[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /asexual/ /actualautism/ here? lvl 22 KV always alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: DickWithFramedCabin.jpg (260 KB, 686x519) Image search: [Google]
DickWithFramedCabin.jpg
260 KB, 686x519
who here /asexual/ /actualautism/ here?

lvl 22 KV always alone but never get the feeling of loneliness nor desire a gf and intimacy. I rarely open my mouth irl and have no real friends.

I'm in uni studying physics/ applied math and I feel content imagining a future with just me and a pet dog living in Alaska secluded with just books and tools for self sustenance.

Is this such a bad thing? Who feels the same way?
>>
File: 3LhLdx6.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
3LhLdx6.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
I don't have a want for sex, but I do have a want for a romantic relationship.

Where does this put me? I've heard the term aromantic being thrown around. I guess I fit that category.
>>
>>29034220

I can see that being a thing. kinda like the couple from Up
>>
Hey, If you're happy then fuck the rest of them. If it's what you want to do, then do it.
>>29034220
aromantic means you don't want romance. asexual means you don't want sex. Prefixes are your friend, anon
>>
>>29034220
Aromantic is the opposite to what you describe.

Asexuality covers all of those who do not desire sex, with or without relationships.
>>
I masturbate enough that I basically function as an asexual. No interest in romantic relationships or sex.
>>
File: 1442005942359.png (268 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1442005942359.png
268 KB, 750x750
>>29034220
the thing is anon, we haven't had female contact for so long that we don't think about sex when we see a girl we like

we think about the little things like
>ywn hold her hand
>ywn cuddle on the couch during a movie with her
>ywn have a quiet, romantic walk with her
>ywn feel the energy between the two of you as you kiss her
>ywn be a blip on her radar
>>
you're not alone, i've been like this middle school when people started being in relationships. i've never even been sad about it or thought it was a bad thing besides some shame for probably disappointing my parents. it's no big deal
>>
>>29033958
Same way OP. I hate people and needless social interaction. I can spend 12 hours at a time just reading or getting lost in my thoughts while i listen to music.
>>
>>29033958
I'm actually entering my 4th year of architecture school in the fall. My hope is to design secluded tree house/ cabin spaces in deciduous areas like Alaska and the country for robots/ whoever wants to totally unhook from reading a tabloid about who Leonardo DiCaprio is trying to fuck.
>>
>>29034571

That's effectively autosexuality, not asexuality.
>>
File: lothlorien.jpg (113 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
lothlorien.jpg
113 KB, 800x599
>>29035887
That's awesome. I always fantasize about an utopia where intellectualism is heavily fostered. Kinda like an ideal university for pure personal development and higher education.
>>
>>29033958
>studies math
>wants to live in a cabin

Hi Ted.
>>
>>29035887
>Leonardo DiCaprio
Out of all the dumb normalfag celebrity personalities, you chose to pick out a guy who's actually bretty cool? I'm not saying I give a shit about who he's sticking his dick into, but there's a million other people who deserve hate before DiCaprio.
>>
File: 1432881268871.png (380 KB, 790x250) Image search: [Google]
1432881268871.png
380 KB, 790x250
>>29034515
>the couple from Up
They definitely had sex.
>>
>>29036333
True. Forgot about that particular scene. But you get the idea, a wholesome relationship.
>>
Nope, I'm expected to carry on my family name, but I have no ambition and very little desire to interact with people in general, I have attained a few fleeting moments of emotional intimacy with another. But those turned out to be meaningless like so many other things in my life.
>>
>>29036408
Gee, a relationship where you choose to spend time with someone you share interests with and legitimately enjoy being around, rather than someone you just want to put your wiener into? What a novel idea.
>>
File: 1418448856109.jpg (26 KB, 480x440) Image search: [Google]
1418448856109.jpg
26 KB, 480x440
>>29036127
Yep. I will try my best to implement 'green' technology so you're getting virtually free energy/ clean water. From what I've estimated, the biggest problem will be finding high speed internet to get to these mountain areas, but I've actually got a few tricks up my sleeve to have this happen.

We can try and set up community-like spaces where robots live about 5 to up to 100 miles away from one another all depending on how much privacy you want. Some people might think I'm joking, but in about 5 years I will be a state licensed designer and I will come back here to r9k to look for you guys, preferably the comp sci people who can work at home. We'll see, but don't you guys worry, I'm going to hook your future up.
>>
>>29033958
I used to study pure math and physics until I fell for the humanities meme and developed a passion/consideration for people. Fuck m8, what I wouldn't give to be full autismo again.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.