[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: I explain the literal meaning of life, why we're here,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 5
File: spacepepe.jpg (73 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
spacepepe.jpg
73 KB, 499x499
ITT: I explain the literal meaning of life, why we're here, how all of this is impossible, why everything seems shit for almost everyone here on this planet. I will explain why by all likelihood exactly zero of you are currently worth saving from a global cataclysm.

Constructive criticism/arguments only. Any hate will simply be ignored.

Please wait to ask a question if someone has already asked one. Fire away, robots.
>>
Anyone? :^( This is for the best, robots.
>>
Is my dog worth saving
>>
>>29031875
We exists in God's mind.
>>
File: 1464979193337.png (126 KB, 243x267) Image search: [Google]
1464979193337.png
126 KB, 243x267
>>29032018
So sorry my friendo nintendo.
>>
Anyone got any real questions?

>>29032301
Ultimately no, but he's not worth killing either.
>>
>>29032369
What will you not post in response to this question?
>>
>>29032400
I'm afraid I don't understand, my man.
>>
>>29031875
What's the jews involvement in this whole situation?
>>
>>29032369
I think that this planet or plane of existence if you believe in that is just a prison or practically Hell itself. We have to suffer because we sinned in earlier lifes or other planes. How right am I?
>>
>>29031875
why do I even exist in the first place?
>>
Go on then...
What's the meaning of life?
>>
I'll try to keep answers fairly simple and expand upon them on further questioning.

>>29032453
You're correct. We're here because we are low on the evolutionary chain. We constantly ignored signs presented to us and thus we live in the society as it is today. However, through a certain feat, we can live in paradise on earth.

>>29032483
It's impossible to understand through reasoning alone, but the simple answer is because of godliness.
>>
>>29032584
To evolve a better understanding of love in that it progresses us towards an apprecion of everything, including yourself.
>>
>>29032589
Exactly how much shit are you hoping to spout here?
>>
>>29032621
What a crock of shite. Love is an evolutionary trait. There is no 'meaning' of life - It simply is.
>>
>>29031875
Why do I have low test
>>
life is nothing but pain and suffering
everyday is a struggle but somehow you make it through but wishing you didn't
you wake up the next morning knowing you have to go through all the pain again
waking up is like a punch in the face from a really hot chick who you wish you were fucking
fucking a hot chick is only a wish it will never come through no matter how hard you try
walking around town you notice how people are looking at you
you have a feeling they don't like you based on your looks
you go home remember a phrase
>beauty is everywhere
you look in the mirror
you see nothing buy ugly
you will never feel the warmth of another person
it's late in the night
you smell like shit because you're not bothered to wash yourself
you go to bed and lay there thinking about the things
you think about your future
nothing good
you think about how your life is so pointless
why even continue living?
just end it
but you're too scared
you start thinking about all the possibilities
you don't want to kill yourself

and you'll end up in cycle of thoughts about living and suicide
>>
>>29031875
Am I correct in assuming that we were put here to be studied by a superior species?
>>
>>29032589
Don't ignore my question about the jews.
>>
>>29032648
>>29032675

Remember, constructive criticism only. I understand that you think this is bullshit. I would've thought it was a few years ago too. Please, real questions only.
>>
>>29031875
You can't say something and just assert it as truth. Nothing is worth saving or destroying its all absurd and trying to ascribe meaning to mans actions is wrong. Saying someone is "worth" saving implies that anything is "worth" anything else, this "worth" is made by man and therefore incapable of being absolute or objective
>>
>>29032701
Not at all. However, we ARE being monitored and helped by superior extraterrestrial species every single day.

>>29032708
From what I understand, the jews have made life much harder and seemingly more meaningless for us all, but they're certainly not entirely to blame.
>>
>>29032709
Eat a back of dicks, you Charleston
>>
>>29032713
This is the plan according to the Law of The Universe. It's not that we're any less than anyone else, it's that we have dug ourselves into a hole that may well lead to our destruction. The only ones who shall be saved are those who have carried out certain amount of very specific work.
>>
I can't even be bothered with this bullshit.

One thing I do find amazing is how many buddahs demi gods and enlightened ones post on shitchan
>>
How do I fix after accidentally?
>>
>>29032799
>you Charleston
>>
>>29032816
>One thing I do find amazing is how many buddahs demi gods and enlightened ones post on shitchan
When you understand the meaning of life, you understand that everyone is worth saving from the way society is heading.

>>29032836
I don't understand
>>
File: batman scratching chin.gif (408 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
batman scratching chin.gif
408 KB, 500x345
>>29031875
>zero of you are currently worth saving from a global cataclysm
>>29032869
>everyone is worth saving from the way society is heading

Hmmmmmm
>>
>>29032768
How do you know they're helping us?
>>
>>29032932
he's a schizophrenic, cut him some slack
>>
>>29032814
So you created a law and said its the law of the universe? who are you to say this is the worth of a man? Aren't you just another man? Why is your definition of worth more valuable than mine? You cannot create truth it must be discovered. There are no laws to the universe laws are made by man and the universe needs not to obey.
>>
>>29031875

What is truth?
>>
>>29032932
Right now, most people are not worth being saved from one if one were to happen right now. However, everyone is still extremely special, and they are worth being made to realise working towards the prevention of one from happening.

Note that death is not the end.

>>29032957
Life is not the chaotic mess people believe it to be. It is blueprinted, ordered, and structured in a perfectly "clever" way that makes progression upon the spiritual evolutionary ladder a very subtle process. Extraterrestrials are serving us right now because they understand and are working in accord with The Law of The Universe. However, as I said, they must act in very subtle ways so that we can progress along the ladder of spiritual evolution in a way that is right for us. On rare occasions they will make themselves seen, such as in UFO sightings across the world, which are done in accord with the plan. A good example is when they made themselves appear in large numbers of sightings when atomic weapons were first invented. They deactivated missile systems, and this was done as a subtle but strong sign that we're heading in the wrong direction.

They ocassionally abduct people and give them an understanding of the universe. These people are then giving the task, for example writing a book to "wake up" those who are on the brink of the next chapter of human spiritual evolution.

I understand this sounds like fiction, but it's true.
>>
>>29033030
I didn't create the law. The one people call "God" did. However, all religions simply work against what "God" actually is. It much wiser to see him as godliness. There is a specific yet very simple way to know godliness.

>>29033052
The biggest truth? God, AKA godliness, AKA love
>>
Have you ever been as far as decided to want to even look more like?
>>
>>29033225
So what separates you from other religous fanatics? You don't sound like a philosopher but more like a missionary. If this is the case arguing with you will be fruitless.
>>
>>29033277
Over a number of lifetimes I've gradually been approaching this point in my current life where I am becoming spiritually awakened. This is rare for those on the low level of the spiritual evolutionary chain due to the "unevolved" category of this planet, but with time it happens to everyone.

I don't intend to argue, I intend to teach and redirect questions that arise from a misunderstanding of the whole process.
>>
>>29033365
So you have faith in your beliefs? No proof, only faith? Then you are on the exact same level as a Christian in philosophical awareness. Want me to explain why you can't know what you believe is absolute truth?
>>
Prshh OP you think you're enlightened, but really you're far from it. You took your first baby steps and now you think you climbed the mountain, let me tell you something OP, the mountain is really really high and you won't get there without an oxygen tank and sherpas. When you reach the top you will know for sure, and while you're there get me some of that enlightefying deliciatory ice cream they have there mang the mountain has no top, it's all bullshit, existence isn't real
>>
>>29033435
Proof is not always needed. Without the aid and demonstrations of extraterrestrials, we can't rely on proof at this stage of our evolution. We're at such a low level that we doubt these facts.

However, you don't need faith either. I'll give you an example. Can you prove to me the strong love you feel towards a loved one? Something more meaningful than any cold facts you know; more meaning than anything you can rationalise. That's something you can't prove to anyone, and yet it serves as the most meaningful thing in your life, whether you realise that or not. You don't need faith nor physical proof to realise that love has very great meaning, you know it intuitively.

This is the realm where the magic happens. This is the realm we've neglected and tried to invade with science, when it has no place here.
>>
>>29033582
how do you know the emotion you experience is love? You have faith. you cannot fully convey an idea, especially an emotion, yet you have faith your emotional response is love because of what you have seen. Love could be more and you would never know the difference. Love is ineffable and therefore it requires an immense deal of faith to marry.
>>
>>29033709
You may need faith that others feel love, but you don't need it to directly experience love yourself. Everyone knows love in varying degrees (though most on a similar level), they just don't realise its importance, nor that everything arises from it. Everything you like is a "lesser" form of love.

Therefore, neither faith nor proof is required for a person to experience love and to intuitively know that it is very meaningful. NOTHING in the universe can say love isn't meaningful in the moment of directly experience it.

Therefore, meaning and truths can arise without faith and proof.
>>
>>29033816
No you need faith to believe that the emotion has greater meaning. In your case you have faith in your intuition. you believe that because you feel it has greater meaning. You believe that your intuition cannot be wrong and you have faith that the feeling of love you experience is important because of your intuition.
You have faith in your own beliefs and logical reasoning. This is certainly important to vital function but that does not mean it can be used to determine absolute truth.
You must have faith in your intuition.
>>
>>29033904
*you must have faith in your intuition to believe love has greater meaning based on your argument.
>>
>>29033904
>>29033939

You're wrong. I don't believe there is a greater meaning to "the feeling of" love, because love is the DEFINITION of greatness. It is the greatest of all in existence. Love isn't a feeling either, it is an entity, i.e. you, experiencing itself. You know that there is no greater meaning than love because it is the greatest thing you have ever and will ever experience.

See how you're taking the wrong angle on it now?
>>
>>29034165
To add, love is the definition of "meaning", also. The only things in your life that have meaning are through love (which includes things you like). The less you love (and consequently "like" things), the less you consider life having meaning. However, life will always have meaning. When people kill themselves it's not because they're "all out of meaning". When people fail suicides they are all glad it failed because at that last minute they realised their life had meaning. The best way to explain suicide is that it's done out of self-hypnosis that the "tiny bit of love" they're consciously experiencing in that moment of suicidal thought is reality.
>>
>>29034165
You're using circular logic dude
Your presume
>love is the greatest of all in existence
To conclude
>you know there is no greater meaning than love because it is the greatest...
First off you trust your intuition which is telling you love is the greatest, or else I'm sure how you presume love is the greatest with only your own world view.
After thatyou're not using logic or even asserting a real point just saying love is the greatest.
>>
>>29034268
Right but you're saying each person defines love or just inherently knows what it is. This requires a great deal of faith in your intuition and when taken a step farther in the intuition of others.
Love could be very different for different people. We'll never know how much is cultural and how much is biological.
>>
>>29034288
This actually reminds me of this one argument for gods existence that was disproven for circular logic.
You presume that God is the greatest imaginable being
If God was not real you could imagine an even greater being. One with the powers of God who is also real.
It's a thought experiment that doesn't really prove anything.
>>
>>29034288
The intuition can't be mistrusted; you trust it by it's definition. If it appears to be false, it's not intuition, it's analyses coming from the mind. Intuition works very closely with love. However there can be a fine line between the two.

Let me ask you something. When you experience love, or happiness (a strong form of love), do you need to trust that it is great, and the greatest thing you've ever experienced? Or do you simply know it is great through intuition (which is brought about by love)? Could anyone ever convince you that you shouldn't trust it? That logically you're wrong in doing so?
>>
>>29034362
>If God was not real you could imagine an even greater being
Exactly. The greatest thing we can imagine is not as great as love because love doesn't come from the imagination, and love is a metaphysical experience which we intuitively know is great and beyond anything we could ever imagine.
>>
>>29034448
You're doing it again. Youre saying intuition cannot be mistrusted because it is your intuition and cannot be mistrusted.
I'm saying that when I have the feeling that I'm experiencing the greatest thing I'm trusting my feelings, my intuition, trusting whatever it is that is telling me it is the greatest thing.
Whenever something tells you a truth you trust that it is the correct truth. You have faith. Nothing actually makes it an absolute truth and you must maintain faith if you wish to believe it, even if you cannot see the faith it is there.
People have such ingrained faith in certain things that the very act of mistrusting them seems illogical, but I would argue that there is no reason for this blind faith, and that there is actually no reason to trust your intuition 100% even if it has never failed you.
>>
>>29034545
That sounds like a good argument if you trust your intuition 100%. Which there is really no reason to do.
>>
>>29034317
>you're saying each person defines love
Nobody defines it, it defines itself.

>or just inherently knows what it is
They do, because we are made of love, and love is the greatest thing, which we all know and we all know we can't imagine anything greater

>This requires a great deal of faith in your intuition
As I said, intuition can't be mistrusted and doesn't need faith.

>and when taken a step farther in the intuition of others.
You don't need to have faith in others' intuition. The highest level of love is experienced by giving love unconditionally (i.e. good samariton act).

I'll just go ahead and say this can't be argued by logic. Logic is lesser than pure love. You know this, but you won't accept it. You don't trust that other people have the same love simply because you're experiencing less-than-pure love
>>
>>29034590
>trusting whatever it is that is telling me it is the greatest thing.
Intuition isn't something you "trust" (believe in the reliability of). It works outside of logic and reasoning by DEFINITION. It is physically impossible to mistrust your intuition, because intuition doesn't rely on beliefs. There is no way to mistrust love no matter how hard you try.
>>
>>29034732
Are you mentally unstable? You show a great deal of faith.
>Faith: strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.
You believe things because of "love" aka spiritual apprehension and not based on logic. You're a zealot not s philosopher and I doubt you have the mental capacity for higher level thought if you're really just going to ignore my arguments.
>>
>>29034819
>Intuition: a thing that one knows or considers likely from instinctive feeling rather than conscious reasoning.
So you're saying you just know all this, right? I ask you how you know and you answer "I just know".
>>
>>29034819
Also, if you didn't realise it yet, intuition is love. The purest love. They are one and the same
>>
>>29034828
I don't believe or have faith in love, I know it because it is known by it's definition. You know it too, but you're trying to understand it with something lesser which isn't possible.

>>29034880
You know it too.

You're both just lying to me because you're scared to accept the fact that you both trust your intuition as the foundation of the meaning of your lives. It's impossible to mistrust. I'll say it again, INTUITION IS LOVE. LOVE IS INTUITION.
>>
>>29034958
Lol okay man you are religous I'm happy for you. Read beyond good and evil by Nietzsche nothing can be trusted and your simply getting bogged down in semantics. A definition is created by man and not inherent. We create words. We create emotion. We create definitions.
By saying something is by definition something else you are saying man says what it is.
>>
>>29033182
>These people are then giving the task, for example writing a book to "wake up" those who are on the brink of the next chapter of human spiritual evolution.

Name one
>>
>>29035016
Man doesn't dictate what love is, love dictates itself.

Translation:

Man (logic) doesn't dictate what intuition is, intuition dictates itself.

Do you get it yet? You've never mistrusted your intuition. It is there and you accept it. You never question it. When you feel unconditional love for someone, you never question it, you accept it because you know it is "right" (AKA love/godliness)
>>
>>29035067
Michel Desmarquet
>>
>>29035086
Dude don't tell me what I do and don't do. You are preaching religous dogma. You say things are one way with no proof and then say you just know it and that deep down o know it. This is religion. I know Jesus Christ died for my sins and deep down so do you. Just let his light into your heart and all pain will come to pass.
That's literally what you sound like.
>>
>>29035108
There's enough typos and retardation in the first paragraph to make me think he's a drug addict with a 70 IQ.

Try again?
>>
>>29035086
To continue just because you trust your intuition doesn't mean it is correct.
>>
Lmao this dude is fucking retarded

That michel cumquat story is so fucking childish you'd have to be retarded to believe it

Fuck off OP, and stop smoking so much weed
>>
>>29031875
I'm actually so fucking sick of people trying to explain shit that they don't understand. Life has no fucking meaning, nothing has any meaning you retarded dip shits. Why should you have to justify your own existence? It's fucking stupid. Just take a step back from your keyboards for two seconds and just think about how you're almost incomprehensibly insignificant in comparison to the rest of the fucking universe. You are not even 0.0001% relevant to the events of the universe. You're nothing. You're meaningless particles in the endless, unforgiving, and toxic wasteland that is the universe.
>>
>>29035128
>I know Jesus Christ died for my sins and deep down so do you
That statement, alongside anything else relies on the senses, which relies on belief. The information I'm telling you doesn't rely on the senses. You can be blind, deaf, tasteless, touchless, scentless, and yet you would still know intuition, AKA love. You know this. Since you can't properly imagine taking away all your senses, the best way is to meditate whereby you are no longer conscious of your senses and no thoughts arise. In that state, there is only one thing left: intuition (AKA love).

See I, as well as yourself, know(s) that pure love is the greatest thing and beyond imagination since it cannot be imagined (only experienced), I know that nothing greater than love can be imagined, thus anything that arises from imagination and the senses arises from love, thus the universe is made of love, thus you are made of love, thus you experience love, thus the greatest thing you experience is love.
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 640x960
KEK OP 75 IQ confirmed, he suggested I read this as proof of alien abductions
>>
>>29035179
>>29035284
Read the book before you judge it. This is simply one book of many and certainly not how I know love/god.

>>29035194
see >>29034819

Everyone else: see >>29035319
>>
>>29035319
You're delusional dog. You're prolly about halfway into joining a cult. Have fun I hope you find meaning.
Pro tip: there is none
>>
OP you are a hippie. Read the truth from the fingers of the Lilin: This world was never intended to exist by the Unknowable Spirit, nor were we. We were fashioned out of earth by Lilith and came to life by the spark of Samael at her urging. The Unknowable Spirit is not Love.
>>
>>29035439
see
>>29035086

Oregano origami ordinary
>>
>>29035510
I have never mistrusted my intuition. I accept that which I know is right. What I typed is right. It's what I've always known, even before She appeared to me and told it to me. Even before I knew the name of my kind I knew what I was. I've seen the red moon in both worlds. I've seen her form and beheld her countenance in this world and the world between. I've heard her voice. I have no need of faith, unlike your kind, because my Mother came to me directly.
>>
>>29035587
Who are you?

abcdefg
>>
>>29035746
One of millions. Don't mistake my talking for a claim to be special, except in the eyes of she who visited me. I eat and shit just like any of you do, I am a long way away from perfect. Who I am isn't really very interesting. But it's my sincere belief, and has always been my instinct, that I am no human being. That I have the outer shell of one, but the life that animates it is of the kind I know as Lilin. And the mother of that spirit is Lilith.
>>
I didn't know what I was expecting, it's always the same whenever I post in an active thread.
>>
>>29031875
the worlds a stage we all play a part.
>>
don't know why i bother wasting words on you swine
>>
>>29035826
Sorry for the late reply. What makes you say this world was unintentional and that love isn't the spirit?
>>
>>29033816
I don't have a question, I just wanted to say I believe in you. We're rapidly approaching a turning point in the spiritual evolution of mankind. Teachers are needed more than ever. Keep doing what you do. One Love.
>>
>>29036807
The Unknowable Spirit: the clue is in the name. We can't know anything about it. Our concepts don't apply to it. Love is just another of those concepts. The world is unintentional because of what I know as Barbelon: Barbelon emanated from the Unknowable Spirit, and in secret birthed Samael, who she concealed. Samael, having never known anything outside himself, believed himself to be God, and created this world.

>>29036921
Another dirty hippie.
>>
i fucking despise this place
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.