[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walked in on 13 year old daughter fucking two niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1400135611159.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1400135611159.png
29 KB, 633x758
>came home yesterday with surprise gift for 13 year-old daughter
>beautiful fluffy big pink teddy bear
>knew she would be thrilled
>walked into her room
>found her naked with two niggers.
>one was fucking her in the asshole
>other was getting blown by her
>pulled her mouth off the spear chucker's cock and exclaimed, "Daddy!" as he came in her face
>grabbed a baseball bat from my son's room and chased the niggers
>they were too fast and got out
>got back to my daughter's room
>she was rubbing her pink'n'sore molested butt and crying
>kept sobbing, "I'm sorry, Daddy, I'm sorry."
I'm just beside myself with grief and don't know where I went wrong as a parent. Maybe it wasn't me. Her mom was a cheating whore. She was always out partying and screwing jigabooes. She especially loved muscly nigger football players. I found out she had been counseling my daughter (who was 5 at the time) that it's just as easy to fall in love with a rich sports hero nigger as it is to fall in love with a tiny dicked white guy with a regular job. When I heard her say that, that's when I went apeshit and tore all her clothes off and whipped her ass with a leather strap then threw her outa the house naked. She never came back, but I suspect this trauma might be why my daughter's going nuts and is enjoying black schlong in her cunt and in her ass.

I'm hoping there's still some chance of salvaging her decency, but that's gonna be a tall order after she's already been experiencing the thrill of huge black cocks in her every orifice. We have an appointment with our minister who's going to counsel her about the dangers of being a lustful and wanton little horny slut. Any advice on how I should deal with this is appreciated. I'm just beside myself with grief.
>>
>13
>beautiful fluffy big pink teddy bear
fake
>>
>>29033404
>not taking photos and using them to blackmail your own daughter into fucking you

Jesus anon what are you doing.
>>
>>29033404
HAHAHAHAHAH nice b8 wacko
>>
>>29033434
Thats what you get for being racist
>>
>>29033404
I just found out that my cousin is a camwhore.
>>
Fake as fuck. Stop greentexting your fantasy you fucking freak.
>>
>>29033404
the sad thing is you were propably laughing to yourself when writing this trash like the retard that you are
>>
>ITT cuck fantasies

Fuck off, faggot.
>>
That's pretty hot, popped a boner
>>
>>29033404
this reads like cuck fantasy
>>
>>29033404
FAKE AND GAY

ORIGINAL AND COMMENT
>>
Gtfo this board. Cuck.

Oreganalio.
>>
File: 1454816269030-2.png (195 KB, 720x626) Image search: [Google]
1454816269030-2.png
195 KB, 720x626
At least try to make it believable you fucking racebaiters.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.