[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you hate most about women? for me I hate that they have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 16
File: 1464248764812.jpg (350 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464248764812.jpg
350 KB, 960x1280
What do you hate most about women?

for me I hate that they have horrible taste in everything and make bad things popular by being rabid fans. Thanks to women, One Direction is like the number one band in the world, emo twinks with nothing to say are the top Youtube channels, and shows like "Glee" go on for 12 seasons
>>
Those fucking hobbit feet

Disgusting
>>
>>29032043
The only thing I dislike about them is the way they treat me and men like me. Their general dishonest and corrupt ways, and the disgust they show towards men who are not attractive.

I don't give a shit what music they listen to. Most men have bad taste too. Whether someone has good taste or not does not make them virtuous, but the way they treat others absolutely does. Although, I guess you could argue that their obsession with hot boy bands goes hand-in-hand with their vapid worldview.
>>
That's one roastie in the making.

Some a few more pump 'n dumps from Chad to go.
>>
My least favorite thing about women is their total lack of self awareness, which is largely due to men allowing them to be cunts in the hopes they'll get some pussy out of it.

I also don't like how many of them claim looks don't matter to them so they criticize ugly men for traits they may or may not actually have and go after the ugly man's character instead (this is because women aren't judged on character, so they think this is somehow better).
>>
>>29032043
I don't really hate women anymore than I hate men. I hate both sexes almost equally in terms of the way they behave. Why I hate women is because I have a powerful need to have physical contact with their naked bodies.
>>
>implying men don't have pleb taste
>what is copy-pasted sports game / FPS number one hundred million
>what is twitch culture
>>
>>29032265
>Why I hate women is because I have a powerful need to have physical contact with their naked bodies.

This is the reason 95% of /r9k/ hates them too.
>>
>>29032043
I probably hate the most how pretentious and double faced they are. All of them.
>>
File: 1389417504693.jpg (225 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1389417504693.jpg
225 KB, 800x600
>>29032125

concurred

this is now a perfect feet thread

What I hate about women isn't even really women themselves, but that our society, government and culture worships them for existing, incentivizes their negative traits and sexual instincts, and downplays their darker side, while exaggerating, shaming and punishing men's negative traits. Excuses are made for women at every turn, even when they murder their own flesh and blood for fucks sake.

Of course men aren't necessarily that much better, but we know that already. We know it because we're told all the time to be mindful of our inherent biological impulses. We never hear the same of women. If women were just held to the same standard as men, they wouldn't be so bad. Honestly, if this were inverted and men were given free reign to do whatever they wanted at the cost of women, we'd be as shitty as they are, because we would be incentivized to be so.

All feminism did was hijack and parasitize our innate deference towards women and our instinctive preferential treatment of them and take advantage of it. This turned them (on average) into the dumb spoiled sluts they are now.

Yeah NAWALT and all that, but this is the general trend right now and it's just really disheartening.
>>
>>29032043
You guys know Harry Styles lurks, right? He hosted a thread on /b/ during the fappenning.
>>
File: greens irl4.jpg (188 KB, 896x1200) Image search: [Google]
greens irl4.jpg
188 KB, 896x1200
>>29032043
>THOSE FEET
please
>>
File: gto.webm (676 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gto.webm
676 KB, 640x480
>>29032043
>those fucking gargoyle feet
>>
>>29032475
>concurred
agreed

ops pics feet is gross
>>
>>29032043
>feet that aren't cute enough.
Women are fine otherwise.
>>
>>29032043
>bong

Turn off tbqhwy
>>
>>29032299
It doesn't matter, women have more influence because they consume more. This is true about everything. A man buys a pair of shoes every few years, a woman buys a new one almost every day. They control the market because they buy more.
>>
>>29032793
>implying women buy more video games
>implying women donate to more streamers
Get your head out of your ass, you retard. Also, 'a woman buys a new pair of shoes almost every day' fucking hilarious.
>>
>>29032850
Video games don't count because they're almost exculsively liked by men.
As for fashion, tv, movies, books, magazines et al. women always consume more than men.
Stay mad for absolutely no reason though, it's kinda entertaining.
>>
their "hobbies" i remember my friends mom saying shopping but finds video games not. they find watching movies a waste of time.
>>
File: movie-data[1].png (8 KB, 646x210) Image search: [Google]
movie-data[1].png
8 KB, 646x210
>>29032939
>2% more moviegoers
>same number of tickets bought
OMG such a big difference, it totally doesn't matter what men like because women overwhelmingly consume more
>>
Intelligent men throughout history have always found women's behavior absolutely appalling
>>
>>29032043
I hate that women can never find intrinsic value in an activity, it always has to give them something in return. They don't take an interest in hobbies because they actually like them, they do it for social capital because they think it will make them quirky and interesting. This is why they so seldom get good at anything, because reaching the upper echelon of a competitive activity requires a level of drive that is only present in people who actually enjoy the activity for itself, not for what it can give them. If a woman isn't getting something out of it she's not interested, and this sickens me and makes me consider them to be empty, purposeless shells of human beings.
>>
File: 1457509159422.jpg (27 KB, 480x1042) Image search: [Google]
1457509159422.jpg
27 KB, 480x1042
>>29032591
Holy shit, really?
Any screencaps?
>>
>>29032043

Do all vaginas look that fucking disgusting?
How could you even fuck that?
>>
>>29033995
top tier pussy tb h
r u gay?
>>
>>29033995

I think it looks cute.

I like her big clitoral hood.
>>
that beef ain't human
>>
>>29033278
>he's actually excited by the prospect
GTFO numale.
>>
>>29032604
Huh, you know the person in that image looks exactly like me when I was that age.
>>
File: 1464294753657.png (34 KB, 646x624) Image search: [Google]
1464294753657.png
34 KB, 646x624
I hate that I don't hate them at all and actually love them. I hate that loving them is torture.
>>
>>29033119

>implying there aren't movies that is only liked by one gender
>implying normie females/males don't look at their phones when watching a movie

Not other guy, but you've failed to recognise the simple fact that women spend far more on material goods which can be used to enhance their look.
>>
>>29034374
Women spend more on fashion and men spend more on video games and probably drinking and shit. What's your point?
>>
File: 1464673348533.png (1 MB, 1280x715) Image search: [Google]
1464673348533.png
1 MB, 1280x715
I wish women didn't ruin the fucking hobbies I retreat to when I'm sick of being less valuable then they are in social interactions.
>>
>>29034180

>boys only want love if its torture

taylor was right
>>
>>29032043
they are in general carefree(about all the wrong shit) people but then get upset when you treat them the same way and call you "fake nice" when obviously you arent going to put up with being treated like shit, and like an anon said already, their dishonesty. they'll take the situation i just described and completely lie about what happened to a small audience that people tend to believe and it will get around and before you know it everybody you could possibly have come in contact with that also knows them thinks you treat people fucked up so now they want to protect the liar(because she's a woman undoubtedly) and even if you get around to clearing it up they'll just act like it never happened and THEY NEVER APOLOGIZE NO MATTER HOW BAD THEY FUCKED UP

i can honestly say women are like devils from what ive experienced and they want to drag you into an early grave for laughs because they have no sense of guilt. they'll look at it as you just being weak if you get angry at literally anything they do and fucking faggets will defend them every step of the way
>>
File: amber heard memes.jpg (153 KB, 740x1106) Image search: [Google]
amber heard memes.jpg
153 KB, 740x1106
>>29034495
>references some random taylor swift song
what meme song is that?
>>
>>29032043
those fucking man feet

disgusting
>>
I would say it's the general mixture of being illogical and extremely sentimental. Meaning that they'll hold positions in arguments based on their feelings and ultimately make you feel bad for having hurt their feelings.
>>
>>29033214
Too accurate it's kinda bittersweet to accept it
>>
>>29032265
That is a natural need they are denying and is worthy of hatred.

The thing is, you should be able to love and have sex with a woman who is NEET and 500 pounds and has never done anything, when you have done at least something, but no, you will never be allowed because you are not chad. It does not matter about who the woman is, all that matters is that she is a woman and she makes the rules. This is the main issue and the reason of well reasoned hatred.
>>
File: 1450407214754.jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450407214754.jpg
187 KB, 1920x1080
>>29034777
>completely lie about what happened to a small audience
>before you know it everybody you could possibly have come in contact with that also knows them thinks you treat people fucked up

There are no words potent enough to express my rage.
>>
Their whore ways.

I've been feeling a knot in my stomach today. Long story short, I decided to be a bit more social and "normal", I left this place and managed to get into some groups of people ("friends"). Looks wise I'm pretty chad-ish so it wasn't too hard.

The rabbit hole goes deeper than I thought. All girls fuck, A LOT.

I was an asocial shit and I didn't have access to this information before. As a loner, you have the idea in your mind but it doesn't hit you until you actually start to "play" and move around social circles. When you're not around, people have revolting conversations about sex and who fucks go and how shit works.

Today I found out that this bitch who has a "crush on me" (her own words according to some friends) was fucking this fuckface and some other fucking losers. She presents herself as an innocent nice girl and all that crap, I try to not rush things and just keep testing the waters but inevitably I fall for her, because maybe she's just "perfect for me" (so I thought). Nope, she's a fucking whore, predator posing as a house pet, etc.

I'm obviously hot-headed right now but if the "nice" ones are actually like this, then what the fuck are we to do? I just don't know. Sorry for the blog, I had to vent.
>>
File: 1464987463186.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464987463186.gif
2 MB, 300x300
Probably how they are only accountable for their actions when it benefits them.
It's all or nothing.
Victim blaming is the worst meme of the last decade, people can put themselves into situations where bad things happen and they should be called out for it.
>>
>>29036721
>The rabbit hole goes deeper than I thought.

There would be a lot more ER's and suiciders if robot types knew this truth. I learned the hard way in high school and twice in early college that the quiet girl is not so quiet on the weekends.
>>
It has to be the text messaging:

>tfw casual texting a girl I'm seeing
>in the middle of the conversation she drops she's at a funeral
>>
>>29032248
This pretty much nails it, anon. So much whining over a girl being bullied for her ugly appearance, when they feel the same sense of disgust and ridicule towards ugly men. They just convince themselves to see the worst in ugly men's personalities and amplify their negative qualities. The "you're a virgin" insult is literally equivalent to pointing out a girl being fat or otherwise unattractive, just processed through layers of ambiguity to suggest the man is a virgin due to some inherent, deep rooted negative quality of his character and personality, when it's really just because women don't like the way he looks and smells.
>>
>>29032043
oh lord where to start.

the fact that most of them are vapid and superficial.
most of them have no hobies.
mediocre culture.
the total lack of scientific curiosity. i'v literally never met a woman who wanted to know how things really works.
lack of critical/rational thinking.
vaginas are disgusting.

i could go on, but i think that sums it up.
>>
i think the main thing i hate about women is how fucking manipulative they are. it's like a universal trait for women, males have penises and testicles, women have vaginas and are manipulative. that's how universal it is.

you either get a woman who realizes how manipulative they are and tries to play it off like they don't know what they are doing, or you get a woman who is completely unaware of how manipulative she is because she is just straight up dumb.

i can't really blame them, that's just how women have survived for a hundred thousand years
>>
>>29036965
>ITT: people pretending that negative characteristics are gender-specific
Not seeing how shit like this >>29033214 applies to both genders is truly cringe-worthy.
>>
>>29036721
>All girls fuck, A LOT.
Yeah, anyone but me. A few days ago I got turned down by the second easiest slut I met in my life. I'm not even ugly and she's the one who started flirting with me in the first place ffs. That's what I hate about them, how I can't figure them out. What the fuck do they want, what crazy shit is inside their head, why do they do the things they do. I hate things I cannot understand and chicks are worse than algebra, man...
>>
>>29037060
You better be 12. I'm glad you're not getting any, you're a failed degenerate.
>>
File: 1431271211103.jpg (253 KB, 881x848) Image search: [Google]
1431271211103.jpg
253 KB, 881x848
>>29037052
>>29037117
the female internet defense force can fuck off to lolcow
>>
>>29037141
Yeah, lumping me in with someone employing multiple logical fallacies in a single-line post is fair and totally not fallacious at all.
>>
>>29037141
>"hurr durr I just wanna fuck sluts man, but they're so hard to figure out"

Fuck off, that faggot is part of the problem.
>>
>>29037182
>>29037179
proof that fembot menstruation cycles sync up when they spend enough time on r9k
>>
>>29037182
I didn't want to fuck sluts, shit for brains. They're just my last resort. If you have figured them out, then by all means enlighten us, gigafag.
>>
>emo twinks
>glee
>one direction

man what year is it?
>>
>>29032043
They have no sense of loyalty.

I know men cheat too, but once they get a girl its not a constant battle for the woman to keep the Man interested.

Women are so susceptible to charm and looks that they're constantly on the lookout for better cock. Its amazing how Many women just fuck random guys at parties and don't think it counts. So much work goes into keeping women interested and into her man. Women just open their legs to keep men around, men have to ensure that she won't fuck some Chad
>>
>>29037272
It's [Current Year].

mootbl0xsuxc0x
>>
>>29037244
You must be underage if you actually think girls are "worse than algebra". Here's the answer for your little question: they just don't think you're good enough. You're welcome.

Now fuck off with the Facebook-tier bluepill "girls are soooo complicated" trash. If you want to shit-talk girls for their real shittiness and not just your inability to understand them, be my guest, that's what this board is good at.
>>
>>29037451
Your objection is that I hate them for the wrong reasons? I basically said the same thing that other robors said: girls are fucked in the head.

>they just don't think you're good enough
I said that this particular girl flirted with me first and then she was like "changed my mind lol". And we didn't just meet, she knows me since like 2013. Fucked in the cabeza.
>>
>>29036935
Apart from the vagina thing (they can sometimes look good) everything else is true and I can recall from first hand experience. I think it is a statistical certainity that there are at least two girls at my sixth form with exactly the same tastes
>>
Their narcissism

I despite what social media has done to us and women. Feels shit like Facebook and Instagram feed into the self centered tendencies women have and twist them into unlikable people who only see friends and lovers as fuel for their egos.
>>
>>29034137
you grow up as a chad?
>>
File: 1460532554581.jpg (34 KB, 376x461) Image search: [Google]
1460532554581.jpg
34 KB, 376x461
>>29032043
>them giant feet
Ugly bitch looks like a fucking troll/goblin
>>
>>29032043
Because they rarely are genuinely kind, in other words, they are very self centered. Though, I don't blame them much because they were raised in a culture that hands everything to them.
>>
>>29038104
Isn't that true of people in general though? Men are just as terrible at caring for someone else, if not worse from what I've seen. They don't even have a woman's maternal instincts to encourage them to be less self-centered. People just tend to be selfish like that, unless they were raised to some especially altruistic beliefs.
>>
>>29032043
>dem feet
I think we finally found the perfect Peggy Hill cosplay model.
>>
>>29038218
I think that men generally stop being self-centered when they fall in love. Women don't have that, if anything they become more selfish when they find a bf.
>>
>>29032850
They fund casual/mobile games in astronomical numbers, but good luck getting them to buy a graphics card or PlayStation.
>>
>>29038218
>They don't even have a woman's maternal instincts to encourage them to be less self-centered.

Does this even exist? I've never met a woman vaguely maternal.
>>
File: 1464898394638.jpg (70 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
1464898394638.jpg
70 KB, 500x733
>>29032043
Just that they are retarded superficial selfish pricks.
But then again that's most people in general.
>>
File: 1464843326589.gif (863 KB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
1464843326589.gif
863 KB, 277x300
>>29036935
Basically this minus the pussy part
>>
>>29037963
Not even close. My name is Andrew so you can just verify that. You just look like an old friend from when I was younger, but I think at that point I was wearing glasses so it probably isn't me in the picture.
>>
As a woman...

>They are "nice". As in spineless. As in the best enablers. (you can attribute this to sjw, and other things)
>They are non-confrontational. They will try to avoid "drama" by any means. And then bitch about it because, you know they're quite entitled and used to people treating them like Gods, so instead of talking about it they will expect you to do things a certain way, then bitch and moan that you aren't doing it a certain way. Without ever telling you!
>They will act dumb(or are just dumb). This is akin to acting like a victim if you confront them about anything. Protip: you really can't confront a woman about anything, she will: deny, deflect or listen to her personal choir who will then vilify you because poor little innocent lamb was mauled by a wolf for doing "nothing".
>They are often not logical and too emotionally driven.
>they bring in irrelevant shit when arguing.
>they tell "their version" of events.... of course they're poor little victims always.
>They are often bandwagoners.
>Don't seem to have self awareness: "Why do I only have guy friends?" -A: You have no personality and dudes just want to fuck you. Girls don't want to fuck you. The end.
>...Their positivity [sometimes] grates me. Annoying.

Doesn't apply to all women, but I am sure if you have girl friends you have seen at least some of these traits.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.