[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you woke up tomorrow and had turned into the opposite sex,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
If you woke up tomorrow and had turned into the opposite sex, do you think you would realistically stay as a bot or try to better your life to Stacy status?
>>
>>29033502
I would stay the same, but I guess I would be fucked because I would still want to raise kids my way but then I would be a woman. So I would marry a man but he would turn out to be fucked in some way, beating the kids or whatever. Being a woman must suck unless you find a good man. Average IQ of 100 is not the best, so good luck with that.
>>
Not interested in being a normie, so I'd stay shut-in.
>>
I would suck dicks and fuck every guy i see, then i would kill myself because i'm a woman so that means i'm retarded
>>
I would record myself playing video games and become rich as betas send me thousands of dollars. Then when my looks start to fade I would marry the richest one and divorce him after a year.
>>
>>29033502
Fix my life by being a prostitute.
>>
>>29033502
This implies that my brain would not become female as well, which is what stacyhood depends on. Such transformation would not end at my neck.
>>
>>29033502
I would cosplay and post pics here, then help robots lose their virginities.
>>
>>29035190
But being a woman means you're only to fail at suicide because you only wanted attention to begin with.
>>
Stay the same but I would be streaming video games all day and hopefully make enough money for my parents to get off my back.
>>
Shave my hair, get "dyke" tattooed on my arm, wear vests braless, IDGAF if they see mah nips, wear full leather biker shit.

Be one of those batshit-crazy nutjob punk girls and go around lesbo bars getting more pussy than I ever got as a man.

But I'd still miss being a dude, and a robot.
>>
>>29033502
That's a man wearing lipstick and a wig
>>
I'd become a model.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.