[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1460891119702.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1460891119702.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
Anyone else suffering with psychosis?
It's not schizophrenia, right guys?
>>
>>29033895
Not necessarily.
Go to a doctor, mate. I'm serious.
>>
>>29033895
>Anyone else suffering with psychosis?
nope, i take 700mg quetiapine every day
>>
>>29035167
holy shit anon do you get any high from it?
>>
File: 1459009077492.png (750 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459009077492.png
750 KB, 640x640
Just a terrible temper and ass burgers.

I resent needing kike medicine to keep my shitty tantrums in check.

>You're useless without your pills
thanks ten-years-ago-mommy
>>
>>29035197
i don't know how that's supposed to work
when a big dose kicks in i just feel tired and emotionally blunted and my sinuses get plugged up
i don't like that part tbqph
>>
Psychosis is fun. Makes for a great story at least. I'm schizo. It ain't too bad. Haven't been hospitalized in over a year. Want to lower my meds tho.
>>
>>29033895
Well,not necessarily,what are your symptoms?
>>
>>29035375
It comes and goes but my thoughts still seems somewhat rational even when not psychotic
I'll have wild thoughts racing through my mind, I thought I was in a nazi death camp when I was in hopsital. I didn't know I was psychotic back then. I would hear my name being called over and over and commanding voices. I didn't know if I was real or not or anything around me was real. I lost motivation to do things, interest in things fell out of place. I couldn't express emotion on my face (there was none anyway) I had paranoid thoughts of people were actually out to get me and kill me. I would start typing random shit on the keyboard to imageboards and no one would understand me. I barely talk anymore either. It's all just crazy, man. I'm getting taken care of in the hospital after I turned a knife on my family because I thought they had changed.
>>29035345
My head problems don't scare me; they keep me safe more than anything
>>
>>29035569
I'm sorry,man.I'm not happy with my life and often complain,but i suppose living with psychosis thruly must be hell.I'm no psychiatrist,but yeah,that sounds like scizophrenia to mee.What diagnosis they made in the hospital?
>>
I have schizophrenia. I used to be much worse, I haven't had psychosis in a while. I've been pretty sane lately thanks to meds but right now I wish I wasn't. I wish I was just psychotic and oblivious to the world right now.
>>
Diagnosed
>PTSD
>Major Depression

Not diagnosed, but pretty obvious
>AVPD
>Pedophilia
>>
>>29035734
They're calling only psychosis.
I asked for a label and they told me ''we don't like labeling people here'' i think i'm a schizoid too and have aspergers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.