[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you become a robot? I'll start with my story. >Be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1464575089086.jpg (58 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1464575089086.jpg
58 KB, 200x200
When did you become a robot? I'll start with my story.
>Be me
>Grabbing a popsicle from the freezer downstairs
>I get cherry mango, because it's my favorite
>Open the popsicle and begin eating quickly (summer in Texas, and I didn't want it to melt)
>Realize the exciting vidya awaiting me upstairs and rush to go play it
>Begin running up the stairs, but also have to fart
>But it wasn't a fart
>I feel a doodoo shotgun blast leave my anus
>I waddle up the remaining stairs and make my way to the upstairs bathroom.
>straddle my asshole over the toilet, and begin to release the remaining fudge butter
>still eating the cherry mango popsicle
>finish up with minimal poopoo sounds
>realise I don't have any toilet paper
>I shift my ass over to the sink, and sit inside it
>I begin to run the hot water and grab some body wash
>still eating the cherry mango popsicle
>realize it feels pretty good to stick hot water right against my anus
>begin kicking my legs
>have my left hand violent scrubbing my anus while my right is holding the popsicle
>in that moment I realize I've been unemployed for 4 months
>I still live with my parents
>I never graduated high school
>I'm half naked whiping my shit covered butt while eat a popsicle meant for my toddling brother
>realize I'm miserable

This was about ten minutes ago
>>
10/10 OC pic, OP

also same
>>
>2nd grade
>1st day at a new school
>playing soccer during recess
>goalie
>ball comes rolling towards me at 2 mph
>run towards it to kick it
>miss
>ball doesn't even roll into the net
>everyone starts laughing at me
>REEE

That's the day I started to devolope social anxiety. Hung out with my teacher every recess until the end of the year. Still have no friends after 12 years. :^)
>>
thanks for a good laugh op
btw who's that guy in the pic?
>>
>>29036570
Man, this is why I never did sports, to my pop's disappointment
>>
>>29036457
becoming a robot isn't a matter of one moment. It's a matter of a lifetime of moments leading up to true robothood, including the moment where you let go of all worldly attachments.
>>
File: 3.png (207 KB, 569x344) Image search: [Google]
3.png
207 KB, 569x344
>>29036824
Time Magazine's person of the year
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.