[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What food best describes you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: wg12.png (146 KB, 340x420) Image search: [Google]
wg12.png
146 KB, 340x420
>I'm a packet of Salt Shake crisps, but the packet of salt has fallen into a puddle
>I'm plain and boring
>If other flavours are available, I won't be chosen
>It's almost as like I'm not there, there's no emotions created whilst eating me
>If you're starving, then I'm okay, but you'd never eat 2 packets in a row
>You open the cupboard, feel excitement that there's crisps, then disappointment that they're so boring
>You would never mix me with another flavour in a big bowl at a picnic
>>
>>29033801
I don't know
>like to think I'm exotic but am really not that special at least in a good way
>most people won't choose me, they probably won't even notice me
>the few people who do choose me often expected worse but still wouldn't stick to me for the rest of their lives
>have alternating layers of good and bad taste, inside is salty and bitter
>intolerable in larger than small doses
What am I?
>>
>>29034182
This is a pretty hard riddle
Perhaps a badly seasoned lasagne?
>>
>>29034182
>What am I?
Semen?
>>
>>29034182
Hydrox?
>>
>>29034182
A mail order bride
>>
>>29034433
Pretty good
I want to buy an azn gf so bad
Got to earn money first so I can move out of my parents house
>>
>>29033801
I'm Healthy Boy sweet soy sauce.
I'm amazing and I could make anything better by just being there.

But no one knows I exist.
>>
>>29033801
Do you like eating scat? Poopee? Doo doo? You like rubbing it all over yourself? Then you're going to love me. I am shit. Take it or leave it, I don't deal with people who don't like shit obviously. But some people love rubbing it all over their face and body, tasting it, eating it. There out their and I am the perfect food for them. Just got to raise my flag and see who salutes. Who wants shit?
>>
>>29034883
>There out their

See I am shit
>>
Potato chips.

Until you learn better, you think I'm palatable, but after you try me for a couple of minutes, you become literally sick for an hour.
>>
>>29034928
Also, actually didn't read OP's further post. Coincidence. I can relate, friend.
>>
>tfw my dad used to love these <@;-(
>>
>>29033801
Steak from the dollar store. Piece of shit with an early expiration date
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.