[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we post movies that normies love and never shut up about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: download (1).jpg (16 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
16 KB, 259x194
ITT we post movies that normies love and never shut up about
>>
Hunger Games. BORING.
>>
>>29034611
This, what a fucking horrible series that makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
File: deadpool.jpg (89 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
deadpool.jpg
89 KB, 720x1080
HE SAYS BUTT WHEN HES A SUPERHERO XDD
>>
Star Wars
Original
>>
>>29034672
I've never seen it whenever a normie finds out they act like I killed someone
>>
Transformers, the new starwars movie, guardians of the galaxy, superman and batman movie

>>29034611
most overrated shit ever. so cheesy.
>>
>>29034580
what kind of autistic normies are you associating yourself with anon
>>
Am i the only want who hates Marvel movies?
>>
>>29034708
The original 3 are pretty shit. The reboots are good though imo.
>>
>>29034667
Benis- gun X-----DD
>>
>>29034744
you are most certainly not
>>
>>29034708
SW`s good when you delve in,yet normie posers never delve in.Faggots.
>>
>>29034580
oh fuck you guys Jp was great. Will definitely agree on deadpool. Its whatever usually on acid I like to watch the blockbusters just to see what the media machine is feeding normies. I must say the resident evil movies where eye opening in a strange way.

for me these are the movies

boondock saints
and the matrix
>>
Fuck you I like it because it was a big part of my childhood and gives me nostalgia about a time that was simple and optimistic.

You were probably born in 2000 so you wouldn't understand.

DINO DNA
>>
Marvel films like Iron man and Captain America and damn Red cum man who acts like a spider.
>>
The Big Lebowski though admittedly I love it myself.
>>
>>29034853
Topkek.Also Game Of Thrones.They have never even read the books,yet they praise the shitty show.
>>
>>29034823
my nigga nothing like getting the dino damage nedry action figure popping off his arm and putting the gatling gun on it from the aliens bishop action figure. good times
>>
>>29034872
I wish I could get one of those.Drooled over some of those as a child on the internet.
>>
File: 1462758105196.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1462758105196.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>29034823
>>29034821
Toasty Normans detected
>>
>movies normies love and never shut up about
pick and choose any pile of shit comic book movie released in the past 10 years, normies love this trash

i really want to go back in time to when everything related to comic books was viewed as geeky nonsense. now it's everywhere and there is no end in sight, every fucking year the "BIG EPIC MOVIE" is some pile of capeshit cgi memery
>>
>>29034872
This guy knows what's up

>that starship troopers toy that shot plasma balls out of it's butt
>>
File: Frontcover.jpg (188 KB, 760x1000) Image search: [Google]
Frontcover.jpg
188 KB, 760x1000
I loved Jurrasic Park. I was a complete Dinosaur autist as a child.

Anyone remember these?
>>
>>29034762
Ultimate contrarian
>>
Ghostbusters. Those SNL guys were the will ferrell and co of their day. Stupid unfunny movies for normies. To add to that, Bill Murray. Normies love Bill Murray for being the unfunniest guy in unfunny movies
>>
>>29034580
Inception, Interstellar, those movies were full on retarded. I don't like Christopher Nolan movies.
>>
>>29034643
It made sense it was just bad.
>>
>>29034580

I don't give a fuck what normies think about movies, other than they give the studios money to make more of ones I like. Go watch your indy artsy fartsy shit with a budget of $2.00. I want to see epic CGI battle scenes and worlds that only exist in the mind.
>>
>>29035931

James Cameron, George Lucas, Ridley Scott, Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson are like gods to me. I wish I could be half as creative and organized as they are in making what they have made.
>>
>>29034580

I hate most capeshit movies. Donner's Supermans and Burton's Supermans were about the only ones with any soul. The rest seem like derivative garbage milking off of long established comic book characters, which were in turn ripoffs of pulp heroes like Doc Savage, Conan, and John Carter, which themselves were a result of a return to pagan mythology. If you have the tech to create CGI worlds, why not think of some world that has never been seen before? Movies like Star Wars may be based in mythology and pulp characters like Flash Gordon, but it made its own mythos. Lucas just wanted to make a few movies for a new mythology, but ended up getting carried away with jewbucks.
>>
>>29035875

Nolan movies have nice stories, but are a little too hard on the science and not enough on the fiction.
>>
>>29034744
I liked them at first but now that there's at least one in theaters at any given time and people won't shut the fuck up about them I don't really like them anymore.
>>
>>29035875
I like Batman Begins desu and The Dark Knight was pretty good too.

The last one was shit though.
>>
Shitty superhero movies that keep getting pumped out nowadays. They see them thinking that there "such nerds XD lol"
>>
>>29036046

> Burton's Supermans
make that Batmans, though I wouldn't mind seeing a Superman made by him.
>>
I can't stand Tarantino. His movies are only popular because normos think they're unique and "deep" for watching them.

>DUDE VIOLENCE LMAO

>BLACK MAN SAYING MOTHERFUCKER SO FUNNY XD

fucking normies.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.