[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motherfucking fruit flies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: another-pic-of-a-fruit-fly.jpg (7 KB, 193x121) Image search: [Google]
another-pic-of-a-fruit-fly.jpg
7 KB, 193x121
What do you guys do about these little fuckers? I've been getting ramen noodles and eating them every day of the week and I swear to god I clean everything pretty thoroughly but somehow there manages to be a cloud of fruit flies over my sink yesterday. Where did they come from?!

>inb4 maggots in your seasoning

Seriously I can't think of anything else actually.
>>
reminds me of making apple pipes in high school, I didn't want them to be found so I put them in a drawer, I ended up being fascinated by the fruit fly maggots crawling into them
>>
>>29031854

They're coming from your sink pipes.
>>
>>29032769
That's some pretty auts shit bro
>>
All it takes is a tiny layer of sugar, fructose, whatever and they will feed on it. They are a repeating nuisance and very hard to get rid of. The most you can do is try to take out the trash often and get the dishes done, try to keep things clean.
>>
>>29031854
try having horse flies in the house.
>>
>>29032769
I don't see how you can consciously have shit like that sitting around your house , I have a super autist friend who keeps ants and wasps in jars in his room and how people can do shit like that is just beyond me
>>
>>29033150
insects as pets are less needy as normal ones, and less impacting when they die, plus it's cheap
>>
>>29033211
Pets for life, man. I think they followed me from one building to another.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.