[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you really hate pedos or is it just memeing? [not child rapists--just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 128
File: 1428881018376.jpg (218 KB, 989x783) Image search: [Google]
1428881018376.jpg
218 KB, 989x783
Do you really hate pedos or is it just memeing?

[not child rapists--just people who have attractions]
>>
>>29033108
as long as they keep to themselves idc
>>
>>29033108
An entertaining corollary of rejecting free will is that you literally hate no one.
>>
File: 1442558426108.jpg (513 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1442558426108.jpg
513 KB, 1280x1707
>>29033108
>just people who have attractions
There is no such thing. Every person with serious urges acts on them at some point in their life. Why the fuck should I take your word that you're "law abiding and harmless," especially with so many dishonorable and untrustworthy fuckers out there in the world?

Imagine I have a daughter. I meet some guy who says "I'm attracted to little kids but I've never acted on it!" So I trust him. Let him into my home. Befriend him.

Then I walk in on him raping my daughter. She's dead on the ground and he's grinning. I attack him but he gets away. Everybody sighs at what a disaster it was but ultimately nothing can be done now, I've lost the most precious thing in my life. And there's nothing I can do now. And another man walks up and says, "pedophilia is okay as long as you don't act on it!"

That's not how the world works. There's too much scum and too many liars. I don't have the time to trust somebody and put my family at risk....for what? His feelings? If I'm right about trusting him I get very little in return, if I'm wrong I lose everything. They all need to be put on a list and under heavy surveillance.
>>
>>29033249
No one is asking you to trust a pedophile, OP just asked if you hate them.

Personally I don't hate them. If they ever act on their feelings then they deserve to be locked up.
>>
File: 1443387578773.gif (2 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
1443387578773.gif
2 MB, 480x292
>>29033399
>If they ever act on their feelings then they deserve to be locked up.

I'm gonna give you a parallel that might make you understand:

>"Let's bring a bunch of refugees/illegal immigrants into the country!"
>"Wait, hold up man don't you think they might cause some social problems and crime?"
>"No, no, no, silly! If they do THEN we lock them up! See! AFTER they've committed the crime we put them in jail! That way nobody gets hurt!"
>"All right hold on, I'm just saying we should take preemptive measures to...."
>"BUT THEN INNOCENT PEOPLE WILL ALSO BE TARGETED! THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE!"
>"What about the innocent people that gets hurt from this group of people? Don't we have a responsibility to protect them t-
>"BUT THEY SAID THEY WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING, WE NEED TO TRUST THEM AND NOT HATE THEM! :))))))))"
>>
>>29033249

Your logic appears to be "people with urges always eventually act on them to the fullest extent possible, so in the meantime they should be deprived of basic rights". Like you don't believe in closeted homosexuals, or people with fucked up sexual fantasies that they couldn't/wouldn't ever act out in real life (daddy/daughter roleplay for example).

Oh I wrote a story about how I get excited thinking about drilling under a bank and stealing $50m, guess I should be monitored by the FBI for the rest of my life as a potential thief, right?
>>
File: 1461908254285.jpg (70 KB, 340x348) Image search: [Google]
1461908254285.jpg
70 KB, 340x348
>>29033565
>Oh I wrote a story about how I get excited thinking about drilling under a bank and stealing $50m, guess I should be monitored by the FBI for the rest of my life as a potential thief, right?

I'm very proud of the excellent analogy that you gave which is very relevant and relateable to this topic. The desires of a pedophile are similar to a fiction writer's stories. You won the argument.
>>
>>29033549

What you're describing in your dialogue is literally the entire foundation of the legal system in the West and most industrialized nations. Yes, innocent people (future criminals in your mind) should be allowed freedom, and only if they actually commit or attempt to commit a crime should they be punished. Where's the controversy?

The only reason we traditionally didn't let in immigrants is because of discrimination, not national security. Lately brown-skins from Middle Eastern nations are under more scrutiny, but even then, the vast, vast majority of those from such nations have no intentions of committing crimes. You can't apply broad future restrictions on a group because of the actions of some of them in the past.
>>
>>29033549
That's different though. A lot of the refugees come from countries like Afghanistan, which is Africa-tier poor and the decades of war and their primitive culture make them not understand/care about raping people. Of course immigration should be controlled, and illegals should be shipped off immediately.
We don't know how many pedos actually become child molesters, and being raised in Western society makes them much more aware of the damage of raping kids. I understand your concern but you're advocating thought crime.

Should I be locked up because I imagine killing people sometimes?
>>
>>29033549
can pedos really be compared to letting in people from another country? i mean, for one, you don't really have a choice with regard to pedos. pedos are among us, whether you know it or not. because of attitudes of people like you, you will probably never know until they act out and try something with a child. in a more tolerant society, they would be more open about themselves and their intentions. but as it is, you have no idea who is and who isn't. not at all comparable to people of another country who can easily be distinguished by language, culture, skin color, etc.
>>
>>29033640

And I'm glad you ignored half of my post in favor of making le witty remark :^)
>>
Parents despise pedos, for obvious reasons but I think it became like a function of our society to hate them as a result. It's just another fetish to the people of this place though. They've been here forever and nobody seems to care.
>>
I'm a pedo so not really.

>>29033549
You realize what you just described is EXACTLY how pedophilia is handled right now, right? There's no way for pedophiles to get treatment or therapy and it's so bad that even studies on pedophilia do not get funding because people get upset for God only knows what reason.
>>
>>29033693
>in a more tolerant society
The more tolerant you get, the more stupid fucks you get with 90 IQ raping children and going, "BUT GUIS I THOUGHT WE WERE CHILL ABOUT THIS?!?!?!"

Then you try to explain the difference between tolerance and socially acceptable and they just sit there drooling. You need to remember that not everyone is as reasonable and smart as you are.
>>
>>29033565

But there are pedophiles who act on their desires and the contrivance to do so isn't as complicated as robbing a bank.

Maybe you're in the camp that can exert self control, and that's fine, nothing against you. But there are those that can't and deliberately seek out children to act their desires.
>>
>>29033817

Would you even seek treatment?
>>
>>29033832

Most pedophiles just want to fuck kids. They can deny it but that's the meat of their desire. No parent wants this for obvious reasons and neither do sane adults.
>>
File: 1438802663894.jpg (69 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1438802663894.jpg
69 KB, 640x800
>>29033817
>get treatment or therapy

What fucking treatment or therapy? Do you even know how unsuccessful therapy is in even dealing with drug addiction, alcohol addiction or gambling addiction? Therapists aren't some magical wizards who wave a wand and change a person's psychology. You're saying that these kid fuckers are going to talk to some middle aged woman in counseling with a liberal arts degree and magically not want to touch kids anymore?

You stop them by making them understand the only language that all humans speak. Punishment and hatred.
>>
>>29033249

Best not let any males meet your wife either, they will rape and kill her.
>>
>>29033249
>There is no such thing. Every person with serious urges acts on them at some point in their life.
because everyone on this board thats attracted to adult women acts on that urge, instead of being too scared to and just slinking away and then fapping alone, don't they?
>>
File: 6Vg_.png (452 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
6Vg_.png
452 KB, 849x1200
>>29033918
If I knew I wouldn't be outed, humiliated, and have it kept very private on my medical records, yes.
I've wanted to many times, but I've been too scared because of all the horror stories I've read about people who have.
There's a vague law that REQUIRES therapists to out their patients if they are a pedophile and considered an immediate threat to children, so even if you never molest a child or never looked at CP they could still consider you a "threat" simply because you're a pedo.
Either way, the current methods of dealing with pedophilia are extremely flawed. Anyone who actually thinks about the issue RATIONALLY would see that. We should be trying to prevent children from being harmed, not reacting when they are.

>>29034004
You know, similar coping strategies that are used in other paraphilic disorders. Or how about the option of chemical castration? Like those hormones they give to pedos who break the law. You're already obviously angry, even in the first sentence. Go calm down if you want to argue with me, you're obviously not fit for rational conversation in your current state of mind.
>>
>>29034064
>Doesn't think all men are rapists
Anon, it's 2016. HELLO
>>
File: 1438319895005.gif (1 MB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
1438319895005.gif
1 MB, 245x150
>>29034108
>Or how about the option of chemical castration?

Wow, you're really smart. People are gonna walk into a clinic and chemically castrate themselves. That will end pedophilia. Great discussion. Let's end it here.
>>
>>29034057

Sorry, but if a pedophile is in private with a child, and they know the extent of their time together, the pedophile is probably going to do something be cause it's just a child who is easily manipulated and goaded into anything, without any capacity for resistance.
>>
>>29034108

Aside from societal convention, would you honestly seek treatment?
>>
Punishing people and restricting their freedom to act because you think they might commit a crime is an absence of justice. However, pedophilia is a mental illness. By pedophilia I mean kids younger than 13 or 14 or so. Being attracted to kids younger than you is harmless but like any mental health issue, it can cause immense problems for a society to not prevent potential children from being raped. I would recommend registries and therapy but also acceptance on the same level as other mental illnesses. They don't deserve to be harmed but they were born with a predisposition to harm children via molestation and rape.

Restricting immigration because of terrorists is nothing like this however. One makes a presumption about a persons mental health and the safety of children and the other assuming an entire, massive, group of people could be murderers. It would be akin to assuming they were pedos and not letting everyone in because of that. There is an argument that immigrants from third world countries can destablize the moral fabric of a society and I think that allowing immigrants to reverse social progress is unacceptable. If a potential immigrant thinks things like genital mutilation, stoning, or other repressive ideas are ok they shouldn't be allowed in our superior western nations.
>>
>>29034057
>I let my wife hang out alone with Chad and Tyrone cuz obviously they said they wouldn't do anything and I trust them.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-03-18-15-45.png (587 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-03-18-15-45.png
587 KB, 1024x600
>>29033249
>will act on them at some point
OK Nostradamus.
>>
File: 8Er1ioS.jpg (230 KB, 1108x970) Image search: [Google]
8Er1ioS.jpg
230 KB, 1108x970
>>29034170
>People are gonna walk into a clinic and chemically castrate themselves.
It's almost like being a pedophile causes people great anxiety and even induces paranoia. Actually that doesn't make sense. Why would anyone want to get rid of urges which cause them great distress?
You don't think very hard do you?

>>29034219
Like I said, if my therapist and I were the only people to know about it, yes. I have other mental disorders which show up on my normal medical records, and that's already bad enough.
>>
File: 1437912024323.jpg (27 KB, 259x188) Image search: [Google]
1437912024323.jpg
27 KB, 259x188
>>29034262
>It's almost like being a pedophile causes people great anxiety and even induces paranoia

You don't seem so anxious about being a pedophile. You gonna castrate yourself?
>>
File: KHPot24.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
KHPot24.jpg
193 KB, 1920x1080
>>29034287
Wow you can read my mind? That's pretty amazing anon.
>>
It makes me sad I'm automatically hated just for having a certain attraction, but I've kinda come to terms with it over the years.

People should know that ostracizing pedos is just harming EVERYONE in the long run. Instead of making them come out, you're making them stay deeper in the closet. No help, no nothing. Just a ticking time bomb.
>>
>>29034262
>Like I said, if my therapist and I were the only people to know about it, yes. I have other mental disorders which show up on my normal medical records, and that's already bad enough.

But would you try to see a recovery for yourself, in that you've effectively staid the desires of pedophilic attraction for good, if possible, but also in earnest?
>>
File: 1439068339194.jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
1439068339194.jpg
8 KB, 284x177
>>29034332
>He admitted he wouldn't castrate himself
>>
I don't hate pedos but i do hate pedos who unironically don't see anything wrong with raping children. Some people are perverted/messed up, that's no excuse to act on it.
>>
>>29033249
>Imagine I have a daughter. I meet some guy who says "I'm attracted to little kids but I've never acted on it!" So I trust him. Let him into my home. Befriend him.

You dumb fucker.

Wouldnt it be better for you to know the guy is a pedo so that he stays away from your daughter? Instead of perpetuating the pedo hate and making potential molesters get near your daughter, because you and society wont allow them to come out.
>>
>>29033549

This is literally thoughtcrime you're describing.

Lets lock them up before they do something bad!

Great logic.
>>
File: 1461029472433.jpg (86 KB, 710x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461029472433.jpg
86 KB, 710x1000
>>29034407
Quote me where I said that. And why would I mention it if I didn't want to do it? I'd love to not have to wonder if people think I'm a pedo when I go out in public, even if that means chemical castration. THINK, anon.

>>29034390
If I didn't have the desires anymore why would I need therapy? I don't like being a pedo. I'd rather have some other fetish or just have normal sexuality. I'm stuck with it though, so I can't really answer your question past that.
>>
File: 1438589490461.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
1438589490461.gif
551 KB, 245x220
>>29034500
>Lets lock them up before they do something bad

>>29033249
>They all need to be put on a list and under heavy surveillance.

When you graduate from highschool you'll learn how to read. You're wekcine to come back after then :)
>>
>>29034229
>I'm crazy so I can't be punished meme
Pedophiles are literally just a few drinks away from raping kids. It's not like social anxiety or depression. The only option is forced castration.
>Punishing people and restricting their freedom to act because you think they might commit a crime is an absence of justice.
This board routinely advocates for race wars why not castrate pedos too?
>>
File: 1464949147305.png (643 KB, 818x612) Image search: [Google]
1464949147305.png
643 KB, 818x612
>>29034287
>>29034407
he's talking about altering hormones and lowering libido you fucking dunce. what do you think chemical castration is? bleach to the balls? female birth control is chemical castration
>>
>>29033832

God you're so ignorant.

You're a Trump voter, arent you?
>>
File: ef20414da22ca8ee1d10de608c32f1e8.jpg (613 KB, 1690x1200) Image search: [Google]
ef20414da22ca8ee1d10de608c32f1e8.jpg
613 KB, 1690x1200
>>29034568
>Pedophiles are literally just a few drinks away from raping kids
Nice feminist logic there. Do you also think men are a few drinks away from raping women? How about the average robot? If they get a few drinks in them they're surely going to go out and rape the first woman they find attractive aren't they?

>>29034595
Conflating Trump voters with ignorance is an extremely ignorant thing to do, especially now that Hillary is almost certainly going to be the nominee at the DNC.
>>
>>29034568
>Pedophiles are literally just a few drinks away from raping kids.

Straight heteronormies are also a few drinks away from raping women.

Let's castrate them all.
>>
>>29034641
pedophiles have low IQs. They are also MENTALLY ILL and drugs do not affect them the way they affect normal people. Pedos are literally nigger tier menaces
>>
>>29034553

No, I'm saying since you have the desire, are you willing to seek recovery, in that you could successfuly absolve yourself of pedophilia? Are you sure you're stuck with it? Is this not just obstinancy? Are you not just trying to settle yourself in a comfortable position of "I can't help myself"?
>>
>>29034775
>pedophiles have low IQs.

Alright, I'm done here.

You're right. I have a low IQ for being dumb enough to have a debate with you.
>>
I hate them even more than fags. trannys and pedos are on the same level as far as grotesqueness and degeneracy goes.
>>
>implying a loser constantly posting anime pictures and arguing about pedophilia on the internet is a danger to anything

If staying alone in your room wanking is a danger then I'm dangerous.
>>
>>29033549
That analogy sucks, considering that pedophiles have no strong urges to rape.
>>
>>29033640
>The desires of a pedophile are similar to a fiction writer's stories.

Pretty much.
>>
>>29034775
>pedophiles have low IQs.
Based on one study that had a sample group made up exclusively of convicts. Meanwhile there's new articles every few years about another extremely wealthy group of CEOs and politicians who get caught trafficking children or creating/distributing CP. Given how there's next to no studies done on pedophilia, I don't see how you could possibly make a claim like that and expect informed people to take you seriously.

>They are also MENTALLY ILL and drugs do not affect them the way they affect normal people.
People who are not mentally ill are also not taking psychiatric drugs, which are specifically designed to treat people with mental disorders.

>Pedos are literally nigger tier menaces
Prejudice is natural, even when it comes to race, but writing off an entire race is pretty silly. I know "niggers" smarter than you and I.
>>
I feel people that have pedophilic fantasies. Ive seen alot of people online develop unhealthy self-deprecation and hatred because of something I dont think they can control. That being said, actually acting on those urges, no matter how intense, is deplorable and should carry some rehabilitation.
>>
My ex was raped as a child. I've gotta say, having listened to those stories, even long after the relationship died and the feelings faded, anyone who thinks putting a child through that could be erotic, is no longer a human being.

It's the one crime I'd accept execution for BEFORE the criminal acted. Look at CP and you deserve a bullet to the head.
>>
>>29034985
Do you think all or even most pedophiles want to rape a child? If so, why do you think that?

>It's the one crime I'd accept execution for BEFORE the criminal acted
That's called a though crime. You know why those are avoided, right?
>>
what the fuck is this twisted logic that if you like young girls you will rape them at some point? Its literally the same shit these crazy hambeasts on tumblr scream that all men are rapists.
>>
It's interesting that in an age where innocence as far as sex goes is more unlikely for children than for any generation before it that at the same time we are more prudish than ever about child sexuality. Most children in the west have accessed pornography if not created it. The pretense for anti-pedophilia is based on the mythological idea of the innocence of children (which isn't true, by the way) and the evidence of it being harmful is shown to be less and less strong. People cling on to this because it's the last standing real taboo but the attitude can't survive long in a culture where the only moral doctrine is the utilitarian do whatever as long is it doesn't harm others.
>>
>>29033108
i feel sorry for them unless they touch kids. if they do that, they should be killed.
>>
>>29035091

Yeah, because you can't have consensual sex with a child. For the record here, I literally mean child, and not teenager. While fucking a 14 year old girl is still wrong, it's not on the same order as going after a 5 year old at all.

Yes I know why thought crimes are avoided. I'td make wanting to diddle kiddies the only exception.
>>
>>29035091
Not that guy, but similar experience as him and I agree. Its not that I think you'll do it. Its that 1 out of 100 or whatever number of you will. I think that crime, what that person will inflict on a child, is more evil then preemptivly wiping out everyone who has your mental disorder. Getting off on pictures of that suffering makes you no less guilty, your profiting off of a sick crime, and even if you never become the fuck actually behind the camera, and I think killing you is the best solution to ensure a better tomorrow for society as a whole.
>>
>>29035213
Children can't really consent to anything if you go by that criteria. Why should it be any different for sex? Children learn from adults in all realms. It is not inherently harmful.
>>
>>29033249
Some people have self control. I'm sorry idiot but not everyone acts on their desires.
>>
I feel bad for them. I'm a wizard but at least my attraction is feasible without hurting someone.

I think it's a serious mistake that the US and even Japan has laws against 3D loli porn made to look realistic.
Until science can isolate and cure these desires that some people are cursed with, there should be avenues for them to get off legally and harmlessly.
>>
>>29035105
pedophilia laws exist simply to protect children from being preyed on, not to stop age gap relationships. They are easy target because they lack proper judgement.
Personally I think we should bring back parent approved consentual marriage and arranged marriages. But you gotta draw a line somewhere, I say its 12.
>>
>>29035213
>Yeah, because you can't have consensual sex with a child.
Statutory rape isn't the same as rape, unless you seriously think grooming a child for sex (which IS bad) is the same thing as pinning them down and forcing your dick inside them. You heard stories of violent rape, and you're acting as if that's the only method to having sex with kids.

>For the record here, I literally mean child
So do I.

>Yes I know why thought crimes are avoided. I'td make wanting to diddle kiddies the only exception.
Cleary you don't know why they're worthless if you think there should be an exception. How do you enforce thought crimes without violating people's privacy?

>>29035248
>Its that 1 out of 100 or whatever number of you will.
No one know how common pedophilia is. There are studies that put it under 1%, many studies that put it around 1%, a few that even go as high as 25% of the male population. If we don't even know the rate of occurrence then you can't have an accurate estimate of how many pedos act on their desires.

>I think that crime, what that person will inflict on a child, is more evil then preemptivly wiping out everyone who has your mental disorder.
A very similar excuse is used for genocide. "We can't let [group of people] to exist, even if they're 'good'. They are dangerous and will only harm society."

>Getting off on pictures of that suffering makes you no less guilty, your profiting off of a sick crime, and even if you never become the fuck actually behind the camera
Actually it objectively does make you less guilty. If you applied your logic to watching videos of children being murdered (which are legal by the way) you aren't participating in their murder. Even if you magically removed the videos from the internet, the child was still harmed in either case. I don't support CP, but your logic is faulty.

>I think killing you is the best solution to ensure a better tomorrow for society as a whole.
And how would you identify who is and isn't a pedo?
>>
>>29034985
>he fell for some roastie's pity party
roasties will say anything they can for pity points, doesn't matter if it's true, not true, partially true, whatever
>>
>>29035369
>3D loli porn made to look realistic.
By this I mean 3D models; computer generated
>>
>>29033549
If a man likes a woman he should be hated as a future rapist.
>>
No opinion.

However, every red-blooded male is an ephebophile. If you want to criminalize that so that everyone walks around feeling a little bit guilty, go ahead, but it doesn't work out down the road.

>b-but muh mommygf
Wrong. You're a narcissist submissive. Also gay.
>>
>>29034985
>Look at CP and you deserve a bullet to the head.
Neo-ISIL just bombed your frontal lobe uplink and now you have Lorde's old nudes on your wetware. Magic information just got you killed.
>>
>>29035248
>Its that 1 out of 100 or whatever number of you will. I think that crime, what that person will inflict on a child, is more evil then preemptivly wiping out everyone who has your mental disorder.
this is the stupidest, most irrational thing i've read in a long time. child molestation (once) is worse than murdering 99 innocent people? shit ain't even that bad in the vast majority of circumstances, and most people eventually get over whatever trauma/guilt there is to be gotten from it. that's worse than taking 99 human lives? stupid as fuck, senpai. your IQ is not over 100, i guarantee it, and i'm glad people as stupid as you are generally not in a place to make decisions like this. i guess the system works.
>>
File: 1438292980805.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1438292980805.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>29035608
>your IQ is not over 100
Coming from a guy who can't even into correct capitalization and uses "senpai" unironically.
>>
I think it's a problem to assume that all people who are attracted to children are some kind of rapist, when it reality most of them are pretty harmless. I had that one teacher who was a little too close to me as a kid, but she never forced me to do anything I didn't want. Nor did it become a model for my sexuality as an adult. I liked her affections, my own parents being very absent, and don't feel that she committed more than a breach of protocol. Not endorsing this sort of behavior, but what if it does exist as some kind of love most people don't understand?
>>
>>29035697
you realize that the site wordfilters f a m to senpai, right
>>
>>29035697
it's a wordfilter, friend. i have no problem with capitalization, i'm just not anal enough to bother in informal settings like this. my meaning is conveyed, that's all that matters.
>>
>>29035697
>uses "senpai" unironically.
It's 2016, not 2014/
>>
>>29033108
nobody really cares, that's each one's personal bussiness.

in the other hand, they're the demographic most easy to troll on 4chan, and the perfect scapegoat on mainstream media.
>>
>>29034985
>My ex was raped as a child.

Thats her excuse to not have sex with you after she got done being railed by Tyrone earlier, you cuck.
>>
>>29033108
Nobody actually hates pedos unless you're an authoritarian who hates free speech and wants to regulate thoughtcrimes.

CP should be legalized tbqh.
>>
>>29035374
>pedophilia laws exist simply to protect children from being preyed on, not to stop age gap relationships.

Right. That's why there's 14 year olds out there today being registered as sex offenders for creating/distrubuting CP of themselves. Gotta protect them from their nasty naked bodies!

Pedophilia laws are broken as fuck.
>>
>>29036048
how dare you jeopardize my fucking revenue stream you dumb faggot
expect a raid tomorrow morning, I hope you're not armed. really easy to say "he pulled a gun on us", heh heh. well, see you in the funny papers.
>>
File: mad.png (16 KB, 1800x1578) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
16 KB, 1800x1578
yes

there is no relaton with homosexuality, it is a fetish like furfaggotry, you chose this path so you are not robots who at worst might lack willpower but didn't choose to be aspies or whatever, you also make us look like creeps by constantly shitposting here
>>
>>29035697
>and uses "senpai" unironically.

Hello, Reddit.
>>
>>29036117
>choosing fetishes
How do you do that?
>>
File: 1460892052349.jpg (85 KB, 499x666) Image search: [Google]
1460892052349.jpg
85 KB, 499x666
Yea, they all deserve death by hanging.
>>
>>29036747
You're making me want to fap please stop
>>
File: 1458606878545.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1458606878545.gif
2 MB, 320x320
I don't like Pedos
Hdud
>>
>>29036948
And pedos don't like you. Unless you're a cute little girl, then we're cool
>>
>>29033108
Pedos and Lolicons have the worst attitudes I've ever seen of any group. They get defensive real quick if you even so much as hint that what they're doing is wrong.
>>
>>29037284
who are you talking to
talkingblox
>>
deleted own post b/c wrong thread pls forgive pls forget
>>
>>29033164
Underrated post. Everything happens for a logical reason.
>>
>>29037284

Well you'd get triggered to if you were told what you are was "wrong" all your life.

BTW
>basing a WHOLE GROUP OF FUCKING PEOPLE based on just a few is ignorant as hell.
>>
>>29037469
What about radioactive decay? It's completely random.
>>
I hate them. You disgust me. I wish you didn't exist.
>>
File: 1366384482782.jpg (105 KB, 398x503) Image search: [Google]
1366384482782.jpg
105 KB, 398x503
>>29033108

hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate
>>
>>29037284
They don't hold pedopride parades or hit people with batteries when confronted with it.
>>
File: 1366345004934.jpg (15 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
1366345004934.jpg
15 KB, 192x154
>>29036982

Oh nooo pedos don't like me waaaah

Gladly pedos will soon be edited out of the human genome. Thank god for CRISPR
>>
>>29037700
>Gladly pedos will soon be edited out of the human genome.
Wishful thinking. As if you could do that shit to everyone. Besides, there are child molesters that aren't pedos so you won't solve shit
>>
>>29033108
I hate all rapists, especially if they're child rapists.

I've seen pedophilia be presented as a mental illness though and if holds any semblance of truth, I feel bad for those people.
>>
>>29037743

Lol, naive thinking at best, the future of child birth is so rife with finding out more and more about the unborn child that soon mothers will know exactly what kind of disorders their child is prone to. As if anyone would want their children to be pedophiles, besides other pedophiles.
>>
>>29037809
There isn't a pedo gene m8.
>>
>>29037616
>>29037637
>>29037700
>all this facebook
>all this reddit
are these people being paid to post here, honest question
>>
>>29037809
Irrelevant as one can molest a child and not actually be a pedophile. That and also the fact that this tecnology won't be as widespread as you want it to be
>>
File: 1366325624107.jpg (98 KB, 343x317) Image search: [Google]
1366325624107.jpg
98 KB, 343x317
>>29037869
>>29037849
>>29037743
>>29037885

>all this autism

was moot right after all? holy shit
>>
>>29037918
Are you from an NGO or something? Have you been sent here to sway the opinions of the mysterious pedoterrorist hacker known only as 4chan?
>>
>>29037951

sorry to burst your bubble but i'm just an oldfag passing by
>>
>>29037700
Wait a minute. Hold my fucking calls.

Are you saying we could make women who are permanently little girls?
>>
>>29033677
>but even then, the vast, vast majority of those from such nations have no intentions of committing crimes
But they don't consider gang rape a crime in their own little shit hole countries, so maybe you're right that they don't intend to commit crimes, but they still do nonetheless.
>>
>>29038008
Activistfag confirmed. Keep crusading. Maybe eventually you'll be able to drown out the bad thoughts with sheer righteousness.
>>
>>29037700

>this delusion

Normies are hilarious with their delusions.
>>
>>29038037

that's very flattering that you think i'm doing this out of anything but boredom
>>
>>29033249
I WILL rape and kill your daughter. Mark my words. Your daughter will suffer from dick and knife. AND I will piss on her grave.
>>
File: story1Pic2.jpg (309 KB, 1363x979) Image search: [Google]
story1Pic2.jpg
309 KB, 1363x979
>>29038082
>So yeah, it looks like we accidentally eliminated the gene that makes people want children.

>Like, reproductively.

>We accidentally the human race pls help
>>
>>29038140

Delusions.

That tech wont be that widepread, and if it is, both Christfags and fagfags will make it illegal because 1. it's playing "God" and 2. making potential gay kids non-homosexual would be bigotry.

But uh.. keep dreaming. Whatever eases your mind, I guess.
>>
>>29038176
the joke is that the scientist man tried to do a thing and accidentally caused the extinction of the human race, which is widely considered undesirable

I was on your side
>>
>>29038253

Oh, I misread that I suppose. I'm a bit drunk so my reading skills arent that great right now.

Yeah, messing with genes and DNA is not something I would support.. can you imagine all the normies being literally the same if humans could be designed? Everyone would want the most perfect and most good-looking person possible.
Kinda disgusts me at the thought of that desu.
>>
>>29036094
There was a guy in my highschool that got arrested for distributing the nudes of some well known girl, who was a sophmore.
He was 17 at the time, and at this point, I have suspicions that he now has no job and no future, because he must have gotten on the registry some time after having his phone taken from him.
>>
>iit: normies
actually just bumping and original thread
>>
File: 1419043702710.jpg (361 KB, 1280x2160) Image search: [Google]
1419043702710.jpg
361 KB, 1280x2160
>ALL PEDOS ARE RAPISTS
But anon, what if I want the loli to rape me instead?
>>
File: SubjectAlpha.jpg (13 KB, 530x300) Image search: [Google]
SubjectAlpha.jpg
13 KB, 530x300
>>29038012

No you'd prolly just end up with a progeria patient and a fuck ton of lawsuits if you tried.
>>
>>29033249
>Every person with serious urges acts on them at some point in their life.
#AllMenRape
>>
As a loli lover sometimes I wonder if I would also be a pedo if I had any feelings for 3D at all.
>>
File: 1441091998393.png (147 KB, 890x982) Image search: [Google]
1441091998393.png
147 KB, 890x982
Just wanted to say thanks for the lovely thread family members, I (OP) did not participate but I felt some good points got raised which is a rarity with this topic.

I'm a pedo btw. It's comforting to see non pedos employing some of the same logic I've used in defending myself. Maybe the anti pedo craze has started to fizzle when non pedos are giving at least qualified defenses of pedos?
>>
Preserving a good thread, don't mind me mods
>>
>it's okay to be gay as long as you NEVER HAVE SEX YOU FILTHY DEGENERATE
>chemical castration is available if you need it ;)

This is what you "tolerant" bigots sound like when you say pedosexuals will be allowed to live as long as they never express any sexual desire.
>>
File: 1241604655773.jpg (904 KB, 1709x2573) Image search: [Google]
1241604655773.jpg
904 KB, 1709x2573
All pedos belong in jail! It is my sacred duty to send them there, and if I can't, I shall send them to hell!
>>
File: 1397790539126.png (954 KB, 1436x1935) Image search: [Google]
1397790539126.png
954 KB, 1436x1935
>>29042659
Dude cute original loli
>>
File: 81347.jpg (254 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
81347.jpg
254 KB, 1280x720
>>29042733
I'll have you know that using the word "loli" is grounds to get a search warrant.
>>
>>29042597
and people say that the slippery slope is a fallacy
>>
File: 1461107887958.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1461107887958.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>29042769
What should I say then? Should I refer to them as "cute yet sexual little girls"?

>>29042789
It IS a fallacy, but a statement being a fallacy does not make it inherently false. See the "fallacy fallacy".
>>
>>29033108
pedos are just one flavor of modern degeneracy. anybody with a special snowflake sexuality or gender should get help if it really defines their lives.

if you really like little girls keep it to yourself. if it's just a way for you to express the fact that you never grew up, or you just look at them as easy, vulnerable targets, then go to SEA and do what you will until somebody slits your throat.
>>
>>29042837
There's just no way for you to avoid thinking such horrible things, is there? This is so sick. I'm disgusted, literally disgusted.
>>
File: 1421732479347.jpg (441 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1421732479347.jpg
441 KB, 1280x1024
>>29042883
>if it's just a way for you to express the fact that you never grew up, or you just look at them as easy, vulnerable targets, then go to SEA and do what you will until somebody slits your throat.
But what if I like them because I understand it's biologically normal to. Where do I got to get a pure, loving white loli wife?
>inb4 gets all semantics about the fact I'm an ehebephile
You know that normies place it all under the term 'pedo'
>>
>>29042597
it's always odd that the guys who love children the "most" don't understand them at all. he literally looks at an 8 year old and can't distinguish his behavior from that of an adult.
>>
>>29042883
>pedos are just one flavor of modern degeneracy

Yeah, because pedophilia is a new thing that was just made up in the last few decades, and definitely didnt exist thousands of years ago.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>29042951
>biologically normal to look at 11 year old girls and get hard
i gave you the options already i don't know why you responded to me. you can have your wife and if someone doesn't like it they can smash your head in. it depends on your value as a man. but you and the cross dressing bearded "lady" are the same in my book.
>>
>>29042985
>he has no clue what the word degeneracy means
i shall tip the ol' fedora at you, g'day m'sir. of course anything that existed thousands of years ago is perfectly morally correct and society certainly requires you in particular to exploit young children. but my point is more about the attention whoring and the constant diarrhea of the mouth about your sexual fantasies that nobody needs to hear, least of all functioning adults.
>>
>>29035745
>>29035774

implying saying f a m is any better than saying senpai.
>>
File: 1411689604082.png (260 KB, 600x665) Image search: [Google]
1411689604082.png
260 KB, 600x665
>>29043004
>>biologically normal to look at 11 year old girls and get hard

>implying it isn't the biological norm because it's been brainwashed out of you
Your dick got hard for your classmates when you were entering puberty, there is no scientific evidence that your sexual tastes naturally change from then without a large amount of external shaming and pornographic media presenting older women.

>>29043045
>and society certainly requires you in particular to exploit young children.

>all sexual interactions with a minor are exploitative, always, because I said so
no
>>
>>29043045
Well you're going to here it for as long as you are hear, friend-o~.
>>
>>29034953

i like this kid fucker over you>>29034775
>>
File: 9306292_p5_master1200.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
9306292_p5_master1200.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
>>29043076
Is she speaking in emoticons? Is this really how nips talk?
>>
>>29036820
What is this

W-why is she shaking anon
>>
>>29043045

If anything, right now is the least "degenerate" time there is for pedophiles. Even just 50 years ago CP used to be legal in the USA, and now it's not. The pedo hysteria is bigger than it's ever been so only dumb pedos are risking doing anything with a child. The smart ones stay away.

The only reason you think there is some kind of pedo attention whoring right now is because of the internet. And really, it's only 4chan. You wouldnt see these kinds of discussions on Facebook comments.

So go tip your fedora and get out of here, normie.
>>
>>29043076
>sexual taste doesn't naturally change
then there is no point in claiming that it naturally exists/develops in the first place. why is a pedo trying to use science in his argument? did you miss the part where it's already shown that you have a damaged brain compared to the norm?

>>29043082
>implying something hear
i was just answering a question
>>
>>29033249
But what if you walk in on me and your daughter innocently cuddling naked, what then? Are you going to deprive her of the experience of intimacy? Just because the arrangement is taboo for you? Are you suddenly going to fill her head with self-doubt and shame, making her think that she did something wrong--or worse--that something is wrong with her?
>>
File: 2015-06-02-740030.jpg (348 KB, 669x736) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-02-740030.jpg
348 KB, 669x736
>>29043149
>i was just answering a question
No you weren't. >>29042985-chan didn't ask you any question at all. Are you sure you're feeling okay anon? Maybe all these hot lolis have given you a fever.
>>
File: 1419131305254.jpg (1 MB, 2600x3440) Image search: [Google]
1419131305254.jpg
1 MB, 2600x3440
>>29043149
>did you miss the part where it's already shown that you have a damaged brain compared to the norm?
Considering you never proved it, yes I did. Care to present a single fact to back that up?

>Normal human sexuality is to wait until a woman is 25+ and has a strong indepent career before I even consider fucking her! It has been this way for all of human history!
Normies actually believe this.
I guess we better jail all chads as pedophiles because they fucked stacey once shit hit breeding age, around 13+ years of age.
But no, being ATTRACTED TO REPRODUCTIVELY READY FEMALES is actually a defect in the human brain. Until the past 100 years, most of humanity has been pedo trash with birth defects! Thank god we evolved in the past 100 years so quickly.

Does this spell it out for you clearly enough?

I honestly can't see how anyone could argue against this and then call themselves a robot. Robots are always saying they wish they hadn't missed teen sex and it ruined them for life. Teen sex (i.e. EWWWW PEDOPHILES in the eyes of normies and the law) is a KEY developmental factor in what makes Chads. All Chads are pedos by society's logic.
>>
>>29043129
99% of the tranny and fag shit is just on the internet too. it's not normal to talk about your sexual fantasies, especially the fucked up ones, in public. at some bar scenes the fags are out of control but it's more of a show than a cry for attention, if you can make sense of that.

it might be "bigger" in terms of how many news stories there are, but you and i both know that hardly anyone out there actually touching kids or sharing CP feels threatened. and whether or not you see a difference or facebook does, I don't see it with how you guys obsess over your fucked up sex drive just as much.

not getting to fuck children is not adversity. it doesn't require you to beg for attention or some SJW movement. like, calm down lmao
>>
>>29043149
>did you miss the part where it's already shown that you have a damaged brain compared to the norm?

Gee, I wonder who came up with this conclusion... couldn't be normies. Nope.

If pedos have damaged brains for liking little girls/boys, homosexuals also have damaged brains.
Oh wait, but the DSM "changed their minds" about homosexuality being a mental disorder.. it used to be one, but now it's not.. How convenient.

I dont give a fuck what normies say. One day you can have a "damaged brain" and the next you will not.
>>
File: 40087748_p0_master1200.jpg (312 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
40087748_p0_master1200.jpg
312 KB, 1024x576
>>29043254
>REPRODUCTIVELY READY
There's no need to lie here, dude, especially not to appease some fucking normie.
>>
>>29043254
13 is pretty early and usually correlates with poor development for boys too ;)

i didn't say anything about my beliefs about how sexuality is recognized and fine tuned. i said you don't have a point if you think it cannot change, unless you think it's magic. i even said there are multiple kinds of pedo scum.
>>
/b/ was invaded by pussies
>>
>>29043261
>homos also have damaged brains
correct.

>DSM
it's not a disorder because fags don't want to be fixed and they won that debate.

i also don't understand this whole need to defend yourself with "nature" if you're antagonizing what's normal in the first place.
>>
File: 1428610875572.png (648 KB, 1300x1900) Image search: [Google]
1428610875572.png
648 KB, 1300x1900
>>29043289
>There's no need to lie here, dude, especially not to appease some fucking normie.
But after a reasonable amount of time from the onset of puberty they are ready. That's just how I like my lolis dude, fertilized.
>>
>>29043255
>I don't see it with how you guys obsess over your fucked up sex drive just as much.

Please take a look around the board you're posting in.. What do you mostly see? Threads of people posting about sex, women, women hate, envy for "Chad" etc. You could say these heteronormal robots are obsessed with sex too.

That's what's not having sex does to you, anon.. If you feel pedos obsess over their sex drive too much, maybe its because they dont get any. Or if they do, it's probably with some nasty old hags, which isnt what pedos really desire.

You probably cant relate to this because you most likely have sex regularly like the normie you are.

Just fuck off man. Go back to whatever shithole you came from. You really dont seem like you belong here.
>>
>>29043347
i mostly see memes and meme accessories.

do you have an actual question for me or are you just bored? if you need sex, pay a hooker.
>>
>>29043341
Puberty is the worst though.
>>
File: 1389805110912.jpg (295 KB, 1280x2087) Image search: [Google]
1389805110912.jpg
295 KB, 1280x2087
>>29043428
>Puberty is the worst though.
It's where their innocence goes downhill sadly, but I have the need to breed anon. I'm not ending my life as a genetic dead end, even if it will never matter in the grand of scheme once the universe ends.
>>
File: 2011-10-31-449085.png (242 KB, 635x500) Image search: [Google]
2011-10-31-449085.png
242 KB, 635x500
>>29043466
My plan is to get rich then just have surrogates give birth to ten genetically engineered super-humans based on my DNA and hire a few nannies to help me raise them.
>>
File: 1451697418420.gif (2 MB, 311x223) Image search: [Google]
1451697418420.gif
2 MB, 311x223
>>29043153
kek

Never change, r9k.
>>
>>29043539
>doesn't see the monstrosity of an overprotective father
>posts reaction pic of a monster
>>
I don't like how manipulative pedos are.
>>
>>29043640
>I don't like how manipulative pedos are.
N-N-Not all pedos!
But really though, I want a loli to blackmail and manipulate me using her position as the second highest on the social totem pole, just below the global elite.
>>
File: 1283057609651.gif (654 KB, 267x403) Image search: [Google]
1283057609651.gif
654 KB, 267x403
>>29043640
>man and girl have harmless, consensual encounter
>prosecution interrogates the girl
>when she doesn't say what they want, they force her to the point of tears
>don't leave her alone until she's re-framed the story to fit them
>she now has a damaged view of what she did and she is forever traumatized
Yeah, sure, pedos are the manipulative ones.

>tfw I'm being manipulative
>>
>>29043640
I've talked to many, many girl lover pedos and they are nearly universally sperglords. Dunno about the boyfuckers, I don't hang out in that cabal.
>>
>>29043699
The problem is the girl is inexperienced and not as intelligent. If the pedo is getting what he wants then he is manipulating in some way

I guess it's the uneven level of understanding that bothers me
>>
>>29043704
sperglords are the most dishonest of all. you've seen to catch a predator right?
>>
File: 2012-11-23-543044.jpg (371 KB, 697x1340) Image search: [Google]
2012-11-23-543044.jpg
371 KB, 697x1340
>>29043736
I don't see how they are being dishonest when they say things like "imma bring a box of condums and sum lube so we can fuk". I don't recall a single one that wasn't completely clear about their intentions.
>>
>>29043713
What if there is the mutual understanding of learning and teaching? A girl actively wanting to learn sexual intricacies from someone clearly acknowledges the power balance. And yeah, the guy gets pleasure from it. But we are not automatically selfish for taking pleasure in things. Literally every human interaction of yours could be seen as you taking advantage of somebody.
>>
File: 1389065471319.jpg (312 KB, 650x896) Image search: [Google]
1389065471319.jpg
312 KB, 650x896
>>29043640
>manipulative
You know what else is manipulative?
Parents and School Teachers.
>>29043713
>If the pedo is getting what he wants then he is manipulating in some way
This applies to anyone interacting with a child. All children are manipulated, it's just some outcomes and manipulators are more socially acceptable than others.
I know that sounds like I'm advocating for raping a 9 year old or something, but that falls under the 'definitely wrong' category. I'm just annoyed by the fact you said 'manipulated' (or as the media calls it, "groomed") as if it's something that ONLY pedos do.
The entirety of someone's 'personality' is formed by mental manipulation from outside forces.
>>
>>29043791
This. Basically they don't care about manipulation until it involves icky, evil, inherently predative sex.
>>
>>29043791
>being this autistic

please commit yourself to an asylum son
>>
File: 2011-12-19-460485.jpg (220 KB, 557x667) Image search: [Google]
2011-12-19-460485.jpg
220 KB, 557x667
>>29043699
Yes, pedos are manipulative, just look at how honest the government is:
http://www.religioustolerance.org/ra_mcmar.htm
>Hundreds of children were later interviewed by the Children's Institute International (CII). By the spring of 1984, 360 kids had been diagnosed as having been abused. [blah blah blah]

>The interviewers gave rewards to the kids for disclosing the "right" answers: These were that the children:
>were victimized by teachers who were members of an intergenerational Satanic conspiracy.
>were required to participate in "major, major sacrifices" connected with the "Satanic Church."
>saw an AWOL Marine sodomize a dog.
>were forced to engage in Satanic rituals, including ritual murder of infants and drinking of baby's blood.
>saw dead and burned babies, flying witches, movie stars and local politicians.
>were forced into a coffin and buried.
>were forced to watch while Ray Buckey killed a sea turtle by stabbing its shell with a knife; this was a demonstration of what would happen to the children if they told. (in reality, turtle shells are much too tough to be penetrated with a knife)
>were taken to the airport, traveled to Palm Springs either in an airplane or hot air balloon, sexually abused and returned. [It is important to realize that hot air baloons canot be steered; they drift whereve the wind takes them. Making a round trip in a baloon is unheard of.]
>were flushed down toilets, traveled through sewers to a place where adults sexually abused them, cleaned them up and later returned them to the pre-school so they could be picked up by their parents.
>were taken through trapdoors in the floor of the center, taken through underground tunnels to both underground and above ground rooms where they were abused. No tunnels were ever found. However, some old trenches which pre-dated the McMartin building and were filled with pre-World War II garbage were located; some claim that they were tunnels that the staff had filled in.
>>
>>29043771
oh you're one of those people. tough luck buddy.

>>29043791
you sound like you were abused as a kid. you can still gain dignity and self respect if you'd like.
>>
>>29033249
Imo, regardless of how certain you are that a crime is going to occur, it isn't a crime until it actually happens. Putting all pedos on a list would be tyrannical and severely unjust. Save the punishment for after the girl is dead and raped, and make sure it entails making the perpetrator similarly dead and raped. The possibility of such a punishment should be more than enough preventative action.
>>
>>29043851
>oh you're one of those people. tough luck buddy.
And just what does that mean, Anon~?
>>
File: 1426725416082.jpg (34 KB, 331x468) Image search: [Google]
1426725416082.jpg
34 KB, 331x468
>>29033108
The only one single thing that's worse than a cuckold... is a babyfucker.

The ones that "haven't done anything wrong and only fantasize/beat off to kiddie porn" should be lined up and each receive a small caplet of lead at the base of the brain stem.

As for the actual baby rapers, I think a flamethrower would do the trick nicely.
>>
File: 1406327211111.jpg (152 KB, 729x936) Image search: [Google]
1406327211111.jpg
152 KB, 729x936
>>29043825
>someone tries to write a reply to present their point of view
>"LEL FUCKING AUTIST"
You could have just said that you didn't want a debate and were just shitposting.

>>29043851
>you sound like you were abused as a kid. you can still gain dignity and self respect if you'd like.
What in my post implied this? Genuinely curious. The comments I made came from the modern attempts SJWs are making to manipulate kids into accepting their progressive views.
>>
>>29043895
>You could have just said that you didn't want a debate and were just shitposting.
Haven't you realized by now that we aren't allowed to defend ourselves? Normies can say whatever retarded garbage pops into their very small and very limited brains based on their feelz, but if we respond with anything but groveling and suicidal pleas for their approval, we just get dismissed.
>>
>>29043895
the fact that "outside forces" made you into this abomination. the fact that you're so scared of the media and authority figures. most of all, you think all kids are manipulated, which carries a malicious tone and hints at projection.

no father figure or what?
>>
>>29033108
Well let me put it this way - all throughout my childhood I fantasized about taking a hacksaw and severing the limbs off the pedo that repeatedly diddled my asshole as a 5 year old. So maybe I'm a little biased on the subject.
>>
So let me be completely frank and tacky and posit a little something for everybody:

If man let a little girl, say, about eight, play with his dick, and she did it as an exploratory, playful thing, satisfying her curiosity about the male anatomy...

what is the harm?

Seriously, what's the harm in handjobs?
>>
File: 14756418_p0_master1200.jpg (236 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
14756418_p0_master1200.jpg
236 KB, 600x600
>>29043969
Give a definition of manipulation that doesn't include bribing a kid by giving an allowance if they take get good grades, or punishment if they don't. That is an external influence by adults to coerce a certain behavior in a child, but somehow not manipulation?
>>
File: lol.gif (1 MB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
1 MB, 300x358
>>29044001
>imagining someone saying this at dinner party
>>
File: 1425470677844.jpg (189 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1425470677844.jpg
189 KB, 800x900
>>29044025
Oh they'd probably chimp out, since normies always resort to violence when their social norms are challenged.

But we aren't at a dinner party, now are we? No need to avoid the question.
>>
File: 1448422870603.jpg (50 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
1448422870603.jpg
50 KB, 512x397
>>29043153
>But what if you walk in on me and your daughter innocently cuddling naked, what then? Are you going to deprive her of the experience of intimacy? Just because the arrangement is taboo for you? Are you suddenly going to fill her head with self-doubt and shame, making her think that she did something wrong--or worse--that something is wrong with her?

I hope you got put on a watch list for this post, I really do. Further proof all pedos are fucked in the head. You see nothing wrong with the thoughts you have, that's the scariest thing. Just keep your mouth shut and don't let people know the fucked up things that run through your brain, and definitely don't try to do what you just described. Because chances are you're going to end up brutally murdered, and the father's going to be rightfully acquitted.
>>
>>29044001
why does it have to be a girl?

why 8?

what would be the harm in letting a toddler playfully get a safe dose of crack cocaine in his system?

the premise of your scenario precludes any conversation about the child because it is focused on the pleasure of the adult prick.
>>
>>29044071
I hear that Reddit deletes such things. 4chan is, and always will be, full of pedos. If you don't want to read such things, then don't come here.
>>
>>29044082
There's obvious harm with letting a little kid do crack cocaine lol.
>>
>>29044024
>my personality was defined by how much of an allowance i got
tell me more. did you get "favors" as allowance?
>>
>>29044082
>toddler
What would the toddler get out of that? Seriously. I might as well show my dick to a cat.

But seriously, you're comparing a child jacking off a dick to doing hard drugs. What the fuck.
>>
File: 51975842_p0.png (235 KB, 700x689) Image search: [Google]
51975842_p0.png
235 KB, 700x689
>>29044098
Yes, your personality was shaped by the set of punishments and rewards that were used to instill a system of values in you.
>>
>>29044082
Sex is natural and sexuality is intrinsic to all humans. Your comparison is retarded.
>>
File: SnoopyComeHome.jpg (41 KB, 325x328) Image search: [Google]
SnoopyComeHome.jpg
41 KB, 325x328
>>29044071
Well of course I wouldn't actually do that, because we don't live in a society where we CAN do that, and I don't want to be murdered. Of course this isn't something I would say in a dinner conversation, but this is 4chan, I'll say what I fucking want. That's the point. To get shit off my chest that I can't normally.

And now you know that there are people in your midst that think exactly as I do.
>>
File: 1424962137728.jpg (126 KB, 529x393) Image search: [Google]
1424962137728.jpg
126 KB, 529x393
>>29044094
>4chan is, and always will be, full of pedos.
Indeed, for all the benefits free speech and anonymity bring, there's always the detriment of having to share the space with the putrid scum who share such twisted fantasies. I just wanted to remind you that I wish you were rotting in an unmarked mass grave.

Pedo holocaust when?
>>
>>29044097
what if i just played along with this other retards "normies are bad" rhetoric and just wanted to give a bunch of kids drugs? what if i used the exact same logic to explain how kids should playfully be curious in a sweatshop?

pedos can't have it both ways. if their priorities were with the kids being safe, they would respect the parents and the people who keep children safe. i don't understand why they think there is any way for them to be the good guy when they want to use a little girl for sex.
>>
File: 1396504312873.png (553 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1396504312873.png
553 KB, 1920x1080
>>29043969
>the fact that "outside forces" made you into this abomination.
Abomination? For objectively looking at the biological age of reproduction?

>the fact that you're so scared of the media and authority figures.
I dislike the media because multiple facets of my identity are demonized by them (Lolicon, STRAIGHT WHITE MALE, anti-gay/anti-immigration ect.). I dislike authority figures because most teachers were cunts to me.

>most of all, you think all kids are manipulated, which carries a malicious tone and hints at projection.
I was just using the term you had because it's synonymous for what they normal use. Like >>29044024 said about bribing a kid if they study hard, this is normally called 'encouragement' or 'motivation', but can also be described with the term 'positive outcome manipulation'. The kid would probably not study for the test, but the parent has 'manipulated' their behaviour to have the outcome of a better exam grade.

>no father figure or what?
Abusive father figure I didn't see often combined with the dreadful Autism. My mother at least isn't the normal useless single mother type and taught me the value of hard work through example, she's running a successful business now after starting from almost nothing.

If you want to put it down to a single factor though, I don't see liking lolis as wrong because I view things as objectively as possible and try to keep 'muh feelings' out of it. "MUH FEELINGS" should never be the basis of an argument.
>>
File: 1433432793988.png (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1433432793988.png
19 KB, 400x400
>>29044151
>if you're not a pedophile, you're Reddit
Mcfucking kill yourself desu senpai
>>
File: Gh0RkT0.jpg (70 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Gh0RkT0.jpg
70 KB, 960x640
>>29044165
>twisted fantasies
>I just want to let a little girl play with my dick
>>
File: 32049532_p0.jpg (376 KB, 571x860) Image search: [Google]
32049532_p0.jpg
376 KB, 571x860
>>29044165
I know that you hate me and I don't care and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
>>
>>29044119
mine wasn't at all. how were you abused?

>>29044137
what is unnatural about getting high on something? it's not a comparison, by the way.
>>
File: 1450727100973.jpg (48 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
1450727100973.jpg
48 KB, 400x450
>>29044168
>tfw I don't understand the importance of keeping little girls safe from the horrible dangers of naked cuddling
Parents who raise children are selfish because they want their idealized "muh great lineage." Why do you think people want to raise their own-flesh-and-blood kid but refuse to adopt?

Also, there are pedos that donate and support child safety groups and charities.
>>
>>29044172
>age of reproduction
at what age did you start reproducing? you can't be objective and also a hypocrite here, not that it would make you less of an abomination if you weren't. look, we have murderers who think they are just as normal as you do. individuals don't decide what age is enough to do what.

>demonized
victim complex is fine, but lets get to the meaty stuff about how you got your brain fried as a kid.

i like the part where you're struggling for words describing positive reinforcement but i guess english might be a non-native language for you

>muh feelings
sexual desires are feelings.
>>
File: 601035423.jpg (20 KB, 276x384) Image search: [Google]
601035423.jpg
20 KB, 276x384
>>29044181
It's true. Best return to Reddit so you don't get triggered any further.

>>29044194
>mine wasn't at all. how were you abused?
Then you are an idiot or an liar. No one is born in a vacuum. Even the reason why you are able to communicate with me right now is because your mother smiled at you when your baby noises sounded like English words and you learned to make more.

>it's not a comparison, by the way.
It is a comparison. There is no other reason to juxtaposition the two things if you weren't comparing and contrasting them.
>>
>>29044182
Again, the fact that you can't recognize the twisted nature of these fantasies is a testament to what a dangerous cretin you are.
>>29044189
Glad we're clear.
>>
>Go to school in britbong
>girls in my year are fit as fuck
>all wear uniforms, light blue polo shirt, jumper and short pleated skirt
>develop fetishis for schoolgirls
>havnt lost it now im 20

Not my fault tbqh famalan
>>
>>29044241
you're such a great person, pedos are A+ members of society and treat children very well and it's such a wonderful thing that they lay in bed naked with someones prepubescent daughter.

was that what you wanted to hear you freak? did that change your life?

>>29044243
do you mean juxtapose?
>>
>>29044259
i wasn't learning english as a baby. opinion discarded
>>
File: 1448548538692.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1448548538692.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>29044259
>It's true.
So why has the one global rule that gets you permabanned always been posting child porn, even on /b/?
Face it, you were never wanted here and you never belonged here. You just pretend that you belong here because you aren't tolerated anywhere else.
>>
>>29044264
>Again, the fact that you can't recognize the twisted nature of these fantasies is a testament to what a dangerous cretin you are.
Nay, I think the fact that there are people like you who are so utterly convinced in their moral view of the world that they would wish violence on others is fucking terrifying.

>inb4 you better be scared, nasty pedo
You are the real monster.
>>
>>29044165
>Indeed, for all the benefits free speech and anonymity bring, there's always the detriment of having to share the space with the putrid scum who share such twisted fantasies.

Fun fact: like racism, misogyny, and voting for Donald Trump, anonymity doesn't attract those scum, it just allows them to speak.

I assure you, there are people you know, maybe even friends, maybe even family, that would fuck a qt Loli if given the chance. They just don't talk about it because they never have full anonymity.

Maybe even your dad was one of us :)
>>
File: 1440118486883.png (109 KB, 287x288) Image search: [Google]
1440118486883.png
109 KB, 287x288
>>29044295
>they have a mother somewhere!
That argument again.
>>
>>29044329
>not seeing the irony of talking about moral convictions
horny people can be so silly.
>>
>>29033108
If you are attracted to children you are dick and should consider psychiatric treatment. If you ever think about touching a child though I think ot would be better for everyone if you killed yourself.
>>
File: 2016 - 1.png (369 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
2016 - 1.png
369 KB, 1024x600
>>29044295
>do you mean juxtapose?
No, I meant exactly what I wrote.

>>29044307
You were friend-o~.

>>29044310
You realize that this site is owned by a nip that started 2channel when his favorite CP (legal in Japan at the time) and warez website went down, right? The original rules for /s/ allowed child models and there was a lolicon board -- those only got changed when paypal stole the donation money. Before Chanology brought normalfag\moralfag idiots like you, this site was built by pedos and degenerates. Deal with it, normie.

Besides that, I don't use CP anyway.
>>
>>29044352
>argument
there's that word again.
>>
File: 1406372746670.png (688 KB, 1300x2000) Image search: [Google]
1406372746670.png
688 KB, 1300x2000
>>29044247
>at what age did you start reproducing?
Why does the fact I haven't reproduced come into play here?

> individuals don't decide what age is enough to do what.
No, but evidence from the entire history of humanity that states young girls can in fact get pregnant and safely deliver a child DOES say what age is enough to do what.
And before you even mention the dying in childbirth meme, even 30+ year old "THICC" childbearing women died in childbirth then, it was a danger at all ages.

>victim complex is fine, but lets get to the meaty stuff about how you got your brain fried as a kid.
>"Actually the SJW media isn't currently running a smear campaign against men because I said so"
Nice to know I was dreaming the last few years.

>>muh feelings
>sexual desires are feelings.

The argument however, is over weather having these feelings is biologically wrong or right and I'm not arguing to lower the AoC because of 'muh feels'. (As a side note, I don't think the AoC should be lowered unless society were to given children meaningful responsibilities and teach them that actions have consequences at a young age. The argument of "They're kids, they can't decide for themselves!" often used against pedos is only true because the children have not been TAUGHT to decide for themselves.)

To act on sexual attraction to lolis, IN THE MODERN SOCIETAL CLIMATE, is wrong.
To HAVE these feelings is not wrong, immoral or unnatural, because their existence is backed by biological fact.
>>
File: 1442260074210.png (254 KB, 401x455) Image search: [Google]
1442260074210.png
254 KB, 401x455
>>29043627
That's the joke you fucking idiot jesus christ NEWFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>29044379
>i meant exactly
read some books for a change :)

you'll get the hang of it, i had to learn in middle school so i know.
>>
File: 1444127219514.png (550 KB, 350x400) Image search: [Google]
1444127219514.png
550 KB, 350x400
>>29044329
You can adopt that view of us if you'd like. As you said, it's comforting for me to know you're afraid, it keeps you from harming children the way I was. That's the problem with you fuckheads - you prey on those who cannot defend themselves. If I was as dangerous as a five year old as I am now, one of you freaks would have never rubbed his dick in my ass crack because I'd motherfucking hack your head off with a machete.
>>
If you're under the age of 25 and consider yourself a pedo, just give it a few years and you'll grow out of it. I wouldn't sweat it if you just turned 18 and you fancy your friend's 12 year old sister. Just don't act on it.

If you've over 30 and still have that type of attraction, then there's something wrong.
>>
>>29044377
Sick*
It*
Sorry, large fingers.
>>
File: 1458759378923.gif (779 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458759378923.gif
779 KB, 500x500
>>29044342

Fresh off the boat from ledit, ey son?
>>
>>29044391
>To HAVE these feelings is not wrong because i said so
>muh feelings

biologically you'd adjust to be attracted to the partners you can successfully copulate with. being a stubborn son of a gun about muh feelings to the point that you STILL HAVEN'T HAD A SINGLE CHILD means you are defective, objectively speaking.
>>
File: 39428708_p0.jpg (327 KB, 800x873) Image search: [Google]
39428708_p0.jpg
327 KB, 800x873
>>29044399
You don't have to retype when quoting.

>>29044410
Are you that guy that attention-whores about your teacher on /pol/ every couple of weeks?

>>29044411
It doesn't work like that. If you're a pedo, you usually know by 14, and it doesn't go away.
>>
>>29044456
you might still grow out of it if you want to.
>>
>from caveman times until about 70 years ago, girls were up for grabs around 12 with zero stigma
>suddenly after Jewish liberalism, secularism, feminists, and shaming manhood, suddenly it is a greater crime than murder to look at a girl a day younger than 18
Wew

>>29044410
>one of you freaks would have never rubbed his dick in my ass crack

The plot thickens

Did he cum?
>>
>>29044456
Could you tell me how old are you?
>>
>>29044490
>i have never studied history in any form
>>
Alright. Now hear me out. Yo, yo. Let me posit something else:

I don't ever plan on cuddling naked with, fucking, fondling, or touching an underage girl. Nor do I see in any sense in fighting for my "right to have sex with lolis" or something. But let's just say this: of all the nudist media, or girl-model photographers (clothed or nude), or naked webcam videos that girls upload on the internet THEMSELVES... if a man happily collects and views these media for his own enjoyment, what is the harm in that?

If a man can perfectly function in the adult world and is attracted to adult women and can hold a relationship, but likes to look at pictures of beautiful naked girls, what is the harm?

Why is it illegal to own such media? They say it "supports the child porn industry." Nigga, it don't support shit. This isn't about keeping kids safe. It's about burning witches.
>>
File: 32100153_p0.jpg (415 KB, 889x1030) Image search: [Google]
32100153_p0.jpg
415 KB, 889x1030
>>29044480
I've tried a lot in the past. I got an adult girlfriend, but it was just embarrassment when I couldn't get hard for her without thinking of little girls. But what's the point if I have to think of something else? And it felt dishonest and I felt bad for wasting her time.

>>29044493
No, because you're just going to shitpost with it.
>>
>>29044540
looks like someone is afraid to prove exactly what they've been wasting their time arguing against

post your age mate, you shouldn't be afraid if you're so convinced of yourself
>>
>>29044424
Been here daily since 2016 faggot come at me bro

Everyone is way more racist/sexist/perverted than you could ever imagine. What if just a list of things that made your dick twitch was posted on every human's chest for a day. Who would have "force fed donkey shit" or "swallowed whole by my mother" or "murdering my wife" on their sign? What percentage of your own family would have "molest a 12 year old anon"? I assure you, it's double whatever number you thought
>>
File: dog-in-car-engine.jpg (56 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
dog-in-car-engine.jpg
56 KB, 600x407
>>29044410
>abused as a child
Okay, I think I found your problem.
>>
>>29044520
I can agree with that, creepanon.

It's definitely blowing things out of proportion to "prevent" abuse. the line should probably just be drawn at actual contact with a kid that might be suggestive. and mental health is the real issue anyway.
>>
>>29044567
You haven't be arguing at all, you've been shitposting with random tangents and greentext without ever using the shift key and ignoring everything anyone says to you.
>>
>>29044329
> people like you who are so utterly convinced in their moral view of the world that they would wish violence on others is fucking terrifying.

The world is violent though, and watching paedophiles hang is a great way to bond as a community. Absolutely no one will have a problem with it, within reason.

I think the prison system is far too gentle on paedophiles. I'm sure if we just gave in to the hate, we as a society could do so much more to paedophiles.
>>
File: 1411685406112.jpg (1 MB, 3524x4870) Image search: [Google]
1411685406112.jpg
1 MB, 3524x4870
>>29044452
>biologically you'd adjust to be attracted to the partners you can successfully copulate with.
If given the chance, any man (who doesn't have any defects that prevent copulation) could successfully have a child with a girl who has begun puberty.
Laws do not stop me from successfully copulating with them, they serve to punish me if I do and try to dissuade me from attempting to do so with the threat of punishment.

Laws can't change sexual attraction, because sexual attraction is a biological and subconscious thing. The subconscious mind doesn't follow the reasoning of human law.

Laws can only make an individual attempt to repress and consciously choose to not pursue these sexual feelings, for fear of punishment.

>you STILL HAVEN'T HAD A SINGLE CHILD
>actually using the 'you are a virgin argument'
You can only call someone an evolutionary dead end ONCE THEY ARE DEAD. Unless you can somehow tell the future, but I doubt that.

I'm just going to discard your retarded normie opinion now though, because you think "You're a virgin lel" is in any way an argument against historical evidence of puberty being THE age from which humans can begin to successfully breed. One does not need to be a chef to call a plate of shit a bad meal.
>>
File: 1463248743660.png (5 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1463248743660.png
5 KB, 666x666
>>29044571

Everything is racist everything g is misogynistic and you have to point it ALL OUT

You don't get to decide what opinions cam and can't be heard, with your fucking buzzwords.fuck off
>>
>>29044593
you can't talk a mentally deranged person out of the corner they use to justify their terrible behaviour, what use would arguing do
>>
>>29044540
here's the thing, you useless cockroach.

if your deal was specifically about "little girls" you could find an adult girlfriend who resembled one in almost every way physically, or maybe one who was mentally retarded at a level of a child. but it's not that, is it? you are attracted to the vulnerability, immaturity, and idea of an actual small child.

pedophilia is not anything that any of you shitters have described, which leads me to believe that you are not one of them besides being an awkward teen/young adult with shitty relationships around your age group.
>>
File: UuV34uk.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
UuV34uk.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>29044411
No, you don't "grow out of it." I found nudism sites around thirteen or fourteen and found I got real excited at images of naked girls. I even printed some pictures out in little one-by-three's to look at from time to time. Then, seeing the stigma, I got ashamed, and burned those pictures, and swore myself off of thinking of little girls like that.

But I always did. Decades later, I still did. And you know what? I'm not ashamed at all, because in that span of time I realized it's completely fucking normal.
>>
>>29044624
the measurable fact of the matter is that you are defective and a genetic dead end, unless you adjust to your environment like a healthy man and start reproducing. if some erotic novel made you love kids, read something more adult.
>>
File: 1399511475546.png (147 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1399511475546.png
147 KB, 800x670
>>29044582
A little bit of common ground. Feelsgoodman.
I still think there's nothing wrong with limited sexual contact. Not gonna do it, though
>>
>>29044637
its not too late to grow out of it. acceptance is a step in the right direction.
>>
File: 48901199_p0.png (2 MB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
48901199_p0.png
2 MB, 1200x1000
>>29044636
Nice armchair psychology. I think I know my sexuality a lot better than you do. I'm sure I know most things better than you do though, the rules of capitalization, for example.
>>
>>29044672
Why would he want to be another brainless normalfaggot though? Lolilove is the most pure love.
>>
>>29044683
>evidence for KNOWLEDGE
>i capitalize words in 4chan posts
you could also be on a phone :)

you avoided the questions. sounds like you don't know shit.
>>
>>29044636
Not him, but I am attracted to youth, virility, "innocence" (in quotes because the idea of innocence is bullshit but I don't have a better word for it) and perhaps a dash of the taboo nature of it.

If there wasn't a giant stigma against being pedo I probably wouldn't think of myself as a pedo.
>>
>>29044683
>thinking you can actually fully know yourself without bias
>being this autistic
>>
>>29044699
pedocunts always use the argument of a 15 year old girl who looks like she's older to try to make everyone upset, as if people don't understand differences in age. do you look at that 15 year old the exact same way you do a 25 year old with clear skin? problem solved, just find a girl who looks younger than she is.
>>
File: 50611786_p0.png (316 KB, 800x655) Image search: [Google]
50611786_p0.png
316 KB, 800x655
>>29044698
Well, are you on a phone then? Why offer that as an excuse without actually saying it?

>>29044704
>being a normie
>2011+7
Into the ovens you go.
>>
File: 1396486243261.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1396486243261.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>>29044655
>S-S-Shut up you're a virgin though!
This doesn't change any of the objective facts I stated. By your logic of "arguments are worth less if the one presenting them is worth less", would you accept my argument if I was a rich member of the global elite with 20 loli wives and countless children?
Fuck off and come back when you have even a single good way to argue your point.

There is objective, biological facts that back up why any functioning male would be sexually attracted to a female who is of genetic breeding age. Calling me a 'dysfunctional genetic dead end' does not change objective facts.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 128

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.