[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TWISTED FUCKING SOCIOPATH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: TWISTED FUCKING SOCIOPATH.jpg (741 KB, 1202x4768) Image search: [Google]
TWISTED FUCKING SOCIOPATH.jpg
741 KB, 1202x4768
Is there anything more embarrassing than a self-diagnosed sociopath?
>>
>>29032780
You expect me to read all that shit?

It's fuckin youtube. You'll have better luck finding ignorance on that place than tumblr.
>>
>>29032780
Funny thing is most of these people are probably just autistic and confuse not understanding emotions with not understanding people.
>>
>>29032824
I thought that sociopaths do understand emotions and people but just don't care about their feelings and do whatever they want to them.
>>
File: 1444368364063.jpg (21 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1444368364063.jpg
21 KB, 218x265
>>29032780
>You're not a sociopath you're a garden variety narcissist with aspbergers
>>
>>29032824
They're not autistic. They just want to feel special, like everyone does.
>>
>>29032780
Being a sociopath is basically being able to do fucked up shit, feeling the guilt, but not letting guilt control you. Its basically just jumping moral hurdles in spite of being fully cognizant of them
>>
>>29032780
Jesus Christ it hurts me when I read things like this, I remember back in high school there was an edgy kid like this who tried to convince people he could feel no pain and had no emotions
>>
>>29032977
no it isn't

it's not giving a shit about other people, nothing more nothing less
>>
I'm a self diagnosed, twisted fucking cycle path. Wat do? Do I lend myself for the Tour de France?
>>
>>29033087
sorry but you're wrong. a sociopath can feel/understand empathy but can push it aside to do something, whereas a psychopath just doesn't feel/understand empathy. this is why sociopaths are commonly more dangerous than psychopaths, because they can actually fake being 'normal'
>>
>>29032824
Autists understand people. We understand people. We understand what they will likely do when faced with certain situations. We get what they feel like. We just don't know what social rules apply in what situations. Besides that we can't describe emotions.

Unless my psychologist is wrong, which is possible. She's full of shit.
>>
>>29033173
this shit right here is like explaining the difference between furries and otherkin

arr rook the same to me
>>
>>29032780
>laughing at sociopaths

It's like you're asking for trouble. They can trace you on the internet you know
>>
>>29033173
Yea a psychopath doesn't care about empathy or feelings and will audaciously disregard them. A sociopath knows and feels these things but isn't binded by them in terms of behavior and actions. Thus, a sociopath can detach themselves and manipulate a situation from outside the normal emotional/moral bounds of a normal person.
>>
>>29032866
You're right anon. it just means a lack of empathy/sympathy.
>>
>>29032810
Don't post in the thread then, faggot.
>>
File: 1418589472939.jpg (65 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1418589472939.jpg
65 KB, 563x542
>mfw all these emotional loser dweebs who can't handle the bantz from a superior intelligent being

If you ever evolve beyond the need for human feelings and become a true robot, then you'll understand.
>>
File: 1462769618262.gif (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1462769618262.gif
98 KB, 600x500
>>29033169
I identify as a unicycle path myself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.