[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a failure.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Sadness.jpg (12 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
Sadness.jpg
12 KB, 236x200
Hey guys, how do I get over feeling like half of a man?

>physically weak
>5'6" height estimately
>only a few good friends
>health anxiety

I'm only 18, but I feel like my life as a man is practically over already. What can I do, /r9k/? I feel like such a fucking failure.
I'd really like to talk to one of you guys if you have Skype. I could really use it right now.
>>
>>29035291

No man starts out a man.

He has to build himself up over the years.
>>
>>29035303
This

Also be like water
>>
>>29035291
>physically weak
You know you can fix this right?
>only a few good friends
You can change that too.
>health anxiety
What the fuck is this?

Stop being a huge pussy and fix yourself.
>>
>>29035291
shut up lanklet you don't understand my pain
>tfw 5'4
>>
>>29035291
You're basically a child.
Your life hasn't begun.

Eat right and exercise if you feel like it, I don't think you do.
>>
>grow 6 feet
>be urself.jpeg
>>
>>29035342
>stop being a huge pussy

Health anxiety isn't just something you can change! I've tried, trust me!
It's a seriously worrying problem that causes me to overthink physical symptoms. I know I'm being irrational, but my brain won't recognise it as irrational.

>You know you can fix this right?

What the hell is the point when I'm so short that I'm a laughing stock anyway?

>You can change that too.

I love the friends I have now. They're great people. But I can't just make more due to anxiety.
>>
>>29035291
Nigga stop being a faggot and hit the gym. Just 3 years ago i was a little bitch nigga ready to kill myself. Thankfully i got some testosterone in my system before i went full retard, but it was god damn close.

Find something to motivate you. Personally i get motivated by my failures to better myself (pic very fucking related, it's how i've felt every time i got rejected). Not gonna say it's easy, or in any way fun to be on the losing end of anything, but it motivates me like crazy, so maybe it'll help you too?

And a final word. No matter what, you're probably just feeling depressed because you're not doing anything significant right now. Go join a sports team or, again, work out. Life gets a lot more fun and enjoyable when you've something to do.
>>
File: crouch.gif (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
crouch.gif
6 KB, 200x200
>>29035291
>physically weak

What? Do you have Muscular Dystrophy or something?

You can get stronker, anon. I used to be a scrawny fuck, until I got a job moving boxes @ FedEx, then it got me into a better shape with arms a little bigger. Just tell yourself to do some pushups daily, maybe get some 5 or 10 pound dumbbells to lift with. Having a better body makes you feel much better about yourself, I'm serious.

>only a few good friends
>only

Come on Anon, any good friend is good to have. If it's any help, I moved up to a different state last December, and I still don't know anyone here. I felt like shit and I cried because of how lonely I was, and sometimes I feel that way still, but it's easier since I have a friend I play games with online and chat with. I went out of my way to get a job, so
I could be around other people to fill my social need. I don't even know anyone here in any depth, but it helps.

>18

Man, I turned 19 a couple weeks ago and had nobody to celebrate my birthday with except my parents. Even though I'm a guy that's opposed to having a party or something, it really hurt knowing I had nobody to spend time with on my birthday, even thinking about it right now is making me tear up a little. But don't you EVER think that your life is over. Don't you fucking dare, because it's only just begun.
>>
>>29035291
What's your skype? I'll talk to you.
>>
>>29035514
> it really hurt knowing I had nobody to spend time with on my birthday, even thinking about it right now is making me tear up a little

I know the pain, senpai. That's why I don't have parties on my birthday. Instead, I go to town and with one of my friends and spend some of my money I got.

>You can get stronker, anon. I used to be a scrawny fuck,

Problem is I have five days to my final secondary school exams (for the second time) which will last roughly two or three weeks. S I don't exactly have the time for that.

>Come on Anon, any good friend is good

It absolutely is. I love my best friend to death and would likely commit suicide if he were to stop being friends with me. But that doesn't mean I still don't want to make new friends.
>>
>be you
>post on online loser boards
>kys

done
>>
>>29035291
You kidding? At least your heart is in good shape, your nerves aren't fried, and your back is strong. Fucking hell anon, build yourself a better body!
>>
>>29035291
emotionally cold/distant/making excuses to not skype, but wanted to express sympathy or something like that maybe only for myself, anyways hope you feel better
>>
>>29035560
It is Sean Kennedy with a fada on the A
Can't spoiler due to retard mods.
>>
>>29035782
>Fucking hell anon, build yourself a better body!

How can I do that when I'm 5'6"?
>>
Bump. This is actually insanely original.
>>
>>29035806
where u at, theres lots of sean kennedys
>>
>>29036144
I'm the dude with the Tomoko picture. Make sure to add the dash above the A too.
>>
he's 5'6 the same height as me fuck i feel you OP being this short sucks
>>
>>29035291
>I'm only 18
>has friends
>>
File: 1464839602622.png (371 KB, 633x656) Image search: [Google]
1464839602622.png
371 KB, 633x656
You just described me, i know your pain.

But i think we have plenty of time to fix things.
>>
>>29036144
Give me your Skype, mate.
>>
>>29035349
you'd make for a good girl anon
let me put it in
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.