[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"being rejected by women is like finding out you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
>"being rejected by women is like finding out you don't have cancer"

do you agree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drhxPq3zg4Y
>>
Maybe to a much much much much lesser degree. Hopelessness is the feeling, just to different amounts I suppose.
>>
having a gf is literally the only thing worth living for
>>
>>29035019
>t. roastie whore vagina shill/white knight cuckold
>>
Hes right and wrong. I think the biggest problem is what guys expect from woman, which is fulfillment, but that just puts you in a state of dependency, that's basically a drug in the form of another human being.

But sex, relationships and even marriage can be a beautiful experience, but that's all it is, an experience, not the sum of your entire life. So when you invest your all into woman, begin compromising with them and building your life around them, you're potentially setting yourself up for disaster.

I'm a 23 year old virgin and I hang out with nothing but chads, and they all tell me how lucky I am, and I don't throw it in their face, but I fucking know I am.

My best friend just came back after 2 years of not seeing each other and he told me how right I was about his ex. I never said don't have sex, fuck that, I just said don't commit, don't let her control you, and he fucking did. Now he feels he's wasted years of life trying to please someone instead of pursuing his dreams.

A woman's job is to capture and contain masculine energy, not allow it to flourish. And when its contained, it diminishes, and when it diminishes, she's no longer going to be attracted to you and will proceed to throw you back into reality.

Its only when you realize that you don't need woman that you're ready to deal with them.
>>
>It's a black guy films a you tube video from his car episode

I've had enough of this t b h
>>
File: my time is now.png (2 MB, 992x1403) Image search: [Google]
my time is now.png
2 MB, 992x1403
>>29034806
Is this the new Kent?
>>
>>29034806
I don't understand how socially integrated guys can be like this.

I'm an avoidant autist who can't drive. I know why I'm a loner.
>>
>>29034806
who is this new kent
>>
>>29035373
You're absolutely correct my friend, though not all women desire to cuck a manly Chad into a literal whiteknight that they're just using up for manipulation sakes and as a trophy... I dare say that no man (or woman) who holds their respective partner of choice in too high a regard should be dating.
>>
>>29035468
probably because women are really really unlikeable people.. not hard for anyone with any sort of moral compass to hate them
>>
File: 1462208493138.jpg (90 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1462208493138.jpg
90 KB, 500x484
>>29035373
but being in a relationship is the only thing that gets me out of my perpetual depression. are you telling me im bound to live a life full of wasted years, disappointments and suffering?
why even live if thats the case
>>
>>29035477

Yeah I don't mean to paint woman out to be these evil creatures, the same rules generally apply to them when dealing with us. They shouldn't allow themselves to get bent out of shape over a man any more than we should them.

The important thing is having quality people in your life who you can trust, and I think people confuse the high that comes with intimate relationships and sex with quality, and ideally we want to have both, but just know that one is far more important than the other. One is as fleeting as a drug induced state, the other is priceless.

I don't have any intimacy in my life, but I do have quality people, so I can't complain.
>>
>>29035557

Dude I don't blame you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some enlightened being who's above all this shit, I just got lucky in that I was a loser when I was actually vulnerable to this sort of thing, so I never got the chance to fall in love or develop a dependency on woman, but over time I became self aware enough to realize that yeah, girls are awesome, but there's also a lot of bullshit that comes with them, so to me being single isn't good or bad, its just a neutral zone.

I have my weakness like everyone else, most of the time I'm not happy or satisfied, but I also know chasing the pussy high isn't gonna fix anything, that's like using heroin to repair your life. And heroin is the perfect comparison because we know it brings absolute unimaginable bliss, but we avoid it anyway because we understand the cons outweigh the pros, and that's how I view woman (though heroin is probably 100x worse).

In fact I was in correspondence with someone I liked once, and every single text from them filled me with this warm glow, it made so happy just hearing from them, the power and the effect that woman have on us is nothing short of amazing, so I get why you feel the way that you do, but ultimately when it didn't work out, I wanted to fucking die man, but knowing what I know, even while experiencing that negative emotion, I was able to smile in the face of it because I knew I was being irrational.

Its like the fear you get when watching a scary movie, its has an effect on you, but deep down you know that you're okay, that's kinda where I am now. I'm not immune to feels, I just know how to deal with them and avoid them.

As far what it takes to be happy, I honestly don't know. Focusing on self improvement, pushing myself, learning and trying to be a better man has always been the best thing in my life though, and when I fall out of that routine, I'm just as miserable as you are now.
>>
If you are saving yourself for "the one" is one thing, but if you can't lose your virginity to a thot...that's embarrassing
>>
whats with robots and filming themselves in cars?!?! also i like kent 1.0 better...
>>
>>29034806
Why all of these guys complaining about girls film themselves in car? Elliot, Kent and now this fag.
>>
>>29034806
Eh. The problem with a relationship is that people mistake a want for a need.

Too many robots who have a chance to get into a relationship unwittingly become doormats not because they're cucks, but because they think this is their only chance to get pussy ever period. To love others you must first love yourselves, anons.

So, being rejected by women, especially ones you want to fuck sucks. But it's not like having cancer to have a relationship with one.

Women can be awesome. Women can be evil. To put it bluntly, depends on who the fuck you meet. Perhaps it's your fault that you dudes aren't meeting the right women, or making it so that there's no right woman for you.

I'm all for ironic giving shit to people, but at end's day I think there's a point where some of r9k takes it too far and starts getting bitter, particularly at women and that's no good, yo. You're mistaking something you want (namely, getting pussy) for things you need (self-confidence, strength, physical fitness)
>>
>Drives
Normie detected
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 557x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 557x557
>>29035373
>>29035477
>>29035725
>>29036040
>>29037380

I know you're all different anon but

Y'all da real MVP
>>
i would be ecstatic if i found out i had cancer
>>
>>29035373

If your friends know you're a virgin at 23 and still hang out with you, I promise you they're not chads. Not even close buddy. Maybe compared to you, but not in the general public.
>>
>>29037726

Eh whatever, they're great guys, I love em to death.
>>
>>29037726
what the fuck is that of being a virgin at X age and being worth less. Sticking your dick into a vagina never made you a better person.

That's why roasties get to use you and treat nerds like doormats, because you let it be a big deal. The only way we can be free is by well, not giving a shit. Everyone was new at some point.
>>
>>29037782

Exactly. I've seen way too many scumbags get laid for me to give a fuck. Guys worse than me in every way have had sex, it doesn't mean much, and a lot of it is just being at the right place at the right time.

While its true girls usually go for "chads", they're not these godly selectors who only bestow the mystical vagina upon the worthy with perfect accuracy. They're at the mercy of their libido and what is available to them just like everyone else.
>>
File: 1444831931037.png (14 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
1444831931037.png
14 KB, 646x720
I just realized the dumb Alpha Jerks and skilled Beta losers is literally the same bullshit as Jocks vs Nerds. I always felt that it was juvenile bullshit, and now I realize why.
>>
>>29038432
It's probably because the term "nerd" has been devalued by normal faggots, especially in the modern gaming community. It's a fucking joke.
>>
>>29038123

I'm starting to think that as well, especially after that little 13 year old fat kid fucked that hot teacher. We're over thinking the whole thing.
>>
>>29038501

I lived through the era of when being a nerd wasn't trendy.

also laughed my ass off at 10:48 - 10:58

https://youtu.be/pu0aGAUNMZw?t=10m46s
>>
>>29038545
Same here. Just feels more grating and insulting since it's a casual joke I used to get bullied over.
>>
This guy must browse r9k or does all our terminology come from mgtow sites?
I know we made / curated stuff but i'm unsure how much of it spreads to mgtow sites and then starts to get used regularly there too and then used by people like this in videos.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.