[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
19 year old Chad and future pro baseball player drowns after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2
File: baseball.png (394 KB, 656x959) Image search: [Google]
baseball.png
394 KB, 656x959
19 year old Chad and future pro baseball player drowns after his Chad friends think his cries for help were him just joking around. You guys think they knew he was drowning but were jealous of his future career or didn't actually like him and just let him die? You never know with normies.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3624257/Tragedy-Vanderbilt-pitcher-19-drowns-day-playoff-game-cries-help-mistaken-joke.html
>>
He's way too damn ugly to be a chad. A genetic weakling that nature consumed.
>>
>>29033200
Tall, white, successful athlete with future potential to become a rich and famous pro athlete. Even if he's ugly, everything else about him is Chad and he'd have Stacies lining up to fuck him.
>>
>>29033184
>>29033200
yeah that is not a chad op
>>
>>29033184
That sounds like absolute bullshit. Cries of help send shivers down your spine when they're real. Its unmistakeable. These faggots just wanted their friend to die so they wouldn't have to deal with the resentment of being friends with a god-tier athlete chad
>>
>>29033184
The "its just a prank bro" culture killed him, like the boy who cried wolf.
>>
>>29033364
Absolutely thiis.
>>
>dies trying to swim across a lake
>chad

Nah, Chad could've done it
>>
>>29033184
if thats chad then im chad

origianal comment goes here
>>
>>29033184
>doesn't know how to swim
fucking pleb
>>
>>29033364
Two of the friends he was with were teammates. Maybe they were backup pitchers that knew their lives would benefit from his death.
>>
How did he drown though if he could swim, it looks like a still-water lake, so no chance of an undertoe or current, he just got half way out went under and drown? Doesn't add up, they murdered him.

Unless any swimmer can tell me something Idk. But chicken stunts like this should only be dangerous swimming across moving bodies of water.
>>
>>29033184

The lad who cried help
>>
So the way of robots is to laugh at the pointless death of a random, non-famous kid and say he deserved it because... He played sports?

I really don't understand /r9k/. This story is sad as fuck. The Chad/Stacy narrative you've gotten drilled into all of your heads is seriously fucking up your outlook on the world.
>>
Dude he was hardly more than a kid and his own dumbass friends let him die.

Have a heart.
>>
>>29033632
>>29033665
>Have no friends

Nah, people with friends can go fuck themselves

He probably had a perfect life, going to a top tier university, likely to go pro, then he had one bad day, good riddance.
>>
>>29033184
>that guy
>19
wtf, he looks in his 30s
>>
>>29033632
I understand the point you're attempting to make, but the way you did it was god awful. Do you actually expect people to take you seriously when you just spew out stale, used up phrases? Do you have anything original to say?

Seriously, something that wasn't plucked from the mouth of someone else would be novel
>>
>>29033184
If that ugly fucker is Chad, I'm a fucking Adonis. He was good at sports but couldn't swim? Even I can swim. He's probably those tag along pseudo chads.
>>
>>29033711
tbf, if you follow the link, you'll see that's just a really bad picture, in the video he's not bad looking.
>>
>>29033632
eat shit normalslime, hope chad's waterlogged corpse gets buttfucked by a necrophiliac mortician tonight
>>
File: 2715528-250px_lucifer16.jpg (25 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
2715528-250px_lucifer16.jpg
25 KB, 250x375
>>29033632

Go back to your happy, shiny life where everything is sunshine and rainbows then.

Very few people say he deserved it

what people ARE saying is that it's mighty suspicious his friends didn't help him.

Looks like we're not the only one that constructs our narratives. You just did, right now. So get fucked, hypocrite.

Spare us your moral indignation. It's shallow and poorly thought through.
>>
>>29033632
>>29033665

fuck yall faggots

smokin dat Chad pack rite now LMFAO
>>
>>29033710
I don't spend a lot of time on this board because it disgusts me, so sorry amigo. I thought I made my point pretty clearly. And why would I be the worst offender for repeating what others say if shit like this >>29033739 is considered a quality post around here?
>>
>>29033782

More narrative construction from the high and mighty princess of "y u do dis?"

That's a shitpost. You really should lurk moar.
>>
>>29033184
you have to be attractive AND athletic to be Chad, in addition to outgoing and tall, idiot
>>
>>29033364
100% this
they let the guy drown
>>
>>29033752
This. Nobody was laughing at the guy, we're just discussing the circumstances of his death. The moron you quoted needs to get off the high horse he put himself on based on lies he told himself to consider himself better than robots. What a disingenuous retard.
>>
I wonder if people would accept their "We thought he was just joking!" BS if they'd let a woman drown?
>>
>>29033968
>>29033968
Better question

/r9k/, if you found a female corpse out in the woods that apparently died from an accident in the last day or so, would you fuck it if she was pretty?
>>
>>29034018
No. Maybe I'd cuddle with it or kiss her lips but no further than that. Already have enough bad luck without pissing off spirits.
>>
>>29034018
>Better question
>Are you a necrophiliac?

What are you trying to achieve with your mental gymnastics by describing it in such a roundabout way?

>>29033364
Legitimate cries for help send godawful chills down your spine and that's the way it should be because we're humans and biologically adapted to live as the social animals we are, in communes where we often will have to save each other from situations like drowning, etc.

I don't understand what the incompetent bastards that should be investigating this are doing, but they are definitely not looking into it well enough.
>>
>>29033523
he probably got exhausted from swimming and started to panic
>>
>>29034114

>Legitimate cries for help send godawful chills down your spine and that's the way it should be because we're humans and biologically adapted to live as the social animals we are

They do, actually, I've been there and heard them, and reaction was INSTANT.

Once was a kid who was trapped in a housefire

the other time, my little sister was drowning.
>>
>>29034114
Same way a person who isn't a thief might pick up a wallet and not return it, even if it was found with proper ID in it, temptation of the moment. You might not be into corpses, but if you just happen to find a sultry looking corpse in the woods, perhaps you'd be tempted to bone it.
>>
>>29034135
Assuming his friends only LET him die... He probably got a cramp and couldn't swim, it often happens if you don't warm up before swimming.

Assuming his friends have legitimately created the circumstances that would ensure that he'd die... Then I guess there are many ways to explain how someone manages to "drown while swimming" in a still-water lake.
>>
>>29034176
Most human beings react to cries for help with instant fight or flight without even spending as much as a single thought about it. For the more conscious self-aware human beings, you'll even find it odd how natural your reaction was in situations like the ones you described.

It's weird, but that's the way it goes, and I'm glad it is.

I find it beyond weird that his "friends" didn't help him. This is not ok.

>>29034195
I don't find a lost wallet and a dead body to be of equivalent implications and meaning. I understand the point of the comparison but I can't be passive about it. Though I understand that no one actually gets to choose what gives them boners, I find it extremely weird that someone would act upon the defilement of a dead body.
>>
chads literally btfo and destroyed, in every conceivable way.
>>
>>29033364

some real nigga shit right here
>>
>>29033632
That's pretty much why I find it funny.
>>
>he was born in 1997

so fucking weird, he looks like he's in his 20's
>>
>>29034414
He was trying to go pro

>steroids

Would also explain his bad skin
>>
>>29034442

maybe

he might have just been a big guy
>>
>>29034304
A sociopath would probably not react to a cry for help. Society breeds sociopaths. Chad is encouraged to act like and become one.
>>
>>29033364
This

When someone is truly crying for help you don't fucking mistake it.
>>
>>29033364
his team mates are also athletes

your comment makes no sense
>>
>>29034516
To be an athlete isn't exactly to be a promising young athlete with a bright future ahead of you.

>>29034470
I'll never ever fully come to terms that people are getting brainwashed into sociopathic behavior because it is the literal only way to truly benefit from a capitalist system. WAKE UP AMERICA.
>>
>>29033695
You make it sound like it's his fault that you're a failure at life just because he had a better life than you.

Do you faggots honestly believe that if all normies suddenly vanished that your lives would even change?
>>
>>29034200
it says he was trying to swim across a lake, I got exhausted swimming across a pond, I'm not in the best shape due to smoking but depending on how big that lake was he might've overestimated his swimming ability and his friends were too scared to try and save him
>>
>>29034682
If the majority of the population suddenly vanished then yes it definitely would make life different.
>>
>>29034682
They probably do honestly believe that, most of the failures you'll meet on this board have zero spine and self-esteem and need to do heavy duty mental gymnastics to not feel at fault for the shit life they have.
>>
>>29034682
Yes, because normies set the standards for society, if they were gone, we'd be the new norm, and could live much more freely.

And I don't think it's his fault that I'm a failure, doesn't matter, can't I just enjoy watching somebody who had everything die a premature death? Another thing that is shitty about normies, fucking thought police.
>>
Is there any mention of what these "teammate/friends" were doing in the meantime? Did stand from the shore and watch him drown?

Pieces of shit.
>>
>>29034728
>>29034755
That's bullshit and you know it. Your lives wouldn't change. You'd just have even more of a reason to stay stuck in your same lifestyle because everyone else is now like you doing the same thing.

Shit's not going to change unless you put effort into doing shit, and even then there's no guarantee that you will make it. It's unrealistic to think that everyone is going to make it even if they do put in the effort, some people are just destined for failure, but at least those who won't make it won't have to spend their last moments in life wondering if they could have.
>>
>>29033184

they let him die just to see whats like
>>
>>29033730
Still he sounds like those tag along pseudo chads that get hazed and bullied by other chads. Would have probably died in a hazing incident caused by frat chads.
>>
>>29035185
Not even them but if normies were to vanish that would be a major percentage of the population, there would be cites full of only a few hundred people.

Peoples lives would be forced to change with only this many people in society. So to say that they're lives wouldn't change is just dumb. You got that senpai?
>>
>>29035425
I'd say thousands, in cities their is definitely more shut ins and malcontents than jsut hundreds
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.