[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No distracting sex drive or inopportune erections Sounds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: meds1.jpg (78 KB, 800x595) Image search: [Google]
meds1.jpg
78 KB, 800x595
>No distracting sex drive or inopportune erections
Sounds good, not like I'm going to do anything with my dick (besides masturbation)

>Softer and less oily skin, less facial / body hair, slower male pattern baldness (if any)
Sounds great

>Muscle atrophy
My job isn't too physical

As a typical pathetic friendless KV robot, should I just start taking hormones? I already look like a skinny faggot but I'm too ugly to be feminine, so nobody would confuse me for a transsexual or anything
>>
File: 1418276201702.jpg (183 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1418276201702.jpg
183 KB, 900x675
>>29035570
I wanted to go on HRT for a couple of months just to feel what's like it. But I'm a NEET without neetbux.

Am I insane? I just wanted to feel what all these people on 4chan say they do when they take that shit, I would stop after some months.
>>
nigga you are self medding from the inhouse pharmacy arent you? thats the exact same stuff I started out with a few years ago
>>
>>29035621

Lol that's what I was thinking about
>>
Bump for more opinions

r9kpl0x
>>
Last bump

rninekay
>>
Do you want boobs? If you don't you shouldn't take them
>>
>>29036424

I'm probably not going to be naked around anybody else, and it's not like you suddenly get B-cups or anything, I'll just say I've always had puffy nipples
>>
>>29036481
You'll probaby have to wear a bra though 'cause you'll have erect nips
>>
>>29035570
This is not a good idea. Don't do this. Don't fuck up your body. Dude pls don't

pls
>>
When I was on antidepressants they killed my libido. Not only was it very difficult for me to get and maintain an erection, but the idea of sex itself just became completely fucking repulsive to me. Like the very idea of sweaty, stinking, skin-to-skin contact between two people started to seem disgusting and vomit-inducing. It was pretty great to transcend my biological impulses and to be able to channel all of my focus into other things. Unfortunately I'm off the pills now, so I'm a slave to my dick again and jerking off four times a day. It sucks.
>>
>>29036610

I havent done anything yet calm down
>>
What are the changes you would experience if you started taking these things?
Does masturbating feel better when you're on those? From these random threads we have some robots talk about super sensitive skin, nippes, etc. Is it true?

I'm asking for a friend btw, I would never be a degenerate.
>>
>>29036790

You won't be able to get hard or ejaculate after a while so dont think so
>>
you'll get dysphoria
and tits and maybe tit pain
don't do it if you're not trans
>>
>>29036890
>you'll get dysphoria
What's that?

>and tits
I'm a shutin neet, no one will ever look at me naked.
>maybe tit pain
Ok this is bad, anything I can do to reduce it?

>don't do it if you're not trans
I just wanted to try it out and see why it's all the rage with a lot of people. Basically super curious about it here, famalam.
>>
>>29036956
>dysphoria
like ramped up depression.
your brain's not configures to work with female hormones, they're going to clash and fuck you up.

>anything I can do to reduce it
no, and it might be agony, but it'll still be nothing compared to the dysphoria once you've been on it a while

>it's all the rage
it's not a fad it's a medical condition. nobody should ever want this. ever.
>>
>>29035570
Yeah dude what could go wrong? The more fags the merrier, just stay away from public venues.
>>
File: 1464904605845.jpg (381 KB, 900x1251) Image search: [Google]
1464904605845.jpg
381 KB, 900x1251
>>29037054
Wait so if taking them makes you feel bad why people take them? Sorry if I sound stupid.

Also wouldn't after a while on it my body adapt to it so I felt right by taking it?

Also if I take it just for 3 or 4 months, can't I just stop it without any problems if I start feeling the effects?

Having sensitive boobs is kinda tempting when fapping.
>>
File: supply.jpg (494 KB, 1000x916) Image search: [Google]
supply.jpg
494 KB, 1000x916
>>29035570
Unless you want to be feminine, like you actually have a problem with your current body image, don't do it.

Currently working off my supply of Estrofem though before switching to injections because they are significantly less expensive.
>>
>>29037098
What the fuck is wrong with you, seriously
You sound as fucked up as that guy who tried to cut his balls out on here a few weeks ago
If you want to get rid of your sex drive take ssris
But most suitable for you would be a psychiatrist
Faggot
>>
>>29037098
to cut down a complex theory:
some people are born defective, with chromosomes of one sex and the brain chemistry of the other.
these people take hormones that their bodies don't naturally produce but work better with their brain.

your brain chemistry's probably right for the rest of your body, your brain doesn't need these hormones.

>Also wouldn't after a while on it my body adapt to it so I felt right by taking it?
your brain wont adapt, you wont become female suddenly

>3 or 4 months
you'll have tits by then that wont go away (see gyno) and you might become sterile permanently, and your dick might have atrophied a bit.

>sensitive boobs
you wont want to even touch them.
>>
File: 1459648045487.jpg (91 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1459648045487.jpg
91 KB, 720x720
>>29037190
>But most suitable for you would be a psychiatrist
>Faggot

Sorry, I know I'm dumb.
>>
>>29037103
is that an IHP pack?
>>
File: 1417815218969.jpg (61 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1417815218969.jpg
61 KB, 600x800
>>29037241
Ok I got the part about the brain work stuff. Thanks for explaining it.

>you'll have tits by then that wont go away
That's kinda niceish, I know it's weird but boobies are cool bro.

>and you might become sterile permanently
NEET shutin, don't really have any chance of having kids ever.

>and your dick might have atrophied a bit
Ok this one kinda sucks because fapping is a staple of my daily life.

>you wont want to even touch them.
Why? Tits are awesome...
>>
>>29037241
Remember kids, it's still a theory so don't do anything stupid until this transgender stuff has been scientifically studied in more detail.

Unfortunately no scientist in his right mind would say its not the way you suggest because public outcry might cost him his job. Gotta wait til its safe to have objective unbiased research. Not that I disagree with you at all, in fact I think what you described to be more or less true but, we've been proven wrong before. (I.e. 50's-60's marijuana "science")
>>
>>29037103
Not OP, but do you think just taking hormones would be enough for a (mild) dysphoria? I've definitely felt a bit out of place in my body since puberty (especially with the coarse body hair and beard shadow you can't shave away). I don't really want to transition, but I think I would feel better being more feminine than I am now.
>>
>>29037627
It certainly could but breasts would be part of the package. If you don't want those then just try to eat right to lose weight, do cardio for muscle loss, and have your facial hair treated with electrolysis
>>
>>29037590
yeah it's a theory but there's enough evidence at the moment that I'm happy to risk it, it seems to work in practice.

>>29037441
>any chance of having kids ever
you never know

>Why?
because it'll hurt
>>
>>29035570
Yes you should do it. You don't have to be a tranny just go to an informed consent clinic and say you're worried about masculinizing. The reduction in sexual thoughts is amazing, I went from fapping 2-3 a day and thinking about lewd stuff often and getting boners to basically no sex drive. I still masturbate once in a while for fun and to use my dick but not having a libido has done wonders for my concentration. Getting cute little boobs feels really good too.
>>
>>29037627
Don't listen to this >>29037692

Get on HRT, you don't have to "transition" or tell people you're a girl or anything. It'll make your body feel great and keep you soft and cute for a long time
>>
>spironolactone
Nigga why? Why yo tranny ass muhfuckas always go for the fucking aldosterone antagonist instead of proper fucking androgen receptor blockers? Y'all niggas might as well just get OTC Tagamet at that point.
>>
>>29038574
I didn't understand shit what you said but I'm curious now, Can you explain to me which one is the best one and why and also why the ones they choose are bad?

These things are quite interesting.
>>
>>29038604
Spironolactone is a potassium sparing diuretic/ aldosterone antagonist. Basically its main job is to make you piss more by fucking with your kidneys. It also has a side effect that it can bind testosterone receptors in the body and block them. Hence the side effect that it causes dudes to get gyno. Also why trannies use it as the testosterone blocker in their HRT. Problem is that spironolactone is shit for that. Tagamet is an over the counter heartburn drug that does the same shit and also sucks at that job. A good HRT regimen would use proper blockers. I'm not aware what's preferred for trannies but the good shit is generally flutamide/ bicalutamide or finasteride/ dutasteride. Nigga.
>>
File: F1.large[1].jpg (190 KB, 1273x1280) Image search: [Google]
F1.large[1].jpg
190 KB, 1273x1280
>>29037441
That "brain work stuff" is bullshit.
http://www.pnas.org/content/112/50/15468

>some people are born defective, with chromosomes of one sex and the brain chemistry of the other.

The pre natal differentiation often claimed as the source of transgenderism is the same effect observed in homosexuals (which is why 90% of kids referred to GD clinics end up identifying as their biological sex and are usually gay). It merely gives you a potential predisposition to becoming a tranny later on, you can develop dysphoria regardless.

>these people take hormones that their bodies don't naturally produce but work better with their brain.

Everyone's body naturally produces both testosterone and estrogen.

>your brain chemistry's probably right for the rest of your body, your brain doesn't need these hormones.

Need them for what? Your brain doesn't "need" testosterone it just functions differently with it, and whether it's required or not depends on what you're trying to accomplish. If you want to get female hormones then your brain does as well, it's a tautology.

>your brain wont adapt, you wont become female suddenly
You won't "become" female, ever, and the brain is perfectly capable of adapting to varying hormone levels.

>you wont want to even touch them.

Seriously? Growing boobs feels amazing, you'll play with them every single day
>>
I dont get it, why dont you take, instead, manly hormones, do roids and take regulators.
>>
>>29038694
Cypterone acetate would be used if it was approved by the fda.
>>
>>29038694
My endo prescribed me Superfact nasal spray, it's considered "good" shit because it doesn't have all the terrible side effects
http://chealth.canoe.com/Drug/GetDrug/Suprefact

I use it to deliver 400 microgram of Buserelin per day.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buserelin

Instead of blocking androgen receptors it acts as a GnRH agonist that downregulates the receptors involved in producing gonadal hormones (testosterone in this case). No constant bathroom breaks and I can eat all of the bananas I want.
>>
>>29038694
>>29038817
There's also lupron and medroxyprogesterone acetate that's used sometimes.
Bicu/fina is used when you want to maintain fertility from what I know.
>>
Don't you degenerates have your own board for this?
>>/lgbt/
>>
>>29038860
Is there a way to get the one you use without having to go to a doctor and lie to him since I don't really think I'm a tranny?

It seems safer than the spiro one, from what I read here since it doesn't fuck with your liver right?
>>
>>29039120
Spiro isn't THAT dangerous for your liver as long as you're reasonably healthy, aren't an alcoholic, etc. AFAIK Superfact buserelin costs about 2-3x more than a typical Spiro dose.

>Is there a way to get the one you use without having to go to a doctor and lie to him since I don't really think I'm a tranny?
Depends on where you live, I didn't have to lie to anyone to get a prescription but that's because the clinic here follows informed consent. Idk what kinds of services are available where you live.

You can order all this stuff online but I don't know much about it, you can refer to this:http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=Hormones
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.