's would become the new roasties.
>>
>>29036595
what a stupid reason to not take them seriously. they all gag on dick
>>
>>29036986
>they all gag on dick
Hence the reason for not being able to take them seriously.
>>
>>29036595
>he's never looked in a mirror while eating
>>
>>29037005
>he has no friends to eat with so he eats in front of the mirror pretending the image is his friend
>>
>>29037005
>equating eating with slurping down cock
>>
>>29037031
>not eating properly

>>29037027
>not eating properly
>>
>tfw you hate women for the fact that they have low moral standards and demean themselves at every turn
I just want them to act like rational adults. Instead they act like tantrum-throwing, irrational, whoreish children. It's sad.
>>
>tfw you hate women for the fact that they have low moral standards and demean themselves at every turn
I just want them to act like rational, modest adults. Instead they act like overly-emotional, irrational, whoreish children. It's sad.
>>
>>29036595
Please tell me not all women look this stupid sucking cock?
>>
>>29036595
Eww, she's a chinlet/jawlet.
>>
>>29037955
Does it matter if girls are chinlets or jawlets? I thought that only matters for guys.
>>
File: Wsw62[1].jpg (95 KB, 988x698) Image search: [Google]
Wsw62[1].jpg
95 KB, 988x698
Dick lips thread?
>>
>>29036986
>gag
>implying 99% of women care enough to put enough in to gag
>>
>>29038364
yes please, post whatever you have!
>>
>>29038364
Post DSL's please.
>>
File: 1458518965108s.jpg (5 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1458518965108s.jpg
5 KB, 124x124
>>29036595
Mom would never do that OP
>>
>>29038496
You sure about that son?
>>
>>29036595
even this shit is to autistic for me
>>
>>29036595
but when she does it slow and slathers that dick with all her spit it doesn't even matter. fuck that slut and cum in her mouth
>>
>>29036595
Oooh rare pasta m80
>>
>>29038881
Is this pasta? I haven't seen it before.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.