[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broke out of a beta orbit today. Told her shes only using me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1464392620557.jpg (22 KB, 511x340) Image search: [Google]
1464392620557.jpg
22 KB, 511x340
Broke out of a beta orbit today. Told her shes only using me as entertainment snd doesnt actually care about me. Shes all flipping out now saying she trusted me and she jist needs a friend. Sucks cuz its making me feel bad but she makes me feel worse. I shouldve waited to do this because i have a lot of school work to do and i feel shitty
>>
File: 1463913647535.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463913647535.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>29032952
Good one robot-bro, Now that you have said what you think stand by it and do not fold, Because if you do you will lose all the respect you have for yourself and the respect of others and consequentially fell much worse.
>>
>>29033683
Im trying, it makes me sad because i know im acting like a baby but this is how the world works i guess.
>>
File: 1456674481406.jpg (598 KB, 2048x1558) Image search: [Google]
1456674481406.jpg
598 KB, 2048x1558
>>29034194
I don't think you are, I think your just trying to make yourself feel as if your in the wrong which you are not because you like her therefor trying rationalize that YOU are the bad one.

As you said she is " all flipping out" because she knows that she been string you along. If you forfeit your pride to your emotions you will much worse later on. Im sorry If my English is bad as it is not my native language.
>>
>>29034375
you will feel much worse later on.*
>>
>>29034375
Yeah ive been telling myself that. Aside from throwing a fot just because shes not into me i figure, im not actually interested in her i dont like actually talking to her, shes boring, never says anything interesting. And she always makes excuses not to hang out so i we csnt even be realy friends if i do fake it. This is what i should do, even if it seems completely out of nowhere to her. It still stings tho, another girl just using me and me throwing her away again. Just another lost opportunity i guess. I csnt help but feel like i couldve gotten her if i acted dofferent at some point since she does like being sround me. Oh well, guess ill be on this board a while more lol
>>
File: IMG_5576cowppppppp.jpg (16 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5576cowppppppp.jpg
16 KB, 384x288
>>29034617
If you already know that she is using you and does not actually want to be around you is that not more of a insult to you then anything else, I went through something similar recently and multiple times already and I sometimes think back to it feeling bad yet to me the idea of of someone keeping you around not because they like you as a person but that they gain from you is something far worse and disgusting to me, It makes me feel like cattle, something they could exploit and justify to themselves without any guilt.

If I where you I would seek to make friends with someone I find interesting regardless of gender, But if you really just want to fuck keep in mind that relationships founded on nothing but sex quickly wear out if there is nothing keeping it glued together like a common interest or hobby.
>>
>>29034617
Hey hey, you're doing fine. You're allowed to remove people from your life if you don't enjoy them. Especially if they're actively using you/making you feel bad.
>I csnt help but feel like i couldve gotten her if i acted dofferent at some point since she does like being sround me.
Nah man, that's just useless musing on what could have been. You're doing fine.
>Oh well, guess ill be on this board a while more lol
See you around, brobot
>>
File: goodsport.png (71 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
goodsport.png
71 KB, 230x230
i don't understand how anyone could justify being this retarded

OP felt so betrayed and angry at someone over some delusion of sexual grandeur that he felt inclined to actually approach them over it and tell them off for not giving them the reward they felt justified in getting

he only talked to her and became her friend because he wanted to fuck her or expected some kind of return of investment with the "friendship". this is the reason why he confronted her in the first place.

sounds like an unhealthy foundation to a phony ass friendship. she very well may have thought it was genuine and you just fucked it all up because you're a socially retarded cock sucker
>>
>>29034375
That was perfect. Be more confident in your English. Also fuck off foreign Normie.
>>
>>29032952
good job anon you did well unless that bitch is sucking your dick you should not be wasting your time on her or giving her attention. now go find a girl that will actually fuck you for your attention.
>>
>>29035534
Beta-Orbiter-enabler, swerve
>>
FUCK A HOE
NEVA LOVE A HOE
GOD DAMN GOD DAMN
OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA
>>
>>29032952
been there cut the wound out now. they will literally try to keep you around for aslong as possible. and if you want to be her friend ok but if not fuck that why put yourself in that torture.shit she may even like you being an asshole but then thats how they go.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.