[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drink 2 energy drinks to try and get some energy and motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1444315300957.jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1444315300957.jpg
80 KB, 645x773
>drink 2 energy drinks to try and get some energy and motivation to achieve something today
>take a nap on the couch

who /lowenergy/ here?
>>
Yep.

>try to study
>succeed for a while
>lay down on bed while studying
>fall asleep
>>
>wake up
>browse /r9k/ for 5 straight hours

what the hell is wrong with me?
>>
>eat something
>get really tired
why kami-sama
>>
I told myself on Wednesday that I would be productive for the first time this year. I even picked the date out and everything, and as the days got closer, I got more and more excited. I would go to bed and imagine different everyday scenarios, except I was fit and happy in all of them.

The night before June 1st, I drank an 18-pack to myself and made 2 frozen pizzas. I smoked about half a pack of cigarettes as well. I woke up on Wednesday and did absolutely nothing productive. 2 days later, and nothing has changed. I hate me robots, I hate me so much
>>
>>29034384
iktf

>new year: i swear i'll get better grades
>spring break: i swear i'll start working out and get a job
>summer: i swear i'll start making music and get a hobby
>school begins: i swear i'll be organized and get good grades

ah fuck it
>>
>>29034237
How is this place so addicting?
I do the exact thing, wake up and instinctively come here, even if i intended to check my email or look something up.
>>
>>29034465

It's because we can relate to each other, we are all friends facing the same
struggle. Every story in this board hits so close to home.
>>
>>29034184

>drinking 2 energy drinks
>wondering why you feel the need to take a nap

are you literally 15

it's the sugar crash, energy drinks don't actually give you energy

sleep 8 hours and eat healthy, get a routine going. I strongly recommend meal prep ( lurk /fit/ ). that's how the energy and the motivation comes.
>>
>>29034607
Fuck off, nobody asked for your advice. Let us suffer in peace
>>
>>29034607
You crash hours later not after you just finished one, I'm sipping on a red bull summer edition right now and NOTHING.
>>
>>29034676
Pretty good aren't they?
>>
>>29034714
Delicious
I'm drinking the kiwi twist
>>
>>29034184
Jeb? Is that you?
Roblox pls
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.