[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here unironically agree that this billboard is sexist and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Who here unironically agree that this billboard is sexist and is just a cheap way for the jews at Marvel to promote their film through controversy.

Don't get me wrong I believe a lot of feminism viewpoints are wrong but this just seems desperate
>>
>>29034924
God that movie was so bad
>Who here unironically agree that this billboard is sexist and is just a cheap way for the jews at Marvel to promote their film through controversy.
Bad guy chokes male
No problem
Bad guy chokes female
sexist

They just wanted to show drama and Laurence is the most bankable star they have
>>
>>29034924
it's really hot desu

also wasn't the blue chick one of the bad guys
>>
>>29035111
She is in the comics but Laurence got famous after signing the contract so now they made her a good guy who is never blue.
>>
>>29034924
It's basivally the climax of the movie. It's like the last bad thing to happen to the good guys before they turn it around.
>>
File: image.png (461 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
image.png
461 KB, 500x470
>>29035089
but they're both blue, so it IS sexist
>>
>>29035089
We're used to male on male violence, anon

Hell we've been paying to see that since the Gladiator years. Women were never meant to be physically combatant with men.

>They just wanted to show drama and Laurence is the most bankable star they have

It's nearly a second of that scene in the film. While I do agree with your point of having Lawrence on it since she is bankable I still don't believe they didn't put this out there with all of the feminism outrage and whatnot without expecting some attention.
>>
>>29034924
i think the captcha's are advertising type marketing survey stuff sometimes, like what do 4chan users think is a house/etc
>>
>>29035260
>We're used to male on male violence, anon
Are you saying that treating women like men is sexist?

>I still don't believe they didn't put this out there with all of the feminism outrage and whatnot without expecting some attention.
They probably did but you didn't ask that you asked wether or not it was actually sexist.
>>
>>29034924
this is poor bait OP, 2/10 best I can do
>>
>>29035326
>Are you saying that treating women like men is sexist?

No. I believe marketing something that can be easily portrayed as can be.

>They probably did but you didn't ask that you asked wether or not it was actually sexist.

What?
>>
>>29035384
>Clearly underage edgelord without a developed sense of viewing things respectively and just acting on behalf of cynicism and contrarianism to compensate for his lack of intelligence
>>
>>29035224
I remember the apocalypse arc in the cartoon took up like two seasons of time travel, x-men dying, and a whole clusterfuck until they finally killed apocalypse.
>>
Isn't apocalypse the strongest mutant in the xmen?
>>
>>29035499
you seem awfully mad trying to defend this pointless thread, friend, everything alright?
>>
>>29035637
Yea, I'm kinda buzzed on soda right now and will be heading to the gym soon. Hopefully I'll still see you guys when I come back.
>>
>>29035603
No, but he's for sure stronger than that blue cunt.
>>
File: 23t35t23t2trtr2r.jpg (167 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
23t35t23t2trtr2r.jpg
167 KB, 525x525
I used to be a sexist racist misogynist like you guys but after seeing this billboard it changed my view on women's rights. I am now #teamfeminism.
>>
>>29035726
I'm just trying to look at things respectively from different angles. You could say sitting on a fence I guess but after enduring bullying from normies and being on this toxic forum for so long you start to see how all sides are bullshit
>>
>>29035111
she's lame anyway and was retconned to be more important. Why do people care about her when OG muties like Angel are still unknown? Is it Harley Quinn syndrome?
>>
>>29035603
It's the scarlet witch. She got a minor role in the avengers but she's a major character in x-men house of M

I hope they never ruin house of M
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.