[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when your life starts going in a good direction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1457304702602.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457304702602.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>that feel when your life starts going in a good direction and you star to feel consistently happy but then the depression and autism hit and suddenly all the self confidence you've built disappears and you're disgusted with everything about yourself and you just want to die
>>
>>29036364
You stuck in the loop too man?
>tfw stuck in a loop of existential angst -> depression -> fear -> anger -> hate -> suffering -> try to cope with it -> get happy -> think about what makes me happy -> overanalyze it -> cycle begins all over again
>>
>>29036405

>fear -> anger -> hate -> suffering
>>
>>29036364
I think I've been there about 4 times already

I just keep going back and forth
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
>>29037229
Path of the sith, that is.
>>
>>29036364
Some people believes that life is pain with little bits of happines sprawled around only so you can hurt the worse. But that just increases the value of those treasured moments, no?
>>
>Fail out of university
>Forced to get job, wageslave and move out
>Actually not bad
>Coworkers are nice enough and don't expect too much socialization
>Making just enough to put away some money after expenses
>Company is growing, might be positions in management opening
>For the first time since I failed feel like life is on track
>Realize I haven't spoken to someone who wasn't family, roomates or coworkers in over a year and a half
>Realize I'm 27 years old, have never dated a woman in my life and I'm too much of a coward to start
>Realize I may be putting away money now, may even have a good income in a few years but it means nothing, I'll still eventually die alone
>Even the contendedness I had in work starts to fade and start seeing it as a chore, start calling in sick because I don't want to be there any more
>Even as I do this I know I'm just fucking myself more
>Can't care enough to stop
>>
>>29036364
>>29036405
This shit is real
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.