[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aye fellow neets why aren't you making them dank beats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: AAAAAAAnume.jpg (67 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAnume.jpg
67 KB, 1440x900
Aye fellow neets why aren't you making them dank beats yet? Anyone can do it and its a lot more productive than playing video games and watching anime all day

https://soundcloud.com/annedrank/hydrophonics

First rap track that I produced and made

Again anyone can do this and I started without any knowledge in music theory or ever playing an instrument
>>
>>29032178
big fan from when you started making these threads, this new track is bumping
>>
https://soundcloud.com/ssj-chad-marco/ecchi-ecchi-swinging-along-instrumental-prod-by-luviia

We should colab. NEET rappers crew.
>>
>>29032735
This is actually pretty good my man
>>
If any n33t starting out need any tips ill be more than happy to help
>>
>>29033648
What tools do you use? How do you get started in this?
>>
>>29033680
All you have to do is torrent a daw like fl or ableton. I really recommend fl studio as its extremly accessible and basically just toy around with it until you get all the basics of the daw
>>
And make sure to stock up on a bunch of free plugins at
http://bedroomproducersblog.com/free-vst-plugins/

But again make sure you torrent the daw you want to use and get familiar with it
>>
>>29032178
>click refresh
this shit is legit so good
>>
>>29032523
>>29032735
>>29033909
Thanks for listening
Really appreciate it
>>
what program do you use? I'm poor and don't have a program for beat making
>>
it takes too much effort. if you have no theory / music training its probably even more tedious
>>
>>29034188
Again all I started out with was Fl Studio and a typing keyboard set to piano keyboard. Later on I got a midi and launchpad but you dont have to worry about that until you get familiar with whatever daw you get
>>
>>29034256
I started out with absolutely no knowledge in music theory and ever touching an instrument and I recently made a full rap track so honestly I think the experience you get from just putting in time with your daw is actually better than watching youtube tuts on music theory not that it wouldnt help i actually had to teach myself to read sheet music and etc to make some beats but honestly anyone can produce instrumentals with just experience with a daw alone
>>
>>29034188

you can get all that shit for free if you're a pirate scum like me.

I use fl studio to make beats and adobe audition 1.5 to record songs.

The only things that cost money is a laptop and mic.
>>
>>29034348

yeah of course but its definitely not just an effortless 'fuck around and have fun whenever' endeavor. it takes a lot of time to do stuff

never used tutorials either but everything ive made sucks anyway
>>
i mix tunes; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D79_xiUoBSc
>>
>>29034508
Id say the more you put time into the daw you automatically get better but whenever you get stuck thats the time to really read up on music theory and get a understanding of basic music composition
>>
I tried

It's too hard and I'm shit at it
>>
>>29032178
How did you start making beats?

I want to start but I'm too lazy and I don't know how to begin
>>
>>29032178
started producing somewhere around january
how long did it take you to reach your power level?
>>
>>29034718
I just started with alot of freetime so I just torrented a daw

>>29034761
About a year
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.