[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend is becoming a Chad >Be me >Have best friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: _20160603_180620.jpg (23 KB, 540x525) Image search: [Google]
_20160603_180620.jpg
23 KB, 540x525
My friend is becoming a Chad

>Be me
>Have best friend for about 15 years
>Spent tons of time with him, probably more than with my own family during our high school years
>Been through it all, had some great times
>Get to college
>He starts playing on the college's soccer team
>Starts hanging out with Chads and Stacys a lot
>Starts dressing like a normie
>No longer laughs at our inside jokes, even rolls his eyes and says they're stupid
>Hasn't called me in three weeks because he's been hanging out with this Stacy he's trying to fuck

What should I do? Has this happened to anyone else?
>>
Sounds like an Oblivious Cuckolds plot.
>>
>>29034216
It's over OP he's not your friend any more
>>
This happened to me. Just accept that you're only holding your friend back by continuing your friendship.
>>
>>29034381
You're probably right. I'm going to miss him though. We've been through a lot together.
>>
>>29034440
Why are you not using this as an opportunity to leave this putrid board?

The easiest way to become a Chad is to have firsthand experience
>>
>>29034440
I know, it sucks. But think about it, would you rather hang out with autists or fuck Stacey? If you're familiar with this board that would suggest that you aren't happy with your life, so can you really blame him for escaping?

I'm sorry that happened to you though. When it happened to me it was the ultimate gut punch. He got a gf, start hanging out with her normie friends, he would even get all exited talking about the two of us escaping robotism together but the girls were all very uncomfortable with me around as I was far too fat & ugly so he had to cut me loose.

I thought life couldn't get any worse but luckily it got much, much worse.
>>
File: feels.gif (48 KB, 200x239) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
48 KB, 200x239
I think the same thing happened to most of us at some point.

Happened to me directly after elementary school. Went from a few really good friends to absolutely no one by the 2nd year high school. I really thought it was going to be us against the world but I guess everyone grew up except for me.
>>
>>29034573
I've talked to normies before. Even been to a normie party once in high school and dated this Stacey once for like a month. Trust me it's fucking terrible. These Chads are complete assholes. All they talk about is sports and fucking girls. And the Staceys? Yeah they're hot but honestly if you talk to one for more than five minutes, you'll realize they're conceited sluts who are dumber than a bag of mud. I had a choice and I chose to stop associating myself with those people. If he wants a part of that God awful lifestyle than I guess he can go ahead. I gave it up many moons ago.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.